Bill Bellicik is the Greatest NFL Coach of all Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Bill Bellicik is the Greatest NFL Coach of all Time

I believe my Headline.
    I just read a a post of a WSJ Article on BB" BB the Mad Scientist" Very good.
    Check it out!!
     So, Why is BB a better Choice at #1 than Walsh Lombardi,Landry ,Shula. Those other coasches had Allstar teams loaded with Probowlers, Because He has done more with less to raise journeymen players to the maximum of their collective abilities. I think the Pats are really like a Jellyfish in that the individuals alone are not impressive, except a few Stars. The Pats are an Excellent example of Synergy, I.e. The Whole is Greater than the some of it parts. Look at Ninko and tell me this guy has not excelled, He has. These good players play very well together and win Championships.
    Here is more if you can stand this.
    BB is a very animated person.No? He sends a robot, look alike, to the post game press conferences. He is too busy planning next weeks practices,  That is why the '3 phaaases of the game" answer always works. You didn;t know that phaaases hed 3 a's in it ,did you?
     I saw a recent iterview with BB and Bil Cower of the Steelers. It was affable, amicable, admirable on Cower's Part. They are long time very good friends and the show was worth watching worth watching.
     BB must be a people person. Look at the performance by the high profile malcontents, Cory Dillon, 1600+ yds. Randy Moss, 23 TD's. Incredible participation in a team philosophy. I remember Moss' first game with the Pats on Monday Night Football. He was lined up inside of the WR. He ran straight up field on a sweep to his side and put a rollinng take down block on a DB. The announcers raved about it.
     The effeort and change of attitude can only be created by the coasch. He must be part psychiatrist as well. The WALL STREET JOURNAL CALLS HIM A MAD SCIENTIST. Read the atricle it is great
    BB has 'Done more with less" than any coach, as has Tom Brady over these Great Patriot Years. Remember Racheal Caldwell, 65? catches, the next year he was gone and could only make #3 on the depth chart. And he was TB's leading receiver, they beat the Bolts with Caldwell making a big play aagainst his old team.Not an allstar receiver but just one of the contributors. This team might take it all.
     Their Performance should be Cherised. I know that I luxuriate in it. It would be Fantastic if they win the SB this year.Even if they don't win it all, we will know how to criticiize and fill the wholes that were visible next season.
    "Or the gods of the Goalposts" will bestow another L. Blount on the Pats, who will collect dust for a while, be discovered and then run wild.
    The above order of other coaches is just random. I think Walsh and Lombardi have 2 Chaampionships and Landry and Shula may have more. Who knows and really I don't care about the other 4 in my top 5 Group of greats.
    BB is the Best Coach ever in the NFL!!!!!
    I'm a Pats fan and I love watching them, be humble in defeat
    Feel gracious in Victory, and exult in it.
     Go BB, TB and the Pats take it all in 2013, Superbowl Champions.
    Davidseattle from Greater boston area,
    Go Patriots

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Bill Bellicik is the Greatest NFL Coach of all Time

Three years in a row reaching the AFCCG means "hasn't won anything"?  What has your team won these last three years?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spygate-nuff said- he hasn't won anything since-call it a curse?

[/QUOTE]

Your lack of football knowledge is showing again. Please stop embarrassing yourself I am actually starting to pity you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

And since spygate the Pats w-l per centage is higher

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

So getting to the AFC Championship game and losing is something to hang your hat on?

Nobody remembers 3rd or 4th place except the fan base of those teams......like you guys.

How is my knowledge of the game sounding now my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

[/QUOTE]

#1 they haven't lost yet and #2 your knowledge of the game is still embarrassing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to DavidSeattle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe my Headline.
    Check it out!!
     So, Why is BB a better Choice at #1 than Walsh Lombardi,Landry ,Shula. Those other coasches had Allstar teams loaded with Probowlers, Because He has done more with less to raise journeymen players to the maximum of their collective abilities. I think the Pats are really like a Jellyfish in that the individuals alone are not impressive, except a few Stars. The Pats are an Excellent example of Synergy, I.e. The Whole is Greater than the some of it parts. Look at Ninko and tell me this guy has not excelled, He has. These good players play very well together and win Championships.
    BB is a very animated person.No? He sends a robot, look alike, to the post game press conferences. He is too busy planning next weeks practices,  That is why the '3 phaaases of the game" answer always works. You didn;t know that phaaases hed 3 a's in it ,did you?
     I saw a recent iterview with BB and Bil Cower of the Steelers. It was affable, amicable, admirable on Cower's Part. They are long time very good friends and the show was worth watching worth watching.
     BB must be a people person. Look at the performance by the high profile malcontents, Cory Dillon, 1600+ yds. Randy Moss, 23 TD's. Incredible participation in a team philosophy. I remember Moss' first game with the Pats on Monday Night Football. He was lined up inside of the WR. He ran straight up field on a sweep to his side and put a rollinng take down block on a DB. The announcers raved about it.
     The effeort and change of attitude can only be created by the coasch. He must be part psychiatrist as well. The WALL STREET JOURNAL CALLS HIM A MAD SCIENTIST. Read the atricle it is great
    BB has 'Done more with less" than any coach, as has Tom Brady over these Great Patriot Years. Remember Racheal Caldwell, 65? catches, the next year he was gone and could only make #3 on the depth chart. And he was TB's leading receiver, they beat the Bolts with Caldwell making a big play aagainst his old team.Not an allstar receiver but just one of the contributors. This team might take it all.
     Their Performance should be Cherised. I know that I luxuriate in it. It would be Fantastic if they win the SB this year.Even if they don't win it all, we will know how to criticiize and fill the wholes that were visible next season.
    "Or the gods of the Goalposts" will bestow another L. Blount on the Pats, who will collect dust for a while, be discovered and then run wild.
    The above order of other coaches is just random. I think Walsh and Lombardi have 2 Chaampionships and Landry and Shula may have more. Who knows and really I don't care about the other 4 in my top 5 Group of greats.
    Go Patriots

[/QUOTE]

Well said David.  I couldn't agree more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

Spygate-nuff said- he hasn't won anything since-call it a curse?

