Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator

I got this off www.profootballtalk.com ....

Actually, we believe that Parcells was duped into taking Pat White in 2009 due to the widespread belief that Patriots coach Bill Belichick would select White with one of the umpteen second-round selections that New England had -- just as we believe Belichick's rope-a-dope in 2008 cajoled the Jets into taking Vernon Gholston at No. 6 overall, when Belichick actually coveted the far superior Jerod Mayo.

And also dont forget when BB punked the Jets into trading 2 first rounders to move up to draft Dewayne Robertson at #4 who was a bust! Therfore, I believe all this Tim Tebow stuff is another smokescreen.......or is it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator

BB is very good at his hobby,he is an illusionist ! What appears to be, isn't necessarily so!! Presto...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

No idea its almost impossible to predict what BB is gonna do..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I agree predicting Belichick is nearly impossible. I try to look at trends and the only thing I see is he usually goes against what most think he will do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

And yet in 2008, the Fins finished ahead of the Pats and in 2009, the Jets went deeper than the pats. 

Maybe Bill was duping them for the future, and that is what I will always hope for, because I'd always rather have the certainty of a win today than the possibility of one tomorrow.  We can call it the "Wimpy theory". 

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator:
    I got this off www.profootballtalk.com .... Actually, we believe that Parcells was duped into taking Pat White in 2009 due to the widespread belief that Patriots coach Bill Belichick would select White with one of the umpteen second-round selections that New England had -- just as we believe Belichick's rope-a-dope in 2008 cajoled the Jets into taking Vernon Gholston at No. 6 overall, when Belichick actually coveted the far superior Jerod Mayo. And also dont forget when BB punked the Jets into trading 2 first rounders to move up to draft Dewayne Robertson at #4 who was a bust! Therfore, I believe all this Tim Tebow stuff is another smokescreen.......or is it?
    Posted by timsandra

The only thing I would say for certain is that The media and the discussion boards associate about 15 players with the Pats before every draft and the Pats very seldom ever draft any of them. As far as Tebow goes I think Belichick would draft him if the value were right for him. I also think that's why they work out and interview as many guys as they do. Because you never know when one of them is going to slip to a round where they just can't say no.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator:
    And yet in 2008, the Fins finished ahead of the Pats and in 2009, the Jets went deeper than the pats.  Maybe Bill was duping them for the future, and that is what I will always hope for, because I'd always rather have the certainty of a win today than the possibility of one tomorrow.  We can call it the "Wimpy theory".  I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
    Posted by underdoggg

Hey Dogg! Haven't heard of the "wimpy theory" before today. Thank you for introducing a new and exciting topic / theory to our board. I'll wait for the published, signed, first edition to come out on the NYT Book Review. Me, I'm a simple homer kind of guy...I like the old theory..that seems to just live on and on...on this board. You know the one....you can win all of the regular season games you want..its the RINGS that really count in the end.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

so...with all the deception, does that make BB a Master Baiter??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Posted by BubbaInHawaii
    Have you ever seen his squeeze? If you have then I'm sure you realize your conentation isn't applicable!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Posted by BubbaInHawaii

...brings new meaning to the term "slight(sic)of hand"!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Posted by BubbaInHawaii

well i guess he is a better master baiter than Bill Parcells or Chubby Ryan!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

haha thats very intresting, kind of makes you love BB and the Patriots orginaztion a little more. and if this is a smokescreen BB is really targeting MCcoy or Pike

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

oh come on...parcells liked pat white because he wanted to add an aerial element to the wildcat and the phins would prefer ronnie brown or tricky ricky williams to not be throwing the ball

BB manipulated parcells into taking white? hah...that is laughable

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

oh come on...parcells liked pat white because he wanted to add an aerial element to the wildcat and the phins would prefer ronnie brown or tricky ricky williams to not be throwing the ball BB manipulated parcells into taking white? hah...that is laughable
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Laughable? How many passes did pat white complete last year for the fins? zero. I guess that makes your theory laughable.

