Blueprint to beat pats= throw deep every play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Blueprint to beat pats= throw deep every play.

The worst secondary Ive ever seen. Worse then last year.

I'll put any amount of money on it and bet anyone this team may make the playoffs but another year of crappyy defense.

How the hell does BB not address the secondary year after year.. he is far from a genius.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Blueprint to beat pats= throw deep every play.

I am removing "Defensive Genius" from BB's resume. It's more like defensive liability.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It's starting to look that way. Russel Wilson looked like Peyton Manning today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The worst secondary Ive ever seen. Worse then last year.

I'll put any amount of money on it and bet anyone this team may make the playoffs but another year of crappyy defense.

How the hell does BB not address the secondary year after year.. he is far from a genius.

[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid you are of course correct...it's a copy cat league and others will also pick at the wound.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am removing "Defensive Genius" from BB's resume. It's more like defensive liability.

[/QUOTE]

I would not go that far but i am starting to question his ability to judge the diferrence between a good defensive back and a bad defensive back. I was actually expecting a PI in the endzone to kill the Pats. I guess we were lucky that the DB's were so bad that at least the Pats had some time to come back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I love BB but how the heck can he not address this?

Name one secondary in the league worse the ours?

Not one quality player, Arrington is a complete wipeout on the field and the rest aren't far behind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Were those throws? I thought a few of them were punts.  Amazing how open other teams receivers get that open that they can throw balls like that and still no Pat defender is in the area code.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love BB but how the heck can he not address this?

Name one secondary in the league worse the ours?

Not one quality player, Arrington is a complete wipeout on the field and the rest aren't far behind.

[/QUOTE]

Yea I think Arrington got bench at the half in favor of Dennard but he got burnt as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

how is Ebner still in the team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Pretty much every deep ball except the last one was just a "throw it up for grabs" type of throw.  So so bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

When the Seahawks had the ball inside the Pat's 40, most of us expected a long completion against DMC.

Like you said, we were actualy glad that they abused our secondary with over a minute to go. It gave us a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Still trying to think of one secondary worse then ours....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

No, the game plan is just throw it. I don't even know why teams bother running against this team

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how is Ebner still in the team?

[/QUOTE]

What did Ebner do? Wilson blew the coverage after DMC let the guy go and zoned on no one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

What did I miss...?!?  Haven't fully watched the DVR recording, but I know that prior to Seattle's final drive, when I looked at gamestats, Seattle had 15 1st downs all day long (10 pass, 5 run- proportionately equal to what most games are in run vs pass...just much less in total #)...?

Soooo...?  What?  Seattle was allowed yet 1 more chance to come away with a W, late in the game upon failing over and over and over again, to EASILY establish based on the events and course of this specific gameplay in question...?  And (lemme guess)...: Seattle finally DID secure a very late game score, upon being afforded a multitude of opportunities to stay in the game (and the top reasons, NONE of which had 1 thing to do w/ NE's secondary play)- And upon Seattle apparently being handed more chances to stay in this game than 1 can count, Seattle (again-god as my witness, I'm guessing)- Led a very late 4th Quarter pass-heavy drive that finally DID succeed...

THUS (we should logically conclude): The New England Patriots Secondary (and specifically, Devin McCourty), Are the worst group of players whom have ever played the game of football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

The replay of that last TD showed DMC just standing there doing absoutely nothing.

Sidney Rice ran right by DMC, and DMC just touhed him very gently. So as to not distub what Rice was trying to accomplish.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

This is 4th blown game since Super Bowl last Feb. This is on the coaching staff. This is the 4th game blown in the fourth quarter out of 7 games since Feb 2012.

So you tell me ...players or coaching.

The evidence as I see it is squarely on the coaching staff..

They cannot get it done in the 4th Quarter with the game on the line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Baltimore did the same thing. Just throw the deep ball and our DB's either have a flag thrown for interference or completion. The front 7 is playing great against the run this year. But something has to give with the DB's. I think we need to blitz more to cover up for the DB's inability to cover. We left so many points on the field today. Minimum 9 automatic, and possibly 21.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did I miss...?!?  Haven't fully watched the DVR recording, but I know that prior to Seattle's final drive, when I looked at gamestats, Seattle had 15 1st downs all day long (10 pass, 5 run- proportionately equal to what most games are in run vs pass...just much less in total #)...?

