Boring FA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Boring FA

I knew it...this would be a boring FA. Pats are not in the run for any of the interesting FA´s.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Boring FA

Based on...? Adam Schefter running his mouth on ESPN at the stroke of Midnight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

In Response to Re: Boring FA:
    Based on...? Adam Schefter running his mouth on ESPN at the stroke of Midnight?
    Posted by apdynasty23

Based in rotoworld.com, profootballtalk. com and Schefter. Those three together usually have some insight into what is going on. Peppers is gone for Bears or Philly and I bet Miami takes Dansby. Cromartie is gone too....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I hope you are wrong. Surely a defensive genius like BB saw what everyone else did last year when the Pats D was on the field. More holes than a bag full of burger rings. If they don't make a splash in FA for someone  like Dansby then BB can't be serious about winning anytime soon either that or Kraft is broke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

hang in there, it'll pick up

peppers and chester taylor to chicago

indy resigns brackett
    no resigns sharper

d. robinson goes to atl

miami goes for rolle

pats focus on resigning mankins, wilfork, then gostowski

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

these guys are set for a year,and they were part of a team that needs many more parts then just there contracts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

peppers and chester taylor to chicago- Don't care where they go

indy resigns brackett- that was never an issue he was never going anywhere

no resigns sharper- great player but we don't need a safety

d. robinson goes to atl- a good player that was on my radar but I'm not concerned

miami goes for rolle- same with him I like him but not concerned there are other players out there that are solid fits for what we need not to mention I think Patriots make at least one trade for an impact player.