[/QUOTE]

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

And we have a winner!  Thanks soooo much for the nice steak dinner, courtesy of your inate inability to focus on anything other than Spygate. I'm going to enjoy it immensely. It's in your blood! You can't help it! It's all you got; and, as I told you before, it ain't much.

It just has to gnaw at your insides when you see your regional and divisional rival leave your pitiful team in the dust year, after year, after year......  Go ahead and continue to use Spygate as your personal Depends! Then go cheer on your dismal team, which is minor league from the top (owner) down, especially your loud mouth over rated (even for mediocrity, no less) bloviant head coach. Most coaches, even if "well loved" by players get the door when they fail miserably. But, Rexy gets a multi-year extention with ony ONE year guaranteed! ROFLMFAO!!!! It's like: OK, the guys like you, you record sucks, and we'll guarantee 1 year, but you'd better win the division and advance in the playoffs. Or, this time we will fire you; we really mean it this time! Unless, of course, the players still like you...."  The JESTS! have fallen into an area were only the Raid-uhs have slipped to: IRRELEVENCE. So, too, have you. You are now the Official Clown of this board. We have success and out you trot like a puppet and dance your dance looking for attention and to be controversial. There is no controversy. You are what you are, and can't help it. Not your fault, except cor the time you walked out of the "Self Improvement" seminar, claiming you don't need to be improved.  (Now THAT was a banner day down at the free clinic!)

But, I digress..... Again, thanks for being, well, YOU! I'm really going to enjoy the bacon wrapped filet and all the trimmings. I'm trying to hook up another wager (double or nothing", but the loser won't touch it. Fear not! One steak dinner is better than not having a bet in teh first place. I'll count my blessings for doing my Jessie James immitation.

Enjoy the game,a dn I hope your new 25 watt light bulb is working well for you.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

BILL BELICHICK IS THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME INDEED, AND NO ONE DENIES THIS! JUST LIKE TOM BRADY IS THE GREATEST QB EVAH. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, YOURE AN IDIOT AND PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.

GO PATS.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I believe my Headline.
    Check it out!!
    Go Patriots

[/QUOTE]

one of yes...the debatable like everything else...but no doubt Parcells best student-when u learn from The Master (and raid his staff) good things happen

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

one of yes...the debatable like everything else...but no doubt Parcells best student-when u learn from The Master (and raid his staff) good things happen

[/QUOTE]

Yeah... BB did learn some from Parcells. However, there is a reason BB has won SBs and has played in more than half the AFCCGs in the last 13 years - an achievement that Parcells did not even get close to doing. Parcells is not even half as brilliant as BB.

I am sure people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. had mentors too. To say that their mentors were more brilliant than them is dumb.

BTW, you don't even know if BB learned more from his dad than from Parcells. But you know what if it makes you feel good, go ahead and believe what you keep saying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah... BB did learn some from Parcells. However, there is a reason BB has won SBs and has played in more than half the AFCCGs in the last 13 years - an achievement that Parcells did not even get close to doing. Parcells is not even half as brilliant as BB.

I am sure people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. had mentors too. To say that their mentors were more brilliant than them is dumb.

BTW, you don't even know if BB learned more from his dad than from Parcells. But you know what if it makes you feel good, go ahead and believe what you keep saying.

[/QUOTE]

no Parcells liked challenge is why he left to rebuild teams and is the only coach in NFL history to take 4 different teams to the playoffs...had he stayed with one organization esp the Giants he may have 2 more SB plus div titles etc

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

also BB himself called Parcells "a mentor" and he took Parcells guys Weis and Crennel to NE for a reason...Parcells as a mentor and teacher is perhaps the best ever when u look at his coaching tree: BB Coughlin Fox Payton Weis Crennel....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

My coach is better than your coach.....blah blah blah

You guys going to compare dick size next?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And greatest GM of all time as well.  Who has been better in the cap era? Answer? No one.

This year proved it more than any others.   Cemented in stone.

[/QUOTE]

long as he coaches in the AFC Easy, has the QB he stumbled on and has the track record he does at drafting/signing DB WR and Pass Rushers that cement is gonna be subject to crumbling cracking and falling apart : (

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh I win there hands down! Parcells and Bellichick I don't know...hey Kraft is satisfying a young hottie so maybe it's him?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And greatest GM of all time as well.  Who has been better in the cap era? Answer? No one.

This year proved it more than any others.   Cemented in stone.

[/QUOTE]

long as he coaches in the AFC Easy, has the QB he stumbled on and has the track record he does at drafting/signing DB WR and Pass Rushers that cement is gonna be subject to crumbling cracking and falling apart : (

[/QUOTE]

How's the NFC Easy doing?  You have Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder owned teams in that one division.

Case closed.

[/QUOTE]

now now I came up with "EASY" first so no copying! Find ur own please

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning to think that Heygang is Peewee Herman in disguise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

BB is on my Mount Rushmore of greatest, but much like the monument I would not place him above 2 or 3 others.

25. This post has been removed.