Boyce to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Boyce to IR

Wasn't Boyce the guy we got for trading the Cordarrelle Patterson pick to Minnesota?

Wink

(Just stirring up the pot a bit for entertainment purposes) . . . I know Collins, Ryan, Boyce, and (in part) Blount for Patterson looks like a pretty good deal, though Patterson is the kind of big, healthy, and talented receiver/kick returner we could use about now . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its a tough game , 12-4 , 1st round bye and you're complainig, babe should be gm , we,d never lose.

[/QUOTE]

I'll pit my two years that I chose draft picks against BB choices.

[/QUOTE]

yea right , you're a clown think you know everything but all you do is whine!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

If Bill Belichick hadn't of suddenly forgotten what makes good players then this wouldn't have happened. No what I'm sayin?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Bill Belichick hadn't of suddenly forgotten what makes good players then this wouldn't have happened. No what I'm sayin?

[/QUOTE]

I'm feelin' the tracks you're laying down.  Pass the weed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

its a tough game , 12-4 , 1st round bye and you're complainig, babe should be gm , we,d never lose.

[/QUOTE]

I'll pit my two years that I chose draft picks against BB choices.

[/QUOTE]

yea right , you're a clown think you know everything but all you do is whine!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Stop whining about my whining you clownboy.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Every injury is another dagger. But this should be OK if Dobson and or Thmpkins are ready and rise to the occassion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just another wasted draft pick.

[/QUOTE]

4th round pick Babe give him time. When he was on the field he looked decent, I'd give him at least another year. However, it's sad to see all the injures with draft picks recently. Seriously can't we draft someone that isn't injury prone?

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't saying it was a high pick, but you're still looking for decent starters or good backups in the 4th round.

Also, I'm predicting a bit here. I don't ordinarily call on a pick until after two years, or close to that.

[/QUOTE]

In the 4th I think it takes 2-3 years to develop even as a good backup, so I'll give him time because I think he can be a real asset in the return game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Too bad, bottom line is our passing attack scares no one right now, I hope Dobson can play...we will need him and then some.

I will say that Thompkins might be able to do something, he's kind of the forgotten man. I can picture them putting in a bunch of plays for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4th round pick Babe give him time. When he was on the field he looked decent, I'd give him at least another year. However, it's sad to see all the injures with draft picks recently. Seriously can't we draft someone that isn't injury prone?

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't saying it was a high pick, but you're still looking for decent starters or good backups in the 4th round.

Also, I'm predicting a bit here. I don't ordinarily call on a pick until after two years, or close to that.

[/QUOTE]

In the 4th I think it takes 2-3 years to develop even as a good backup, so I'll give him time because I think he can be a real asset in the return game

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about the return game. I think the kid has a skill set where you can try and get him 5 touches per game utilizing the things he can do. Who knows... perhaps he surprises the coaching snap next year, picks up the offense and gets meaningful snaps.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is RKrap caught lying on top of a lie:

RKrap:

/QUOTE]

Tommy Kelly

Adrian Wilson

Jake Ballard

Mike Jenkins

Sudfeld

Dobson

ownage. prevailing. I won. You lost.

Hooman will have surgey, and if not for Gronks injury, would have been IR'd. I never said Hooman was on IR. I said I had heard his injury was bad enough that he would need surgery and would be IR'd. In the same exact statement where I said that, I also said Reiss had heard differently.

[/QUOTE]
    Sam:

Dobson to IR? When did that happen?

[/QUOTE]

thats not a list of players on IR. thats a list of players I was right on with my comments, and you jumped down my throat on every one of them, but were wrong on every one of them. Jenkins and Sud were not IR'd, they were released.

[/QUOTE]

No.  Kelly and wilson were ir'd so that means you are now including dobson, you little liar and sneak.

Sam called you out on it.

[/QUOTE]

Do you enjoy lying, being scoffed at, ridiculed, called out, bludgeoned and being set up daily?

I really think you do.

Why else would you do it?

I really think you are sick.

Rusty's purpose in life:

Bashing TB

B anging BB

Busting Bustchises

Belting bottles

and the nerve to try and belittle others.

