bold CARROLL:"medicinal MARIJUANA should be legalized!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

bold CARROLL:"medicinal MARIJUANA should be legalized!"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10360723/pete-carroll-seattle-seahawks-coach-says-nfl-consider-medicinal-marijuana-treat-injured-players

y would he wanna step into this with the rep of that team? this is te kinda stuff that makes pC a jabro.. unfortunately, this will get a lot worse after SEACHICKS win it all.. dont c how they lose.. like a coronation! these guys winning would b the best thing for the nfl! a legit bad guy heel team and individuals (thats u mr. sherman) would b great for bizness.. controversy sells! best team drugs can buy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: bold CARROLL:

He's being honest. Good for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10360723/pete-carroll-seattle-seahawks-coach-says-nfl-consider-medicinal-marijuana-treat-injured-players

y would he wanna step into this with the rep of that team? this is te kinda stuff that makes pC a jabro.. unfortunately, this will get a lot worse after SEACHICKS win it all.. dont c how they lose.. like a coronation! these guys winning would b the best thing for the nfl! a legit bad guy heel team and individuals (thats u mr. sherman) would b great for bizness.. controversy sells! best team drugs can buy!

Commie

I think what Carroll is saying is that if pot helps players/people with concussions then he supports it. That's it. He is not advocating it for all players or all situations.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There'd be a lot of giggling on the field in Seattle, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It would be "bold" to come out in opposition of marijuana these days. I don't see anything remarkable about anything he said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I agree MEDICAL marijuana should be legal. Btw, for all the pot smokers out there, medical marijuana has been breed to have low THC (the part that gets you high) and high CBD (the actual medical benefical component). So I completely agree in making pot legal for medical purposes. Unfortunately for those who are fighting to get it legal so they can smoke it for non medical related issues, it takes a lot of medical marijuana to get you high.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.