Big mouths motivate the pats.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Big mouths motivate the pats.

I hope a player from each team the pats play opens there mouths.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/09/brady-says-porter-comments-motivated-patriots/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Big mouths motivate the pats.

I think Belichick believes his matter-of-fact philosophy is more than sufficient to prepare the team to win. We don't need no stinkin' loudmouths.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

They shouldn't need a big mouth to motivate them to win games. It's what they get paid for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

They shouldn't need additional motivation, but it never hurts to have that little something extra

Even in high school, some punks from down Route 6 were talking trash leading up to our playoff game, and trust me when I say we knew about it and were more motivated to shut them up.

And where's Mike Vanderjagt when you need him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

IMO, when the press carries a story about say, Porter, then they have the responsibility to follow up on that article.  Porter got a lot of press time prior to the game, but I cannot find an article that mentions his tackle-total from yesterday:  0 (Zero).

Press needs to sack up and write something.  At the very least he needed to be mentioned in "Studs and Duds"...and yet, nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

It might motivate them but it doesnt always work. Remember all the trash talking the Giants did before the Super Bowl? Or even this season when the Jets mouthed off. Porter did the same stuff last year before they kicked our teeth in at home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Big mouths motivate the pats.:
    [QUOTE]I hope a player from each team the pats play opens there mouths. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/09/brady-says-porter-comments-motivated-patriots/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Was there a Mouth Of The South (porter) sighting yesterday? I didn't see #55 in on any tackles. Was he a game time scratch? Wait! I do recall a pressure he had on Brady. All that money he got paid for 1 play. Think the Fish got their money's worth out of him? I see a gag for #55 the nest time they play.

Nothing says overrated like a big mouth p;layer with a no show in the proceeding game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

no a team shouldnt need additional motivation,but if it works for brady,and the team,im sure they will use any bulletin material they get.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: Big mouths motivate the pats.:
    [QUOTE]no a team shouldnt need additional motivation,but if it works for brady,and the team,im sure they will use any bulletin material they get.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Worked real well for them when they faced the Jets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I love it. Joey Porter couldn't have looked worse if he actually painted on some clown make-up.

For those saying the team shouldn't need that kind of motivation, I do understand where you're coming from. However, I think they were already motivated and would have won regardless. They're human like everyone else, though, and just like the Joey Porter quotes got everyone here on the board more fired up to watch the game, it would naturally get some of the guys on the team more psyched to play.

Oh, and to the smug Jets fan who decided to pop his head in here -- the Patriots and your team played in week two. Luckily, the Pats clearly recognize that they should be improving over the entire course of the season, and for the most part they have been doing so since that loss. I can't say the same for Rex Ryan's boys. They seemed to think winning that week two matchup was the equivalent of getting handed the Lombardi trophy, and they're crashing and burning now. The season series still has one game to go. If the Pats get beaten by them again, I will accept your right to brag. Until then, you might not want to sound so satisfied with your 4-4 team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: Big mouths motivate the pats.:
    [QUOTE]I love it. Joey Porter couldn't have looked worse if he actually painted on some clown make-up. For those saying the team shouldn't need that kind of motivation, I do understand where you're coming from. However, I think they were already motivated and would have won regardless. They're human like everyone else, though, and just like the Joey Porter quotes got everyone here on the board more fired up to watch the game, it would naturally get some of the guys on the team more psyched to play. Oh, and to the smug Jets fan who decided to pop his head in here -- the Patriots and your team played in week two . Luckily, the Pats clearly recognize that they should be improving over the entire course of the season, and for the most part they have been doing so since that loss. I can't say the same for Rex Ryan's boys. They seemed to think winning that week two matchup was the equivalent of getting handed the Lombardi trophy, and they're crashing and burning now. The season series still has one game to go. If the Pats get beaten by them again, I will accept your right to brag. Until then, you might not want to sound so satisfied with your 4-4 team.
    Posted by PeaceLaur[/QUOTE]
    Who is satisfied at 4&4.  Just pointing out the obvious.............