Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF?

Dude's hair looks like Pat Riley on the top, Brian Bozworth on the Sides, & Jake "the Snake" Roberts in the back. Staight Mullet! You go to your rape presser looking like this? Who is advising this dude?....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwzPG1o69jY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Do we need any further evidence than this?

Wear your helmet, boys and girls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He's such a scum bag. He claims he's sorry, but you could tell he isn't. He went into a single bathroom with the girl and male dna was found afterwards. Just because it was a small amount and you can't profile with it doesn't mean he's innocent. I can't stand the guy...

As for his haircut... I think that just proves he's guilty right there. The only thing he's missing is a pedo-stache.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Just posted this on another thread, but since this thread is dedicated to Ben's hair, I though I'd post:

mortreport RT @Rachel__Nichols: Ben Roethlisberger has entered NFL offices for meeting with Roger Goodell - and here's the scoop: he cut his hair

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I have your 2:11pm Big Ben Hair Update:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Jeez-sus KellieMB, I'm glad you're not on my payroll!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF?:
    Jeez-sus KellieMB, I'm glad you're not on my payroll!!
    Posted by NEGAME

I'm glad I'm not on your payroll too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Trust me you wouldn't be there for long. you must waste four hours a day on the internet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Trust me you wouldn't be there for long. you must waste four hours a day on the internet.
    Posted by NEGAME

Oh god, at least 4 hours! I'm a total slacker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

The love between you two girls is amazing.......lol.

I'd pay to see the jell-o fight in 2 piece bikinis :)

JK......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Now that's something you like to see . . .

people logging on to crack on people for logging on.Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Now that's something you like to see . . . people logging on to crack on people for logging on.
    Posted by p-mike

Well, if the govt. logged on to monitor their employees....one might see productivity go up....lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Posted 4/13/2010 3:58 PM EDT
    In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : Oh god, at least 4 hours! I'm a total slacker.
    Posted 4/13/2010 3:32 PM EDT
    In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : I'm glad I'm not on your payroll too!
    Posted 4/13/2010 2:13 PM EDT
    Posted 4/13/2010 1:34 PM EDT
    Just posted this on another thread, but since this thread is dedicated to Ben's hair, I though I'd post: mortreport RT @ Rachel__Nichols : Ben Roethlisberger has entered NFL offices for...  more >
    Posted 4/13/2010 1:33 PM EDT
    Just saw this on Twitter. Ben must have seen this thread.... mortreport RT @ Rachel__Nichols : Ben Roethlisberger has entered NFL offices for meeting with Roger Goodell - and here's the...  more >
    Posted 4/13/2010 1:30 PM EDT
    Hot: Not hot:
    Posted 4/13/2010 11:56 AM EDT
    In Response to Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint! : No, that's worse than a mullet! This is a mullet:
    Posted 4/13/2010 11:44 AM EDT
    Some of you may have heard this on WEEI this morning, I didn't. This is getting waaayyyy out of hand! http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/boston-attorney-says-he-investigate...  more >
    Posted 4/13/2010 11:31 AM EDT
    Patriots. Because I'm a homer.
    Answered a Poll at: Who will win the AFC?
    4/13/2010 11:29:02 AM
    Question: Who will win the AFC?
    Groups

Ads by Google
    Boston's 26.2.
    Tips, practice routes & course maps from local marathoners & NB pros.
    www.NewBalance.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Oh my god Gamey, thank you! I actually think you mised a couple from this morning. I don't have time to go look for them so if you could post those as well, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks sweetie!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by KellieMB

LOL!  his head looks like it is too big for his body in that picture.....Photo-shop?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

The love between you two girls is amazing.......lol. I'd pay to see the jell-o fight NAKED :) JK......
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

what is wrong with you?  I fixed it.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Oh my god Gamey, thank you! I actually think you mised a couple from this morning. I don't have time to go look for them so if you could post those as well, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks sweetie!
    Posted by KellieMB

Sweetie??!!  now I know you're in your 50s

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : Well, if the govt. logged on to monitor their employees....one might see productivity go up....lol.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

They'd check up on their employees Bubba but their they're too busy playing golf.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : Sweetie??!!  now I know you're in your 50s
    Posted by NEGAME

You obviously have a lot of hate for me for some reason. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you, sometimes people forget that there is a real person behind the screen name, so if i upset you in any way I am truly sorry.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

not hate , just giving back some of what you dished out a couple weeks ago. Just posting and enjoying myself, then you and that other one attack.

and now I got that off my  very nice sizable chest you won't hear from me again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

NEGAME is just jaleous she cannot spend more time on the mailing list... Innocent
    I like girl mud wrestling...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : You obviously have a lot of hate for me for some reason. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you, sometimes people forget that there is a real person behind the screen name, so if i upset you in any way I am truly sorry.
    Posted by KellieMB

Yeah, You said in a post that you saw her bikini picture. Then you said that you had a relative or friend that could give her a lift. Now, I'm no genius but that's the type of thing that p!$$es women off. Especially if another women says it.
    This comment would be from the "Is NEGAME a man" Thread. I just looked it up because I remembered the shots going back and forth back then.
    It was a good cheap shot though. I wouldn't have apologized.

In fact, Here's the link:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a4688b03c-00b2-4ffd-be87-2b4ba6f7e235&plckCurrentPage=5

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : Yeah, You said in a post that you saw her bikini picture. Then you said that you had a relative or friend that could give her a lift. Now, I'm no genius but that's the type of thing that p!$$es women off. Especially if another women says it. This comment would be from the "Is NEGAME a man" Thread. I just looked it up because I remembered the shots going back and forth back then. It was a good cheap shot though. I wouldn't have apologized. In fact, Here's the link: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a4688b03c-00b2-4ffd-be87-2b4ba6f7e235&plckCurrentPage=5
    Posted by underdogggg

How convenient that you chose to start where I was being nasty! How about the page before where I asked her a question and she responded by being a giant b***h?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a4688b03c-00b2-4ffd-be87-2b4ba6f7e235&plckCurrentPage=4

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Big Ben, Nice Hair!! WTeFF? : How convenient that you chose to start where I was being nasty! How about the page before where I asked her a question and she responded by being a giant b***h? http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a4688b03c-00b2-4ffd-be87-2b4ba6f7e235&plckCurrentPage=4
    Posted by KellieMB

That was the point in question. You wanted to know what you said to bug her