Soooo...?  What?  Seattle was allowed yet 1 more chance to come away with a W, late in the game upon failing over and over and over again, to EASILY establish based on the events and course of this specific gameplay in question...?  And (lemme guess)...: Seattle finally DID secure a very late game score, upon being afforded a multitude of opportunities to stay in the game (and the top reasons, NONE of which had 1 thing to do w/ NE's secondary play)- And upon Seattle apparently being handed more chances to stay in this game than 1 can count, Seattle (again-god as my witness, I'm guessing)- Led a very late 4th Quarter pass-heavy drive that finally DID succeed...

THUS (we should logically conclude): The New England Patriots Secondary (and specifically, Devin McCourty), Are the worst group of players whom have ever played the game of football.

[/QUOTE]
    I think it comes down to WHo the Patriot's defense was playing against. They were facing a team that had no QB, tight ends or receivers, yet all their QB had to do all day was throw the thing straight up into the air and they were good for completions. It was embarrassing. The secondary flat out stinks and we have one pass rusher.

Pete Carroll built a better defense than Belichick in half the time..think about that for a second. Pete...Carroll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to dfitzp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore did the same thing. Just throw the deep ball and our DB's either have a flag thrown for interference or completion. The front 7 is playing great against the run this year. But something has to give with the DB's. I think we need to blitz more to cover up for the DB's inability to cover. We left so many points on the field today. Minimum 9 automatic, and possibly 21.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, not Brady's best effort by any means... However we all know he can bounce back.

As for the secondary I'm at a complete loss for words. May as well play with 4 duane starks out there.. Or just play with 7 guys and save cap space.

How come no Rasi? he can't be any worse I don't care wat anyone says..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whodagaff. Show Whodagaff's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I think it comes down to WHo the Patriot's defense was playing against. They were facing a team that had no QB, tight ends or receivers, yet all their QB had to do all day was throw the thing straight up into the air and they were good for completions. It was embarrassing. The secondary flat out stinks and we have one pass rusher.

Pete Carroll built a better defense than Belichick in half the time..think about that for a second. Pete...Carroll.

[/QUOTE]

Not even close. The Patriots coaching staff blew this game. They had two chances to run the clock out. Called bonehead offesnive palys. The on defense, they failed to RUSH THE PASSER

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No one said anything about McCourtey. But if you think Russel Wilson is the second coming of Peyton Manning then the db's were perhaps fine. If you think Russel Wilson is a rookie with a 75.3 passer rating (which is very bad by the way) should be able to throw for 3tds and a 133 rating well than like me you think the DB's stink.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No one said anything about McCourtey. But if you think Russel Wilson is the second coming of Peyton Manning then the db's were perhaps fine. If you think Russel Wilson is a rookie with a 75.3 passer rating (which is very bad by the way) should be able to throw for 3tds and a 133 rating well than like me you think the DB's stink.  

[/QUOTE]

Amen, among the worst in the nfl....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

BluePrint to Beat the Pats=Stay strong upfront on D, and offer up Any & EVERY opportunity which might allow for Brady to pass the ball...ALL-  Day-  Long. 

You'll be primed to secure the lead and win come the 4th quarter...Your D won't be worn down or tired 1 bit, and your Offense WILL ultimately beat the odds based on NE's 2 minute long TOP drives, by taking the field more times and at quicker intervals, and eventually As your OWN D never has been broken & beaten down by NE's O, they'll hold firm come the endgame, while at the same time better & better odds are that your O will finally secure that uptmost critical, late-game score by chipping away at greater opportunities within shorter intervals, against NE's ever-more worn down Defense.

No one said anything about McCourtey. But if you think Russel Wilson is the second coming of Peyton Manning then the db's were perhaps fine. If you think Russel Wilson is a rookie with a 75.3 passer rating (which is very bad by the way) should be able to throw for 3tds and a 133 rating well than like me you think the DB's stink."

Lmao...WhyTH would I think ANY of that?!?  I think:  NE's Offense left SOoooo many opportunistic chances afforded to them TO SCORE AND To Secure a SIGNIFICANT AND to establish THEIR exacting control over gameplay based on executing long AND consistant TOP drives, AND by simple & steady use of a running game by not subbing in & out NE's lead back, AND by reducing the number of drives and Increasing the number IN-between drives of Seattle, AND by (just like Baltimore, btw)- Offering up a Late 4th Quarter regulation-clock ending 4th quarter drive of their OWN, THUS actually benefitting (at this point, I'd even take anything short of "hamstringing") their own Team's VERY solid D play...throughout the 1st 55 minutes of this contest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I thought Dennard had a decent game again.  No way that was PI on Edwards in the end zone. 

Arrington, McCourty and Chung just plain stink.

I cut Wilson some slack cuz' he's a rookie and still dosen't look as bad as Chung.