Looks like a bunch of Bs to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RKrap:

/QUOTE]

Tommy Kelly

Adrian Wilson

Jake Ballard

Mike Jenkins

Sudfeld

Dobson

Hooman will have surgey, and if not for Gronks injury, would have been IR'd. I never said Hooman was on IR. I said I had heard his injury was bad enough that he would need surgery and would be IR'd. In the same exact statement where I said that, I also said Reiss had heard differently.

[/QUOTE]
    Sam:

[/QUOTE]

thats not a list of players on IR. thats a list of players I was right on with my comments, and you jumped down my throat on every one of them, but were wrong on every one of them. Jenkins and Sud were not IR'd, they were released.

[/QUOTE]

No.  Kelly and wilson were ir'd so that means you are now including dobson, you little liar and sneak.

[/QUOTE]

No, that is a small sampling of players that I was right about and you were wrong about. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter,  we all know that Boyce once sprained an ankle while ice skating in 2008. What a wasted pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

It doesn't matter,  we all know that Boyce once sprained an ankle while ice skating in 2008. What a wasted pick.

[/QUOTE]

I know it's sarcasm True but I do think you can critize some players for not working out for red flags mentioned before the draft. Ras I for injures, T. Wilson for being taken well before he should have. However, I do agree with your sarcasm for guys that were taken where they were suppose to be taken and didn't have the red flags that caused them to fail, players like Butler or Bequette. Not every pick works out, that will happen but you have to admit for some of them you have to scratch your head which is why I don't get on people too bad if they don't like certain players in the draft. Heck, I was a fan of taking Collins just not with the 2nd. I wanted to stay in the 1st round and pick up one of the DT's available. Dobson wasn't my first choice at WR (Allen was in my top 3, the other two one was a failure the other is starting to get reps and is looking good after a couple weeks Da'Rick Rodgers). However, I do see Dobsons potential if he can stay on the field so I'm actually fairly happy with that pick right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Bummer about Boyce. Nice to have a veteran like Colllie back going into the playoffs.

Hopefully he gets some targets

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No news on Dobson, however, which would lead one to believe that Collie is in here for Boyce, not Dobson.

Did RKrap get caught again speculating incorrectly and passing it off as a fact?

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-re-sign-WR-Austin-Collie-Josh-Boyce-to-IR/afa4a439-69b2-413f-bad7-c1bc467f9cd5

[/QUOTE]

you see, this is why you are a liar. I clearly was not speculating. I clearly said, "I was told" that Dobson fractured his foot, it was not sprained. I was clearly told, Dobson would be placed on IR...

I am not passing anything off as fact. I am stating what some one told me. I also see since I posted it last week, the media is now also mentioning it.

Coincidence Russell?

Stop following me around and telling lies, you are the liar!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did. IN fact, Sam073 called you out on it, too because earlier today you made a list of people on IR and snuck Dobson's name on that very list, where Sam called you out asking when that happened.

You've been caught again.  I don't follow you around at all. It's just that you lie so much in here abusing the idea you work for ESPN, as you troll, that it's impossible to ignore.

Achenot nailed his analysis of you. A namedropping fraud.  Yep. Never trust a namedropper.

Krap On..Krap Off..Krap On, Krap Of.....The Krapper.

[/QUOTE]

Very mature. No wonder everyone laughs at you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know it's sarcasm True but I do think you can critize some players for not working out for red flags mentioned before the draft. Ras I for injures, T. Wilson for being taken well before he should have. However, I do agree with your sarcasm for guys that were taken where they were suppose to be taken and didn't have the red flags that caused them to fail, players like Butler or Bequette. Not every pick works out, that will happen but you have to admit for some of them you have to scratch your head which is why I don't get on people too bad if they don't like certain players in the draft. Heck, I was a fan of taking Collins just not with the 2nd. I wanted to stay in the 1st round and pick up one of the DT's available. Dobson wasn't my first choice at WR (Allen was in my top 3, the other two one was a failure the other is starting to get reps and is looking good after a couple weeks Da'Rick Rodgers). However, I do see Dobsons potential if he can stay on the field so I'm actually fairly happy with that pick right now.

