Brady and Pats only getting warmed up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

Brady and Pats only getting warmed up...

After the Jets loss I remarked that it would take TB and the offense about 7 weeks to get it going.  I used this as my benchmark because that's what it took Manning and the Colts to start clicking last year after his off season knee surgery.  I believe then as I do now that the Pats will end up being one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the league when it's all said and done.  The D is really jelling and I like the youth BB is bringing on D. 

I smell a run to the Super Bowl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: Brady and Pats only getting warmed up...

I have to say I agree.

The Pats are only starting to hit their stride.   If they continue to improve at the same clip that they have been, they will be the best team in the league by week 10.

Tom Bray is just starting to really feel comfortable and play like himself.   Today was great, but it was against a poor opponent, so take it for what it's worth.

But.

Brady looked great and he's only going to continue to improve.  

The Pats will be in the league championship.   Minimum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Brady and Pats only getting warmed up...:
    [QUOTE] I smell a run to the Super Bowl
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]
    Speaking my language !
    But, I'm not getting too geeked over a blowout that should have been a blowout. The Pats should have totalled the Titans and they did - that's a good sign. Now, let's get through the Wembley Stadium Clusterfahk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike473. Show Mike473's posts

The Colts will be the big test. By the way, if the Colts beat NE, could they be looking at an unbeaten regular season? Look at their schedule.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Actually, the Saints may be the tougher foe, based on their total demolition of the Giants, and the Pats have to play them in New Orleans.  Either way, we should know a lot about this team after they face the Saints and Colts...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

They need games like today to beat either one of those teams but at least we all know they can now. I'm with Hog, let's get out of Wembley with a decisive win and we have a good chance.
    Even if they win over there it'll be considered a fluke so hopefully we come in as an *Underdogg and crush them.

*Spelled correctly