Bill Bellicheck needs...Help....time for him to admit it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zoe1951. Show zoe1951's posts

Re: Bill Bellicheck needs...Help....time for him to admit it

In Response to Re: Bill Bellicheck needs...Help....time for him to admit it:
    [QUOTE]In my opinion Bill needs to bring Romeo and Charlie back. He also needs to replace Teddy B. NE misses his leadership on defense. Folks if I may, here is my personal view, NFL (league office) gets after a team which is a dynasty look at 49ers, the league got after them, now it is NE turn. Everything revolves around Manning boys specially Peyton Manning. Look at their game location and schedule, the calls (flags) he gets. Play all difficult games in the DOME. May be the league is affraid that their 'poster boy' uniform is going to get dirty if he palys out side, if you ever touch him "roughing the passer". I have a suggestion why not play all 16 game in the dome. On the other hand, Brady never had kind of receivers Peyton Manning had until the arrival of Moss. He (Manning) had two prime WRs since the begining. Brady managed to win three suprbowls with no name receivers, one one talks about him. All you hear from NFL channels is Peyton Manning this and that. I have one more suggestion, why don't you change the name of NFL to MFL = Manning and Farve league, Brady doesn't even count.
    Posted by sn786912[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zoe1951. Show zoe1951's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bill Bellicheck needs...Help....time for him to admit it :
    Posted by zoe1951[/QUOTE]

I agree 100 percent that peyton manning and company are favored by the NFL. I think the NFL prevented the Patriots from winning the Superbowl 2007 with Arlen Spector and all the other conspirators such as the 1973 Miami DOlphins. I really appreciate your comment about brady having no receivers and winning three superbowls while Peyton Manning always had Harrison. And Peyton Manning didn't have a good year after his surgery;   last  year the Colts didn't make the playoffs.  Yes, too bad the Colts don't have to play in the snow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

My candidate for defensive coordinator is Dick Jauron. He had very good defenses in Buffalo and he would bring an aggressive style attacking D that I think most of us here would like to see.

As far as O coordinator Charlie would be great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

STOP WITH THE FORTH DOWNA FOR ONE AND KICK THE DAMN BALL. We would have at least two more wins if we did just that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]My first post must have gon the way of socks in a washer. DYNASTYXXXX whatever, you are a sarcastic SOB. You never spelled anything rong right. Stick with the topic and leave the other responders make their own appraisal and if you don't agree don't start knitpicking.
    Posted by paint0136[/QUOTE]

Whoa... eeeeeeassy fella. Don't take it so personally. I wasn't being sarcastic. You really did spell it right. I may have been a smarta$$, but not sarcastic. And besides, I never said i didn't agree with you. I do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryDerry. Show jerryDerry's posts

Of course BB needs help to organize the offense and inject some creativity in the red zone. Since McDaniels and Weiss have gone this team's red zone play calling is below average and predictable.
    Sure we're arm chair QBs and can second guess, but just look at the defenses attacking the short routes that don't convert on key 4th downs. I called the Kevin Faulk 4th down play in the Indy game. I called the McKenzie breakup on 4th down in the New Orleans game. And the same for the 4th down in the Dolphins game the Pats couldn't convert. Ben Watson has become a ghost and Mike Vrabel's presence at tight end was enough to make defenses adjust to him in the red zone.

How about a quick pump fake and up the field on one of these short yardage plays to keep the McKenzies honest. That guy was jumping routes all night long in New Orleans and was unemployed a month ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

To me this is not a debate- as clear as the hoodie on BB's back- yes he needs talented skilled coaches asap. Ditch the current crew- all of them. The tale of half's is no fluke-I agree that the coaching has been the larget factor in losing the close games. Brutal stuff. No adjutments, predictable.

Yes the defense is pretty awful- but they could be coached to excute better plays- and the offense? They need a creative coach that plays to their stengths. Look what McDaniels did with Cassel last year.

BB is still one of the best, but he obviously can't do it all.Looking tired.