Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Brady Apologists NEED NOT reply!!

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still stuck on the Jets William? You will go on Ignore so fast that your head will spin! LOL

I never put anybody on Ignore...I just ignore them.

Yeah yesterday's gaff by your QB was discussed at length a couple of weeks ago and I am as shocked as the rest of you that we find ourselves having the same exact discussion today!

[/QUOTE]

Iceman I am putting you on ignore".....and yet he still responds?...he can't help himself
    ...no self control.

Leon....I love the fact that my Pats team.....win or lose....whether Tom throws an INT or not...whether they win the SB or not......IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO POST HERE.

Bottom line? : THE PATS ARE IN YOUR HEAD SO BAD THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE THIS SITE.......EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO..........LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

Exile- Iceman- You are deflecting! I get it- You don't want to blame your aging QB for blowing yet another game but he did. That is what this thread is all about.

All this Jet talk in a pats football forum is mystifying. Like I said go to the Jets forum to discuss the Jets!

[/QUOTE]

Why would any Pats fan go to the Jets forum to talk about football?...unlike yourself, We actually have a good team here..Trolling other teams boards is for losers... btw Jets are pathetic ....Geno Smith is a joke...at least here an INT or bad call at the end of the game actually matters...We will be in the playoffs...Jets will NOT...lmao

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Has Rexy been fired yet? NY Post said its real close....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

hey indy- You guys used to have a good team up there somewhere off of 95 North. Then you went off subject and started to discuss the Jets. Like everybody else that is just so peeved about Brady you would rather speak about the Jets??

Like I said before it's a defense mechanism and I will go ahead and forgive you in advance. it's human nature to deflect.

It's also human nature to be peeved at your QB for throwing an INT in the endzone to end yet another game. That's what I'm here for. I started this thread so you guys could vent about your aging QB that just b lows in the playoffs the last 5 years and now he's throwing to the wrong colored jersey to end games.

I'm here for you NE!

I'll check in later to see if any of the Brady Apolgists have checked in w the rest of you. Until then...

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Leon....I love the fact that my Pats team.....win or lose....whether Tom throws an INT or not...whether they win the SB or not......IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO POST HERE.

Bottom line? : THE PATS ARE IN YOUR HEAD SO BAD THAT YOU COULDN'T LEAVE THIS SITE.......EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO..........LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

hey indy- You guys used to have a good team up there somewhere off of 95 North. Then you went off subject and started to discuss the Jets. Like everybody else that is just so peeved about Brady you would rather speak about the Jets??

Like I said before it's a defense mechanism and I will go ahead and forgive you in advance. it's human nature to deflect.

It's also human nature to be peeved at your QB for throwing an INT in the endzone to end yet another game. That's what I'm here for. I started this thread so you guys could vent about your aging QB that just b lows in the playoffs the last 5 years and now he's throwing to the wrong colored jersey to end games.

I'm here for you NE!

I'll check in later to see if any of the Brady Apolgists have checked in w the rest of you. Until then...

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awwwww...thats so sad I think we hurt her feelings...saying mean things about her precious Jets...She had to leave....crying into her Mark Sanchez plushie....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Yeah, it just not fair the Pats get stuck with Brady.  While the Jets are enjoying the Sanchez era.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I repeat......the Pats are in Leon's head.....no matter what happens with them...he can't leave this forum.........he has to post. That is the ultimate compliment....lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, it just not fair the Pats get stuck with Brady.  While the Jets are enjoying the Sanchez era.

[/QUOTE]

lmao...well played sir

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was great!  The Jets lost again and are now all but finished.  That's the only thing that matters. 

[/QUOTE]

How sad is it that the only thing that matters to you is that the Jets are "all but finished".  Any other rebuilding teams that are more important to you than the Patriots?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

I repeat......the Pats are in Leon's head.....no matter what happens with them...he can't leave this forum.........he has to post. That is the ultimate compliment....lol

[/QUOTE]

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of loser mentality it takes to be that obsessed... How jealous do you have to be?...it's truly mind boggling and pathetic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It was great!  The Jets lost again and are now all but finished.  That's the only thing that matters. 

[/QUOTE]

How sad is it that the only thing that matters to you is that the Jets are "all but finished".  Any other rebuilding teams that are more important to you than the Patriots?

[/QUOTE]

guess this  also applies to you Meadowland

keep posting........we appreciate the attention....

and you wish your team was REBUILDING.....they are IMPLODING

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Imploding?  How so?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rebuilding?  Is that what you call a team that every year plays worse and worse? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dumbest thread I've seen in a while and keep in mind how hard that is to do with rusty creating threads every five minutes about stuff he googles.

But my favorite part was how "Brady rushed his throw", because to hold onto it any longer would of what?? Resulted in a sack? That would be nice wouldn't it? Instead he threw it to a guy that was covered, who was running next to another guy who was covered, who was ten yards away from the guy who was covered, who was 15 yards from the guy who fell down.

Keep up the logical work, you and rusty are like two dimly lit bulbs on a chandelier.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Imploding?  How so?

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Looks like I just have to report rkarp to the NE Pats front office...what a way to lose a job, eh?...Just to fight with Rusty...tsk, tsk, tsk.....What price to have your wifey, a globe mod, ex out folks you do not like...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh my !! So many personal attacks and name calling from the peeved off pats fans this evening aimed at yours truly!? LOL- things will never change in here.

I get it you are all looking for an outlet for your frustrations. I get it I do-You can't spout off about Brady so you are looking for an outlet. This thread is your outlet.

Brady gets happy feet when guys keep knocking him on his keester. he tries to throw the ball high but forgets that Amendola and Edelman are undersized and overthrows them. Then with the game on the line he throws yet another duck and it gets intercepted in the endzone.

Was it the defenses fault? NO

Was it the refs fault? NO

Was it Bradys fault? Of course it is-he's the QB that threw that ball.

So go ahead and let him have it~!

Remember gang- personal attacks are never responded to and the name calling I find both infantile and cowardly aka New Englandy.

[/QUOTE]

So says hangwangLH

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh my !! So many personal attacks and name calling from the peeved off pats fans this evening aimed at yours truly!? LOL- things will never change in here.

I get it you are all looking for an outlet for your frustrations. I get it I do-You can't spout off about Brady so you are looking for an outlet. This thread is your outlet.

Brady gets happy feet when guys keep knocking him on his keester. he tries to throw the ball high but forgets that Amendola and Edelman are undersized and overthrows them. Then with the game on the line he throws yet another duck and it gets intercepted in the endzone.

Was it the defenses fault? NO

Was it the refs fault? NO

Was it Bradys fault? Of course it is-he's the QB that threw that ball.

So go ahead and let him have it~!

Remember gang- personal attacks are never responded to and the name calling I find both infantile and cowardly aka New Englandy.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you are the one frustrated with your pathetic Jets team...and this is your outlet for that, no matter how misguided... Why else would you even be here?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Just stirring the pot-I'm very good at it and never cared for the pats fans at all.I hope that answered your inquiry.

Now stop the incessant deflecting and lets hear your thoughts on your aging QB.

[/QUOTE]

Or how about whos your next coach???

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

D am CC! You get started early in here! 5:27 AM?? Addicted like babe and TFB are ya?

OK Gang -Now that everybody has the gotten the name calling over the internet out of their systems lets get back to talking football shall we? pats footballof course.

The topic is Brady throwing INT's in the endzone. I hate the pats so watching him do it twice this year just made me all the more giddy. He's your guy...how do you feel about that?

So think before posting gang! Your well thought out and well written post are always welcome!

[/QUOTE]

well here is my written post that you say is ALWAYS welcome Leon

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.