BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxA1PaesSJE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...

Think the Steelers will draft Tebow?
    lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Overall, it looks like the second victim, err-"accuser" is on far more societally stable grounds of eliciting traits and behaving as a "true" (RE: "solid") victimized person- THAN lady #1, so we might just have to throw the once-critically-important "poor-character-of-witness/plaintiff" right out the window for now at least....   
         So IF I'm Big Ben, I'm  banking headlong into my motorcycle accident as some sort of detrimental behavioural or at least emotional fallout caused by the bike crash... 
         I'm renting as many esteemed Psychiatrists that can and will say important sounding things like, "Bilateral frontal nerve cortex damage impairs cognitive judgement and gives preconditions for dementia, amnesia, poor motor & intellectual skills sometimes attributed with worst case bi-polar disease conditions, amongst many other detrimental aspects of higher and lower brain-functionings." 
         Now, IF also the shrinks can offer some sort of live show and tell study with mice, while the defense attorney's convince Big Ben to drool on himself and make "ga-ga" sounds while he scribbles unintelligably on the courtroom table...then man wow, ALL the better in terms of "full acquital" prospects imo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...:
     Jews run the world enjoy it while your white woman end our race.
    Posted by james355

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Maybe he's a Free Mason Laz?"

We know how I feel about accused rapist, free-mason, presbyterian atheists, who once worked at a telemarketing firm for Uruguay and who have even spoken to anyone associated with The Jets...I hate them.

Now IF he was a Unitarian however, then all bet's would be off...because what is a unitarian?  A Christian?  An atheist?  Even unitarians, I believe are somewhat unsure...it's tough to hate any organized group who's credo is, "WhoTH are we?"  But man, the only thing I hate worse than fence-sitters & protesters are those that fall anywhere in between, like someone sitting on a proverbial fence that still has beliefs and dogmas...geez, I hate that (but oddly enough, the reciprocal is NOT true: which is, A protestor whom is protesting not because they believe in the cause, but because the hot bra-burning 19 year old red-head-BELIEVES in the given cause...god, I really love that- Just like, who are the very best communists?  ...the young, hot, long-haired brunettes, desperately in need of a father-figure as they're rebelling against their parents).     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...:
    Overall, it looks like the second victim, err-"accuser" is on far more societally stable grounds of eliciting traits and behaving as a "true" (RE: "solid") victimized person- THAN lady #1, so we might just have to throw the once-critically-important "poor-character-of-witness/plaintiff" right out the window for now at least....         So IF I'm Big Ben, I'm  banking headlong into my motorcycle accident as some sort of detrimental behavioural or at least emotional fallout caused by the bike crash...       I'm renting as many esteemed Psychiatrists that can and will say important sounding things like, " Bilateral frontal nerve cortex damage impairs cognitive judgement and gives preconditions for dementia, amnesia, poor motor & intellectual skills sometimes attributed with worst case bi-polar disease conditions, amongst many other detrimental aspects of higher and lower brain-functionings ."       Now, IF also the shrinks can offer some sort of live show and tell study with mice, while the defense attorney's convince Big Ben to drool on himself and make "ga-ga" sounds while he scribbles unintelligably on the courtroom table...then man wow, ALL the better in terms of "full acquital" prospects imo.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

He doesn't need to do any of that. He's an NFL player. He can rape or kill anybody he wants to.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"He doesn't need to do any of that. He's an NFL player. He can rape or kill anybody he wants to."

Exactly...The minor difference is the size of the market share might go up or down a little & the network covering the matchup is a few more clicks up the cable dial...one way or another, the person officiating the match is still a pr#ck, you're still a misunderstood hero to your fans, a worthless sc#mbag to everyone else, and sooner or later-you end up under a pile of blood thirsty-psychos trying to gouge your eyes out, then later showering with most of those same nice fellas (usually 1 guy is named bubba in both circumstances).  The only real difference is where you have to apply the Bengay come morning...