Boyce to IR

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Boyce to IR

FACKKKKK

i just saw this and was about to post a thread on it. quick find russ, nice.

This is bs. Boyce couldve been a game changer...

oh well, looks like you were right on dobson russ. Thank god though, we need Dobson more than Boyce

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

NOOO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

It is what it is - Collie up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Bad to see one of our guys going down... but is actually good news!!! We totally need Dobson more than Boyce.

Now teams can short play the field, they will have to respect the tall/fast wr !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No news on Dobson, however, which would lead one to believe that Collie is in here for Boyce, not Dobson.

Did RKrap get caught again speculating incorrectly and passing it off as a fact?

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-re-sign-WR-Austin-Collie-Josh-Boyce-to-IR/afa4a439-69b2-413f-bad7-c1bc467f9cd5

[/QUOTE]

you see, this is why you are a liar. I clearly was not speculating. I clearly said, "I was told" that Dobson fractured his foot, it was not sprained. I was clearly told, Dobson would be placed on IR...

I am not passing anything off as fact. I am stating what some one told me. I also see since I posted it last week, the media is now also mentioning it.

Coincidence Russell?

Stop following me around and telling lies, you are the liar!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I'm not convinced Dobson is going to be able to answer the bell. He hurt the same foot. This might be an injury that needs multiple weeks to heal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Mankins is playing, same with Dennard.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

No news on Dobson, however, which would lead one to believe that Collie is in here for Boyce, not Dobson.

Did RKrap get caught again speculating incorrectly and passing it off as a fact?

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-re-sign-WR-Austin-Collie-Josh-Boyce-to-IR/afa4a439-69b2-413f-bad7-c1bc467f9cd5

[/QUOTE]

This isn't a lineup change in baseball.   You don't have to name the guy you are replacing.

Get your nuanced excuse ready when Dobson doesn't answer the bell either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you see, this is why you are a liar. I clearly was not speculating. I clearly said, "I was told" that Dobson fractured his foot, it was not sprained. I was clearly told, Dobson would be placed on IR...

I am not passing anything off as fact. I am stating what some one told me. I also see since I posted it last week, the media is now also mentioning it.

Coincidence Russell?

Stop following me around and telling lies, you are the liar!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did. IN fact, Sam073 called you out on it, too because earlier today you made a list of people on IR and snuck Dobson's name on that very list, where Sam called you out asking when that happened.

You've been caught again.  I don't follow you around at all. It's just that you lie so much in here abusing the idea you work for ESPN, as you troll, that it's impossible to ignore.

Achenot nailed his analysis of you. A namedropping fraud.  Yep. Never trust a namedropper.

Krap On..Krap Off..Krap On, Krap Of.....The Krapper.

[/QUOTE]

I never listed any IR list with any names?? Wasnt me Mr Liar.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We don't stand a chance without Boyce.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We don't stand a chance without Boyce.

[/QUOTE]

serious?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just another wasted draft pick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FACKKKKK

i just saw this and was about to post a thread on it. quick find russ, nice.

This is bs. Boyce couldve been a game changer...

oh well, looks like you were right on dobson russ. Thank god though, we need Dobson more than Boyce

[/QUOTE]

I find it suspicious that if Dobson is to go to IR that they would somehow wait around to do so. It makes no sense, especially making the decision here on Boyce. Wouldn't you just do all the transactions at once?

[/QUOTE]

This is the same path you are taking with Dobson that you took with Kelly.   It's like the 5 stages of grief with you.

Stage 1:  Attack all people who report that Dobson is going to IR

Stage 2: Name-call people who report that Dobson is going to IR

Stage 3: Attempt to discredit people who report that Dobson is going to IR

Stage 4: Create a post in which you report that Mike Reiss says Dobson is going on IR

Stage 5: Weave a fable of how the initial reports were bogus, but Reiss was correct

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4th round pick Babe give him time. When he was on the field he looked decent, I'd give him at least another year. However, it's sad to see all the injures with draft picks recently. Seriously can't we draft someone that isn't injury prone?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Here is RKrap caught lying on top of a lie:

RKrap:

/QUOTE]

Tommy Kelly

Adrian Wilson

Jake Ballard

Mike Jenkins

Sudfeld

Dobson

ownage. prevailing. I won. You lost.

Hooman will have surgey, and if not for Gronks injury, would have been IR'd. I never said Hooman was on IR. I said I had heard his injury was bad enough that he would need surgery and would be IR'd. In the same exact statement where I said that, I also said Reiss had heard differently.

[/QUOTE]
    Sam:

Dobson to IR? When did that happen?

[/QUOTE]

thats not a list of players on IR. thats a list of players I was right on with my comments, and you jumped down my throat on every one of them, but were wrong on every one of them. Jenkins and Sud were not IR'd, they were released.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

its a tough game , 12-4 , 1st round bye and you're complainig, babe should be gm , we,d never lose.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4th round pick Babe give him time. When he was on the field he looked decent, I'd give him at least another year. However, it's sad to see all the injures with draft picks recently. Seriously can't we draft someone that isn't injury prone?

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't saying it was a high pick, but you're still looking for decent starters or good backups in the 4th round.

Also, I'm predicting a bit here. I don't ordinarily call on a pick until after two years, or close to that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its a tough game , 12-4 , 1st round bye and you're complainig, babe should be gm , we,d never lose.

[/QUOTE]

I'll pit my two years that I chose draft picks against BB choices.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

COME ON......NEXT MAN UP PEEPS!!! Yeah he started to show primise, but its not like he was a big factor up to now. Don't whine for the sake of complaining...........GO PATS!!!