Boston writer picks Broncos

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Boston writer picks Broncos

papajohn?????!!!!! really!!!!! what a dumb a s s commercial staring mr I will do anything to make a buck--shows you  are as lame as the commercial!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I'm not sure you want Shaughnessy in your corner.  He also prediced the Sox for last place.

Omaha, Hurry, Hurry....Oh Sh--

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure you want Shaughnessy in your corner.  He also prediced the Sox for last place.

Omaha, Hurry, Hurry....Oh Sh--

[/QUOTE]

Laughing Very funny.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Sunday really can't come soon enough. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just hope that the referees do their job at a competent level for this game. I don't want NE waltzing into another Super Bowl because the referees were too busy searching through the blades of grass for their missing contacts whenever Denver players are being mugged, held, tripped, and all other things like they always did to the Colts.  I want it to truly be a NE vs. DEN game. I'm aware of my own bias, but that doesn't change the fact that the referees, if they're going to take a side, will typically side with NE. Sorry, Pats fans. That's just how I see it.

[/QUOTE]

So you are already lining up your excuses for Denver's upcoming loss. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24913799/shaughnessy-boston-globe-columnist-picks-broncos-over-patriots?source=most_viewed

Interesting read. Pretty much agree with him, the Pats have an excellent QB and HC.... but there's no reason for the Broncos to be afraid. We are the better team, are 8-1 at home compared to the Pats 4-4 road record, and if we go out and play our A game they won't hang with us.

Think it massively helps Denver that the weather is forecast to be good Sunday, NE seem to thrive when the weather is terrible against passing teams... i.e. the Denver and Indy games in Foxboro

[/QUOTE]

The games they lost on the road they barely lost, never by more than one score.  In two of them it is fair to say that the Patriots were cheated of a win.  They are much better now than when they lost those games on the road.  Denver fans are whistling in the dark. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

papajohn?????!!!!! really!!!!! what a dumb a s s commercial staring mr I will do anything to make a buck--shows you you are as lame as the commercial!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

omg he s so damn sexy nothing I love more than jeans and a vest!!!