Big play Bolden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

Big play Bolden?

I bet no one even had him in the game plan here, i know i didn't.

46 yard run and a few nice screens for big plays. 5 receptions and 100 total yards.

Also Blount and Talib with good days against their old team.

6 receptions to RB's and 2 to the Hooman.

But best of all, we are 3-0, surviving with defense until the O gets up to speed.

Gronk next sunday night?

Feeling good...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Big play Bolden?

I was excited to see Bolden in the game. He's another element, especially on the screens. Plus, Vereen is still missing, which will bring a whole other piece. I hope Gronk goes next week as I'm going to the game.

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." --- Harvey Dent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bolden is fun to watch, I don't know why it took him so long to get playing time.  I think he always runs hard. Hopefully they will use him next week vs the falcons.  But sometimes they will have a guy do well and then we don't see him again for a while like when Vereen had a great game in the playoffs last season vs the Texans and then he hardly got on the field vs the Ravens.  That will always be head scratcher.

What was up with him lining up outside in the 3 point stance?  LOL!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He blows, Vareen is going to take him back off the field. What a bone head play to stop with separation, didn't even turn around.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He blows, Vareen is going to take him back off the field. What a bone head play to stop with separation, didn't even turn around.

I agree with that one play he gave up on his route, it was bad, but it was one mistake.  I will give him a pass this time.  I like him better the Ridley.  Would love to see Bolden and Vereen co-exist!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

He stopped running on that one pass but i believe the bucs defender saw and had that pass all the way, could of been an INT imo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

He "blows"? Care to elaborate?  How does someone who is very good, "blow"?

[/QUOTE]

He reminds me of BJGE and Maroney, but more Maroney.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If he would just string games together he'd be a pretty good #2/3 RB but he has issues putting back to back games together. At times he looks like BJGE, then RIdley, then Maroney (post injury), then Maroney (pre injury). When he hot you have to ride him but you never know what Bolden you are going to get until gameday so it's a little hard to write up a plan for him

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He's a decent back up for Vereen, because he catches reasonably well (better than Ridley--though Ridley did make a nice catch yesterday) and can run well.  Not sure he'll ever be the featured back, but he's great depth.  Vereen, though, will take snaps from him as the receiving back, and I still think Ridley overall is the better runner if he doesn't fumble. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB is a good player, imo, you should try to be objective.  Bolden is another overachieving undrafted free agent like Law Firm and he is a good addition to the Pats team.

He "blows"? Care to elaborate?  How does someone who is very good, "blow"?

[/QUOTE]

He reminds me of BJGE and Maroney, but more Maroney.

[/QUOTE]