Brady and the thing on his Wrist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomThrive. Show TomThrive's posts

Brady and the thing on his Wrist

Is it just me, or is there a direct corellation between Brady (and maybe the entire offense) struggling and Brady relying on the plays on his little wrist thing?  I swear, every time i see him and the rest of the O concentrating on that, they struggle to move the ball.  I do not remember Brady looking at that thing AT ALL during the Titans game.  On the touchdown drives in this Tampa game, i havent seen him check his wrist.  At times, they have looked crappy in this Tampa game, and during those times, i've seen him checking out that stupid thing.  Anyone get this sense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Brady and the thing on his Wrist

It is just you.

There is a direct correlation between the "wrist thing" and knowing what the play is.

The play list makes calling plays from the sideline easier. Instead of having to call the full play, the coach just needs to call the corresponding number into the headset. As you don't want the opposing team to pick up on which play corresponds to which number, you change the list at times during the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Brady and the thing on his Wrist

I think every QB in the league uses that now.  I was flipping back and forth to the Pitt - Minn game and you could see Roethlisberger doing the same thing.