Brady and Giselle being sued

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Brady and Giselle being sued

By the photographers who were shot at at their wedding. Like he needs MORE distractions! Geez!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Brady and Giselle being sued

oh boy get ready for the 24/7 news coverage, live from the scene and interviews from the victims parents. Here is media spectacle #2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

The life of a true celebrity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Anything the media can use to make him look like a bad guy.

Does anyone remember the story the Jets had on their homepage during the offseason on Brady? It was in NY times if I remember correctly. It was about Tom Brady making a guy that stole from him pay him back, and they painted Tom Brady to be the bad guy. Seriously? The guy stole from someone and was caught!

I don't understand why so many people hate Tom Brady. He hasn't done anything wrong other than win and have one of the hottest wives on the planet. Yet, everyone loves Peyton Manning and he wins a lot too. Not superbowls, but he wins games. Maybe everyone is just jelous they don't have Gisele.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Brady and Giselle being sued:
    [QUOTE]Anything the media can use to make him look like a bad guy. Does anyone remember the story the Jets had on their homepage during the offseason on Brady? It was in NY times if I remember correctly. It was about Tom Brady making a guy that stole from him pay him back, and they painted Tom Brady to be the bad guy. Seriously? The guy stole from someone and was caught! I don't understand why so many people hate Tom Brady. He hasn't done anything wrong other than win and have one of the hottest wives on the planet. Yet, everyone loves Peyton Manning and he wins a lot too. Not superbowls, but he wins games. Maybe everyone is just jelous they don't have Gisele.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's because he's beginning to look eliteist. I don't agree with it but that's the perception. To much jet setting and rubbing people the wrong way I guess. Manning's image is more "regular guy"..even a bit bufoonish although he has maximum exposure via his commercials..he still come across as approachable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Are you guys Jets fans or something? All i keep seeing is gossip and tabloid sh*t that has NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL. You are just inviting tools like Leon to see this thread and start talking trash thats all this is. You are making it way too easy for these trolls to talk trash by posting this stupid stupid stupid sh*t all over the forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

If there are no bullett holes in their bodies and this happened out of the US, I would say NO WORRIES...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Don't forget my lawsuit soon coming.... i want legal visitation with gisele and my kid!