Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

In Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    [QUOTE]BTW, i am not saying we need to drop brady or something stupid like that... Yes it was brady's fault but its understandable since hes been away from football for a yr + half... But if he plays like this in a few weeks, then we are in trouble... We need to see some improvement from brady in these next few weeks... I think we should have had 2-3 more td's if brady can throw like he used to... and probably will in the future...
    Posted by Coolguy55220[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. 

I want to keep Brady and BB until they retire.  But right now, in 2009, things aren't looking promising. 

I hope Brady can eventually get back to being a top 5 QB, and I hope BB learns to adjust too.  He's been getting flat out out-coached lately.  He needs to re-evaluate everything. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3847977. Show user_3847977's posts

Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE

I am so glad to see someone else has been watching the same game as me. Brady has sucked all season and the media is giving him a free pass. I understand he missed all of last season but if it wasnt for his accomplishments in the past he would get benched! I honestly think he is not NFL caliber QB at this point. he is uncomfortable in pocket even when he has plenty of time and when he does find open and there have been many. he misses his receivers. Tom Brady has more weapons to throw to than any QB in the league. His stats are only as good as they are becasue he has maybe the 2 best slot receivers I have seen in a long time. This offense is built to score 30 points per game and I truly believe 3/4 of the QB's in this league would have no problem doing this with the receiving corps he has. I know how amazing he has been in the past but I seriouisly question if he will ever come back to the Brady we knew. I am not looking for the 2007 season but right now Tony Eason might make me feel better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

that is way off base

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3847977. Show user_3847977's posts

n Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    [QUOTE]that is way off base
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]
     what is off base?  Brady is horrible right now?

Brady has more weapons to throw to than any other QB in league?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

I am so tired of that shotgun formation on second down. There was a nice play action off a double reverese fake, and then the imagination went away. Letting Orton go 98 yards was am abortion. It was second down and there was no blitz on him in the end zone. Pees is a zombie or a mogoloid. I wanted  to see T Adams (did he dress?) down there with his massive wingspan. Springs couldn't intercept the ball. The Easter Bunny couldn't gather in the eggs, Dude, what happened to our football team?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

hes off but he is still better than "3/4 qbs in the league"

I agree he is struggling

I expected it though, didnt you?

He works to hard, is too passionate to stay this way long. One thing that separates brady from every other qb besides manning is his ability to read and pick apart a defense. As soon as he gets more consistent with his throws it will be a 30 point offense. As soon as he gets on the same page as his receivers. 

It is frustrating but you have to be patient . A year is a long time. Actually 1/2 as much time as michael vick and look at what he is going through. Brady will be a top qb before you know it . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

This is a different team. That has lost and gained many parts. It will take time to develop the chemistry that we are accustomed to seeing.

Keep in mind that the pats have the 3rd toughest schedule and every team the pats have faced has been undefeated. Brady would look great if the pats played the lions or rams. While it is painful I actually think the tough competition will speed up his recovery. Pessimists be pessimistic but I am an optimist and neither Tom Brady nor BB have ever let me down so that is what I put my faith in . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Brady cost that game w/ his OVER THROWING IDIOT PLUS THERE DEFENSE WAS A JOKE:
    [QUOTE]hes off but he is still better than "3/4 qbs in the league" I agree he is struggling I expected it though, didnt you? He works to hard, is too passionate to stay this way long. One thing that separates brady from every other qb besides manning is his ability to read and pick apart a defense. As soon as he gets more consistent with his throws it will be a 30 point offense. As soon as he gets on the same page as his receivers.  It is frustrating but you have to be patient . A year is a long time. Actually 1/2 as much time as michael vick and look at what he is going through. Brady will be a top qb before you know it . 
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

He is better than 3/4 of the QB's in the league. Granted, the league is weak at QB, but Brady is a great QB. He's coming off a major injury. One of the keys to a passing game in the NFL, more so than any other level of football, is timing. You can work on timing in practice, but nothing replicates it more than real games. Tom missed a whole season of football. He is making progress, but today was his worst game in three weeks.

The loss today is certainly not attributed to just Tom.....they lost as a team today. The offense didn't execute and the defense didn't make enough plays. The only area that I would say was even today was special teams.

Even with this loss, the Pats are still a playoff team. Many people on these boards want to write them off because quite frankly, they haven't had to deal with losing very much during the TB era. We aren't the elite team of 2007. But we are still a very good football team and a playoff team. Anything can happen in the playoffs and if the Pats continue to get better, they'll be there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glostafishermen. Show glostafishermen's posts

In regards to the passion statement, I don't see that same passion in Tom as in years past, just frustration. Lets hope that the frustration is a prerequisite to the passion.  I see a lot of similarities to the 2001 season where the Patriots won the Super Bowl on Tom managing the game, because I don't see Tom lighting it up any time soon. He missed Randy Moss by over 5 yards when he was wide open for a TD, and hit Welker in the foot when Welker had nothing but end zone in front of him after splitting the secondary.  Tom NEVER missed plays like that, he isn't focused, it's all in his head!!! He needs Randy Moss too take him aside like Tom would normally do and give him an ear full. Talk all you want, 5 games in and Tom Brady isn't getting better, he's getting worse!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

haha..its so funny how if the pats win..ur all big pats fans and they are doing everything rite. if they lose? they have been horrible all season and need to change everything..ha. just puts in perspective how many "bandwagoners" there really are.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

[QUOTE]When you write a title in all caps and misspell "Their," you have a lot of nerve calling someone ELSE an idiot, you moron.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Laughing
    :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

You guys need to relax... They lost... get used to it... go back to any season before 2007... they did lose lol
    We're all spoiled because of the 2007 season and i guess were expecting an undefeated season again... That was a once in a lifetime thing where everything clicked... Thats y the NFL is the NFL... you really have to be on top of ur game week in and week out, through all practices as well as games to win 1 game. It really is that hard, the 2007 pats made it seem easy... and although i personally think 2009 is a more talented version of that team... Everything is not clicking... They will have to work through the problems, and it will make them better.