Both Brady & Manning's contracts up in 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Both Brady & Manning's contracts up in 2010

hmm.  Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Re: Both Brady & Manning's contracts up in 2010

Are you suggesting that Manning and Brady will somewhere else besides Indianapolis and Foxoboro in 2011?

Don't bet money on it. When's the last time you heard either Brady or Manning talk about hitting free agency? They're both team guys and the faces of their respective franchises. They aren't going anywhere.

What the monetary value of their future contracts will be is debatable, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Peyton Manning to the Patriots???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Between the two, NE owes a lot more money to Brady than Indy to Manning.  But, with that said, Brady is not about money and has never given a hint he was.  As The Committee sez...  these two are the face of the franchises for which they play and they will retire with their current team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Last I heard Manning's not a free agent, he's signed through 2013 with the last 3 years of his contract voidable.  I would think he would only void that contract as a favor to the Colts so they could sign him in an uncapped year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

If saint manning went to miami does that mean underdog then becomes a rumpswab for the fins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

"Between the two, NE owes a lot more money to Brady than Indy to Manning.  But, with that said, Brady is not about money and has never given a hint he was.  As The Committee sez...  these two are the face of the franchises for which they play and they will retire with their current team."

If I had a wife who pulled down 20,000,000 a year, I wouldn't be about the money either.  In the time it took you to read this, she just made $500. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Shen - saw yesterday that Manning's final 2 years are voided if he meets certain performance levels which he already has.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

That Manning guy in....??? Hickanapolis would be a good backup for the league minimum.

10. This post has been removed.