Big Benny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Big Benny

Future hall of fame running back Ben Jarvus Green Ellis didn't have one of his legendary games today, gaining only 38 yards on 17 carries (2.2 yards per carry). I didn't realize the Redskin's run defense was so stellar. The Bengals generated almost 500yards of total offense in this one - has a team ever generated so much offense with their lead back gaining so little? I'm sure Benny didn't fumble though.

I still don't get why Belichick didn't resign this guy or why he went out and drafted two other runners while this legend was still here. It's a very funny puzzler.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Big Benny

I read where BJGE lost a fumble today.  I shed a tear.  He had an awesome streak going with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I read where BJGE lost a fumble today.  I shed a tear.  He had an awesome streak going with that.

[/QUOTE]

No he didn't...did he? He did have a great streak going.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Future hall of fame running back Ben Jarvus Green Ellis didn't have one of his legendary games today, gaining only 38 yards on 17 carries (2.2 yards per carry). I didn't realize the Redskin's run defense was so stellar. The Bengals generated almost 500yards of total offense in this one - has a team ever generated so much offense with their lead back gaining so little? I'm sure Benny didn't fumble though.

I still don't get why Belichick didn't resign this guy or why he went out and drafted two other runners while this legend was still here. It's a very funny puzzler.

[/QUOTE]

hall of famer will go in teh hall with at least one fumble.....

great back for not fumbiling. other than that not a lead back (relaly should be a 3rd back (soemewhere else). nice guy. tough player. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Good guy. Try hard. Just not enough of a reason to take the ball out of Tom Brady's hands last season and by the looks of things it will be the same in Cinncinati.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

He did. 549 carries without a fumble...It's always the 550th that gets ya. Quite a streak to start a career. I don't think that one will be matched any time soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He did. 549 carries without a fumble...It's always the 550th that gets ya. Quite a streak to start a career. I don't think that one will be matched any time soon.

[/QUOTE]

Good god! The guy actually fumbled!? Just a bad day all around - at least his team won...all passing.