Tim's theory make a lot of sense, unless you're a BB hater. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : Laughable? How many passes did pat white complete last year for the fins? zero. I guess that makes your theory laughable. Tim's theory make a lot of sense, unless you're a BB hater. 
    Posted by unclealfie

actually...the pick was an epic fail to this point

but thats why they drafted him...to throw the football...which is why he was listed as a QB on the depth chart...and also is a good reason why teams should steer clear of tebow...because white actually has good throwing mechanics and a strong arm...tebow doesnt have those things but is bigger and stronger...take your pick at which guy you would rather have because i think pat white could still be productive...just not as a qb

and im not a BB hater, he is a good coach, average drafter and a cheater...thats not hating...thats the truth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by BubbaInHawaii

No No - That's Enoch Root.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : actually...the pick was an epic fail to this point but thats why they drafted him...to throw the football...which is why he was listed as a QB on the depth chart...and also is a good reason why teams should steer clear of tebow...because white actually has good throwing mechanics and a strong arm...tebow doesnt have those things but is bigger and stronger...take your pick at which guy you would rather have because i think pat white could still be productive...just not as a qb and im not a BB hater, he is a good coach, average drafter and a cheater...thats not hating...thats the truth
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Cheater? BB didnt do anything that 31 other teams in the NFL were doing. And all the teams were aware each other did it. Didnt you see the videos that came out of coaches and team officials waving and smiling to the "hidden" cameras?! Admit it, your a hater.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : Cheater? BB didnt do anything that 31 other teams in the NFL were doing. And all the teams were aware each other did it. Didnt you see the videos that came out of coaches and team officials waving and smiling to the "hidden" cameras?! Admit it, your a hater.
    Posted by timsandra[/QUOTE]
    he got caught, he got fined, he got a draft pick docked...he cheated

its like saying andy pettite only took HGH to recover from an injury...just like all the other guys who did it for that reason...it doesnt matter...they still cheated

do i understand gamesmanship? absolutely...but what BB was doing was cheating...and im sure you can find a way to rationalize it or condone it to a way...but this die hard dolphins who can whole heartedly admit that Shula slanted the rules commitee for years will just as surely call out a cheater when i see one...fair enough?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]so...with all the deception, does that make BB a Master Baiter??
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

When I saw the title of this thread, I just knew this was going to be in here somewhere.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : When I saw the title of this thread, I just knew this was going to be in here somewhere.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I couldn't help it....it was the touchy feely in me.....  lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

@ Jimmy42jack0~are you two lovers?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : he got caught, he got fined, he got a draft pick docked...he cheated its like saying andy pettite only took HGH to recover from an injury...just like all the other guys who did it for that reason...it doesnt matter...they still cheated do i understand gamesmanship? absolutely...but what BB was doing was cheating...and im sure you can find a way to rationalize it or condone it to a way...but this die hard dolphins who can whole heartedly admit that Shula slanted the rules commitee for years will just as surely call out a cheater when i see one...fair enough?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Bla Bla Bla  your a poor silly soul  Jimmy 4 Jack . I guess you and Ricky love gettin high together.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Hey dogg, do you think Manning threw that pick to dupe everyone into thinking he's a choker?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

And yet in 2008, the Fins finished ahead of the Pats and in 2009, the Jets went deeper than the pats.  Maybe Bill was duping them for the future, and that is what I will always hope for, because I'd always rather have the certainty of a win today than the possibility of one tomorrow.  We can call it the "Wimpy theory".  I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
    Posted by underdoggg

But the Colts only won one Superbowl, even after Polian changed the rules for Pay-a-Ton Boyying. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Belicheck: Master Draft Manipulator : No No - That's Enoch Root.
    Posted by underdoggg

Wow, still upset over the Colts "strategy" to win the SB, huh? You really should be mad at them, you know.

The best part about this is now when you throw your petty tantrums, I picture Manning being blocked to his azz on his ultimate interception then sitting there pounding the ground with his fists. No wonder you like him.