Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =?

Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =?

When Mayo gets back  the Deathstar will be fully operational, Z.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

When Albert was on the field he was dominant.  I just wish he could be out there more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Thanks but I will take Kyle Love.  The starter again and just like against the Jets last week, the D started out hot with Wilfork and Love in the middle not Big Al.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

They made a huge difference! I liked both signings this off season, it's just what has happened since then that has made me not rely on either. If both of these guys can stay healthy it'll be huge for us, I just wish Pryor and Wright were here.

But you really see how Haynesworth changes a game and Carter is an experienced pass rusher that'll get his numbers either way before it's all said and done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

Pass rush wasn't perfect, but undoubtedly better. Haynesworth definitely was making an impact up the middle. Good to see a multi-sack game out of Carter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

great additions to this D and both are improving as they get in shape/really learn the offense to act without thinking

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

these guys were the diferance in the game. PATS red-zone d is back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =?:
    [QUOTE]When Albert was on the field he was dominant.  I just wish he could be out there more.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

In time, it will be that way.

The dude has been nursing injuries. 

Keep him healthy for the stretch. He was eating two blockers, and still pushing the front of the pocket. 

Despite the mediocre coverage today, NE held a team to 16 points, without scoring 30+ and eliminating half of their playbook!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]Pass rush wasn't perfect, but undoubtedly better. Haynesworth definitely was making an impact up the middle. Good to see a multi-sack game out of Carter.
    Posted by PatsFanWilmingtonDE[/QUOTE]
      But it was there when they needed it. The pass rush is what ended that last drive of the cowboys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =? :   But it was there when they needed it. The pass rush is what ended that last drive of the cowboys.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

ACtually they ran all three plays, but Dallas was being funneled to the outside because it's kind fo difficult to stop the run when you have close to 700 pounds of man at Tackle. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I finally saw the pocket colapse from within the G position and it was magnificant. Made Romo toss the ball early or made him run into the arms of the outside rush. Carter puts pressure on QB's but can't seem to get to them when they can just step up into the pocket. It's great to see what can happen when QB's can't just step up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

With some of our early mistakes, the Cowboys could have had 14 pts in first half vs 10.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

on one of carters sacks albert was triple teamed watch the film....but brandon spikes just blew up the center/guard about 5-6 times during the game..

D won this game no doubt

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]I finally saw the pocket colapse from within the G position and it was magnificant. Made Romo toss the ball early or made him run into the arms of the outside rush. Carter puts pressure on QB's but can't seem to get to them when they can just step up into the pocket. It's great to see what can happen when QB's can't just step up.
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

This is the whole point. 

This si the first game since Seymour left that the we saw consistent pressure up the middle. 

That is precisely how DE's and OLBs can get sacks. If the QB can step up ... it is academic that they will be able to complete something.

Here is hoping AH continues to get healthy, and Ellis, Carter and Anderson continue to look like a really good group of 43 ENDS. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]on one of carters sacks albert was triple teamed watch the film....but brandon spikes just blew up the center/guard about 5-6 times during the game.. D won this game no doubt
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

I saw it JCOUR!

That is exactly what I'm saying! I hope this doesn't evaporate ... but blitzes and regular rushes will be so much more effective if the two interior tackles can keep this pressure up. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

It was a nice defensive effort even better going into the bye hopefully mayo will be back and háček a even more healthy Haynesworth

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Dont' foret Ras-I! He looked as good as any DB NE has in short work!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Al healthy + Andre Carter =? :   This is the whole point.  This si the first game since Seymour left that the we saw consistent pressure up the middle.  That is precisely how DE's and OLBs can get sacks. If the QB can step up ... it is academic that they will be able to complete something. Here is hoping AH continues to get healthy, and Ellis, Carter and Anderson continue to look like a really good group of 43 ENDS. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

This is what I've been calling for a while now. It's pressure up the middle, regardless if they get to the QB or not, that creates oppotunities for the rest of the D to make plays. Esp the outside rush.

If Haynesworth, Warren, and Wilfrok can continue to collapse the pocket from inside the G's then it will only lead to good things

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

Wait Ras-I played?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

All 4 DTs were terrific today. That was a glimpse of how that rotation will and should be.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

makes you wonder if there is even a spot for Brace or Deadrick right now.

Haynesworth, Warren, Wilfork, and Love have pretty much set cemented themselves in the DT position right now.

Ellis is your back up DT, run defense DE so I don't see him replaced.

Carter is your main pressure right now.

So that leaves Anderson and Cunningham. I suppose with you could dump one of the DB's (Moore, Molden, Ventrone) but I'm not convinced both Brace and Deadrick make it off the PuP and on the team at this point. I'm thinking only 1 makes it unless there is an injury before the week 9 deadline to make a decision

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Albert was getting doubles and created alot of push to slow down the run today. I loved it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Gerard Warren also a beast tonight. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you brought this up. I thought he was also. Good to have him back.