BRADY doing UNDER ARMOR biz, what does it mean? is the BRADY brand taking over the win-football-rings BRAND?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: BRADY doing UNDER ARMOR biz, what does it mean? is the BRADY brand taking over the win-football-rings BRAND?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Abandon thread! It's the multiple times banned, racist, sexist attention wh0re CC! Yuck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: BRADY doing UNDER ARMOR biz, what does it mean? is the BRADY brand taking over the win-football-rings BRAND?

he took a paycut and got burned.  time to recoop that money.  simple economics. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I dont know about you, but i have three jobs... college profesor, my own marketing agency and i have a little store at a local mall.

Brady has football + many others passions and jobs...

dont drop your panties... just yet.

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU