Brady Better Pony Up and Have Workouts With Amendola

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Brady Better Pony Up and Have Workouts With Amendola

Time for Brady to suck it up/pony up....and have workouts with Amendola.  If he is indeed serious about another competitive season, it's not gonna happen unless he spends some extra time with Amendola and any other new WRs that come our way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Brady Better Pony Up and Have Workouts With Amendola

lol I think you dont have to worry about that. Brady understands that he will need to build tremendous chemistry with his new toy and WW replacement.

Barring injury, I expect very little drop off in production from Wes to Danny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Im sure his LA Mansion is big enough to hold Amendola for a couple of weeks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hopefully he builds a good rapport with Gisselle too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

You could fit a million Danny Amendola's in that puppy. Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Don't like the idea. Satellite photos don't show a football field outside. TB's practice field must be indoor. Danny already knows how to play indoor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Truly I wouldn't be surprised if Brady is on the phone with Kraft right now asking for a trade.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to GadisRKO's comment:

lol I think you dont have to worry about that. Brady understands that he will need to build tremendous chemistry with his new toy and WW replacement.

I predict this offense will be as good as last year.  I also think it will be more balanced with more running and utilizing backs more out of the backfield.  If Demps stays around he can even play receiver with limited routes.  With his speed someone will have to cover him even if he is a decoy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

yeah, well u can't do that when ur in Cali or Brasil with Jizzelle

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:

we were hoping for that last year. They may not have a choice at this point and hope a RB like Vereen or Ridley can become a better all around back (blocking, receiving, running).

I predict this offense will be as good as last year.  I also think it will be more balanced with more running and utilizing backs more out of the backfield.  If Demps stays around he can even play receiver with limited routes.  With his speed someone will have to cover him even if he is a decoy.