Bitter end to a great Era.Bring on the next!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Bitter end to a great Era.Bring on the next!

I cant complain over all what the last 10 yrs has been for the patriots.three super bowl wins out of four.how many teams in this league can say this?yes i will gripe about the defense here and there or about a certain player,but in reality it all gets fixed over time.at least it has in the past 10 yrs.I have to wonder what the next 10 yrs will be Like?and it all starts this off season,and i cant wait to see the first building blocks of the next era patriots get put in place through the free agency,and draft.we as fans should be very proud and grateful what the patriots,and the organization has given us.not all games,and seasons will always go our way,but i will take four superbowl appearences out of ten any day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

Re: Bitter end to a great Era.Bring on the next!

The last ten years was a great ride.cant wait for the next ten years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Bitter end to a great Era.Bring on the next!

Indeed, I wish to use this as an opportunity to remind all of the haters:

Has been > Never was

I'd rather have a dynasty and see it end than never have a dynasty at all.  So enjoy watching the sun set on us knowing it never really shone on you.