BOLDIN could come in with REED at a discount, would you STILL rather have WES?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: BOLDIN could come in with REED at a discount, would you STILL rather have WES?

I know you're not claiming we could get Reed, Boldin, and Jones all from the Ravens in the offseason? 

C'mon. The Ravens will never let that happen. I don't think they will let a single one of those guys come to us. 

They may have to let one walk to sign Flacco, so maybe we get one. Personally in that case I would hope it would be Reed, our D really needs the help. 

But yeah, I might, might - take Boldin over Wes. I'm sure the Pats will think about it....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Re: BOLDIN could come in with REED at a discount, would you STILL rather have WES?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

boldin is the consummate PLAYOFFF wr. no doubt whatsoever that if he was the guy running that route at the end of the game that he gets it.. the guy is more playoff tough that ford. just a total workhorse stud. dont give me stats nonsense, my eyeballs show it all. same with jacoby jones. he too could be available. thats the kind of dangerous playmaker we simply lack.

For the right price BB should add a 

physical reciver. Boldin on a 2/8mil would

be it for me. As for Reed 1/ 5 max.

Would you let Welker walk if Wallace

could be signed for say 4/40. We still

have Ballard , Gronk, Hernandez, Lyold

but another WR or two is needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

boldin is the consummate PLAYOFFF wr. no doubt whatsoever that if he was the guy running that route at the end of the game that he gets it.. the guy is more playoff tough that ford. just a total workhorse stud. dont give me stats nonsense, my eyeballs show it all. same with jacoby jones. he too could be available. thats the kind of dangerous playmaker we simply lack.

total fantasy. not going to happen. Why don't we add Julio Jones while you are at it?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Boldin played himself out of Patriots money....

Reed...still looked old and slow to me....his "pick" I coulda caught it...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

total fantasy. not going to happen. Why don't we add Julio Jones while you are at it?

Comon.   Calvin Johnson.  Lets not be cheap. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I would take either or both, however unlikely.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I know you're not claiming we could get Reed, Boldin, and Jones all from the Ravens in the offseason? 

C'mon. The Ravens will never let that happen. I don't think they will let a single one of those guys come to us. 

They may have to let one walk to sign Flacco, so maybe we get one. Personally in that case I would hope it would be Reed, our D really needs the help. 

But yeah, I might, might - take Boldin over Wes. I'm sure the Pats will think about it....

the offense needs the help.....i mean, i guess the 49ers defense is great for allowing 34 points, but the pats defense is awful for allowing 28.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Comon.   Calvin Johnson.  Lets not be cheap. 

Smile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Anyone but me remember teh Good Old Days, when we'd fear other teams radining our FA's after winning a SB? Now, here we are speculating on who we'd grab from the SB winner.

My, how times have changed!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I was in the club a few years ago, hoping th ePats would trade for this guy...they made up for it by getting Gronk instead but you have to admire the postseason Boldin had. Some of the catches he made were things of absolute beauty....Flacco owes him a few million of the bloated signing bonus that half of that team will be cut so he can have.

One tough SOB for sure, I remember when he was with the Cardinals he got his face absolutely shattered on a dirty hit by the Jets, and was playing two weeks later with a metal plate in it, if I remember right it was the year they went to the Super Bowl and got robbed by the Refs/Steelers. Kind of guy I'd love to see in a Pats uniform, but not likely.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

the offense needs the help.....i mean, i guess the 49ers defense is great for allowing 34 points, but the pats defense is awful for allowing 28.

Great regular season, but not last night. Like the Pats' offense. GREAT vs the the dregs of the league, but underperform come post season.

Hey! Seeing how inconsistent they offense seems to be against the better and playoff teams, can we say that they are "young and learning", like the vaunted defense is? Just a thought....

FYI, the Pats defense didn't lose the Ravens game. I think that MAYBE the loss had something to do with the All Universe getting shut out by an old, aging, injury riddled/prone team with no QB. 

And, oh, yeah. Welker dropped a pass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to looneyman's comment:

For the right price BB should add a 

physical reciver. Boldin on a 2/8mil would

be it for me. As for Reed 1/ 5 max.

Would you let Welker walk if Wallace

could be signed for say 4/40. We still

have Ballard , Gronk, Hernandez, Lyold

but another WR or two is needed.

agree with all that. keep him and get big wr ok. but let him go and get any of above sure. and keep talib and get another big cb. cb much more important than safety

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Boldin played himself out of Patriots money....

Reed...still looked old and slow to me....his "pick" I coulda caught it...

reed is old