Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins.

I'm usually on my computer throughout the day and use the Patriot discussion board as a distraction and relief from other stuff that I have to do.

Having said that, the dicussions of who is more important to the team BB or TB are beginning to wear me out to the point of ad nauseum.   Perhaps a reincarnation of Coach Rod Rust and or a trade for QB Curtis Painter might be appropriate.  

This is how ridiculous these threads have become so why not?   

Also these discussions have become so bad, I actually look forward to Moss or Tebow Threads.  :(

Puleeeeeeeeeez.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins.

Yup.  I do the same as you...but it's not quite as enjoyable when discussions end up being hijacked.  I was just checking football sites for a new topic for the Pats that didn't involve Brady or BB, but it's kind of a slow news day.

Let's hope there's another FA signing or something soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm with you, brother.  What I wouldn't give for a rational discussion of Pats football devoid of the personal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I certainly agree with that. Its about time for another thread to begin on who is better Brady or BB, is BB the best GM, or is BB the best coach. We all know who will be starting the thread as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're so sick of the threads about who is more important to the team BB or TB that you created a thread to talk about how sick of it you are?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins.:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you, brother.  What I wouldn't give for a rational discussion of Pats football devoid of the personal.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

So start one instead of complaining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

too true.  still a darn draft to go thru...training...and pre season games. and the board subjects leave a lot to be desired.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]too true.  still a darn draft to go thru...training...and pre season games. and the board subjects leave a lot to be desired.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

Start a thread that leaves little to be desired. That's what I would do if I didn't like the threads.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Awright, Take your pick:

Is Tim Tebow going to be Broadway Tim? Sinner at last rumors?
    Is Rex Ryan going to use Tim to calm the Jets Lockeroom?
    Is Tanenboob sorry that he extended Sanchez?
    Is Jeff Ireland a possible GM for the Pats ....oooops!
    Who do you think will be the first Mega-priced FA to flop?
    A trumped up Bills Team could take two from the Pats?
    Will PAYton throw a fitty and also throw his O'line under the bus?
    Do you think the rumors about Forte coming to the Pats are true?
    Do you think Kraft should have picked up Jeff Saturday for a year?
    Do you think TB should make all OTAs and earn that preferred parking space?
    Do you think Rusty would make a fine OC for the Pats? Finally Kiss TBs Rear?
    Which Team because of additions are now much better than last year?
    Do you think BB will hang-on after TB hangs them up? No not Intercetions!!
    Do any of you have a 2nd favvy Team?
    Do you think a legit RB is more valuable than a legit WR for the Pats?
    who is the best lightning fast KR/PR in the NCAA and for ST for the Pats?

To be cont'd ....by anyone...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]Awright, Take your pick: Is Tim Tebow going to be Broadway Tim? Sinner at last rumors? Is Rex Ryan going to use Tim to calm the Jets Lockeroom? Is Tanenboob sorry that he extended Sanchez? Is Jeff Ireland a possible GM for the Pats ....oooops! Who do you think will be the first Mega-priced FA to flop? A trumped up Bills Team could take two from the Pats? Will PAYton throw a fitty and also throw his O'line under the bus? Do you think the rumors about Forte coming to the Pats are true? Do you think Kraft should have picked up Jeff Saturday for a year? Do you think TB should make all OTAs and earn that preferred parking space? Do you think Rusty would make a fine OC for the Pats? Finally Kiss TBs Rear? Which Team because of additions are now much better than last year? Do you think BB will hang-on after TB hangs them up? No not Intercetions!! Do any of you have a 2nd favvy Team? Do you think a legit RB is more valuable than a legit WR for the Pats? who is the best lightning fast KR/PR in the NCAA and for ST for the Pats? To be cont'd ....by anyone...
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]

Much better. That would keep us busy until the draft.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins. : not me...my Mets are gonna win at least...68 Games this season! It's baseball time!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

How is it that you're a Giants fan, and a Mets fan? It's been my experience that Jets fans are Mets fans, and Giants fans are Yankee fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins. :      How is it that you're a Giants fan, and a Mets fan? It's been my experience that Jets fans are Mets fans, and Giants fans are Yankee fans.
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

Lots of times it works that way but I've got a more NY friends out here in LA that are Giant and Mets fans than the other way around. Its always one or the  other though, Mets fans hate the Yankees , Giants fans hate the Jets, and vise versa.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins. : It happens
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

So does S&%T for your team!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Boy, I'll be glad when the season begins.:
    [QUOTE]I'm usually on my computer throughout the day and use the Patriot discussion board as a distraction and relief from other stuff that I have to do. Having said that, the dicussions of who is more important to the team BB or TB are beginning to wear me out to the point of ad nauseum.   Perhaps a reincarnation of Coach Rod Rust and or a trade for QB Curtis Painter might be appropriate.   This is how ridiculous these threads have become so why not?    Also these discussions have become so bad, I actually look forward to Moss or Tebow Threads.  :( Puleeeeeeeeeez.
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one. And yet another thread on why the Pats lost the Super Bowl. How original is that !!

But I also understand where Babe is coming from in a way. Instead of complaining about the lack of interesting things to talk about do the positive thing and start a discussion worthy of talk on Boston.com. 

Hetchinspete.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Me too