Bills fire coach Dick Jauron after 3-6 start

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Bills fire coach Dick Jauron after 3-6 start

Maybe if they wait till this week end the can get Rex "Diaper Man" Ryan.
    I think he will up for grabs for the view of posts I have seen in Jets world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Bills fire coach Dick Jauron after 3-6 start

O goody now we get rid of that bum Belichick and hire Jauron!!!  YEAH, whew, I'm soooooooooooo relived now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Game, the Pats just might hire Jauron, he and BB are friends and Jauron is a defensive minded coach so who knows maybe we'll see him in Foxboro as consultant. The Bills D has always been good under him.

...and wouldn't you rather be on Harley with the wind in your face than surfing in the stinky oceanCool LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Bills fire coach Dick Jauron after 3-6 start:
    [QUOTE]Game, the Pats just might hire Jauron, he and BB are friends and Jauron is a defensive minded coach so who knows maybe we'll see him in Foxboro as consultant. The Bills D has always been good under him. ...and wouldn't rather be on Harley with the wind in your face than surfing in the stinky ocean  LOL!
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

Well yeah and I do ride--on the back!!!! Love riding!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Yeah I miss it already, I'm up North little chilly for riding though it'll be snowing soon and I'll be on my sled Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

This just in: Buffalo bars sell out of alcohol as Bills fans celebrate the firing of Dick Jauron.