[/QUOTE]

I hear you and agree. BB pretty much pizzez me off every draft. I wanted the same thing you did last year in way of DT help. I wanted a DT in the 2nd round where we took Tavon the year before, it didn't make sense then and it still doesn't,  but for every Tavon and Dowling BB finds a Volmer. For every jonathen wilhite and terrence wheatley he finds a Kyle Arrington, and a Dennard. I would also point out that this team more then others are not as dependant on high draft picks to work out due to Bill Belichicks coaching preference. Team first, high effort, coachable players are at a premuim in this system. 

Hearing the same b.s from the same guys, is a joke.(not you) "another wasted pick" nobody days that about a developmental 4rth round pick playing behind 4 other guys unless they have an angle to play, it makes less sense then reaching for wilson in the 2nd round. It is just plain dumb. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

COME ON......NEXT MAN UP PEEPS!!! Yeah he started to show primise, but its not like he was a big factor up to now. Don't whine for the sake of complaining...........GO PATS!!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree with RallyC on this one as we really aren't missing something we really never had.  It would have been nice to have him for the playoffs but both Dobson and Thompkins have more game experience.  I like having Collie back.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I hear you and agree. BB pretty much pizzez me off every draft. I wanted the same thing you did last year in way of DT help. I wanted a DT in the 2nd round where we took Tavon the year before, it didn't make sense then and it still doesn't,  but for every Tavon and Dowling BB finds a Volmer. For every jonathen wilhite and terrence wheatley he finds a Kyle Arrington, and a Dennard. I would also point out that this team more then others are not as dependant on high draft picks to work out due to Bill Belichicks coaching preference. Team first, high effort, coachable players are at a premuim in this system. 

Hearing the same b.s from the same guys, is a joke.(not you) "another wasted pick" nobody days that about a developmental 4rth round pick playing behind 4 other guys unless they have an angle to play, it makes less sense then reaching for wilson in the 2nd round. It is just plain dumb. 

[/QUOTE]

I hear you though I do kind of disagree about the high draft pick comment. Wilfork and Mayo being out showed just how important those guys are and both were high draft picks. Hightower, Jones, Spikes, Ryan (day 2 pick), McCourty, heck in Harmon to a degree. On O Gronk, Vollmer, Solder, Mankins, Ridley, Vereen lets face it this team runs off high draft picks. Even Dennard was considered a day 2 pick before he punched a cop, it's the only reason he fell, Cannon was considered a late 2nd rounder until the medical issue. Really when you break it down this team is built up front with high picks. The UDFA/day 3 guys do their jobs and occassionally we find a diamond to bring in from another team (Nink, Siliga) but truth be told they aren't as important as higher round picks we have (and Brady of course). So, while I love BB the coach can get the most out of the UDFA and day 3 guys I wish BB the GM would be a bit more careful with all those higher picks (and he's had a ton) and not value the guys who can be coached up so much because clearly no matter how good they are (Nink being the exception in my mind and of course Dennard who had day 2 talent) those UDFA's and day 3 guys have limited ceilings and to get over the playoff hump you need more higher ceiling guys in the end up front. But I do like certain depth pieces he's found.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Where is quentin Sims.........?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I don't understand why there would be any serious concern about Boyce not playing in this year's playoffs.  He hardly had a chance to get his feet wet this season.  That doesn't mean that I don't think he has great potential.  Based on the little bit that I saw, I think he has a chance to become a very exciting player.  I realize that opinion runs contrary to some around here who seem to label anyone a bust who isn't selected to play in the Pro-Bowl in their rookie season. 

Judging how this year has gone, so far, I believe bringing Collie back might turn out to be a very important part to the Patriots' eventual success in the playoffs.  It's going to be fun to see how this all shakes out in the end. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RKrap:

/QUOTE]

Tommy Kelly

Adrian Wilson

Jake Ballard

Mike Jenkins

Sudfeld

Dobson

[/QUOTE]
    Sam:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I assumed that dobson was part of the list and was merely asking if that was true. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Face it, he'd be nice to have, but Thompkins and Dobson are more important. They've gotten more reps, are further along, etc, and Collie does have more experience than Boyce."

Agreed completely - but have not heard encouraging things about Dobson's health. Thompkins on the other hands seems more likely to be in the mix.