Boston has the best "little" men in sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Boston has the best "little" men in sports

Wes Welker is the best possession receiver in football.
    Dustin Pedroia is the best second baseman in baseball.
    Rajon Rondo is the best point guard in basketball.

All three are fun to watch and play with alot of heart and they all make their teammates better. It's a pleasure and honor to have these guys in Boston and they make watching boston sports fun.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

Re: Boston has the best "little" men in sports

Couldn't agree with you more. We, as Boston fans, are quite spoiled to have not only great athletes, but great people on our teams. Best of luck to Wes on a full recovery!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

BB drafts a lot of short wide receivers and corners--and tall qbs. 

Rondo is not particularly small for his position. 

Nor is Pedroia for his, but he is clearly in the Welker mode.

But I agree--three beauties!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: Boston has the best "little" men in sports:
    BB drafts a lot of short wide receivers and corners--and tall qbs.  Rondo is not particularly small for his position.  Nor is Pedroia for his, but he is clearly in the Welker mode. But I agree--three beauties!
    Posted by jcappy

Pedroia on a good day is 5'6" he is short for his position

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Speaking of little guys, anyone remember Mack Herron running back from the mid 70's? What was he about 5'5"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Two of three played well yesterday~ DP's leaping catch and throw for a doubleplay. RR's hustle was Larry Birdish last night.

Wiz I remember Mini-Mac he'd get lost in the line then skoot out the other side.

Sorry Wendy I'm a Welker size guy myself and I prefer one lap on a women not three.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

How is it that a discussion of "little men" in Boston sports has not yet included the leprechaun who appears to have returned to the new Gahden?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

You do know that the Biggest Little State in the Union is where football teams fly out of and into.  Wes Welker is Rhode Island's.  Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Nate Robinson, although he doesn't contribute - he might win by default because he's the only truly little man in the NBA

Rondo is 6-1 or 6-2, albeit very skinny

But the moderators have blocked people from seeing my posts (I can't see them when I'm not logged in) so my input matters even less now than it did before

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Two of three played well yesterday~ DP's leaping catch and throw for a doubleplay. RR's hustle was Larry Birdish last night. Wiz I remember Mini-Mac he'd get lost in the line then skoot out the other side. Sorry Wendy I'm a Welker size guy myself and I prefer one lap on a women not three.
    Posted by HRK103

OHHHHHHHH, you say the sweetest things....come her eand give me a huggKiss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Boston has the best "little" men in sports : OHHHHHHHH, you say the sweetest things....come her eand give me a hugg
    Posted by Wendylee03

I would need the wingspan of Kevin Garrett to hug you....sorry sweetie I like girls with one zip code.