Brady fastest to throw in the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Brady fastest to throw in the NFL

No quarterback in the league has a shorter average time before pass than Tom Brady (3.03 seconds, NFL average is 3.46).

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

Is there any Pats fan that isn't in love with this guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Brady fastest to throw in the NFL

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No quarterback in the league has a shorter average time before pass than Tom Brady (3.03 seconds, NFL average is 3.46).

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

Is there any Pats fan that isn't in love with this guy?

[/QUOTE]

ore like a man crush.......:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

makes his o line look better than they really are...but the RB's will tell the real story about the Oline

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know I love you Mighty but sometimes you sound like Farley on SNL:

"Remember when you threw faster than any other QB in the league... that was awesome"

Sometimes I think if Brady ever read the forums he'd file for a restraining order. Yes we all love Brady (except Rusty) you don't need to point out how awesome he is. Just remember Brady is human and does make mistakes every so often. Critizing those mistakes (ala the safety in the SB) doesn't mean we don't love him, but we are holding him to the same standard he holds himself. Which, imo is showing him respect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Remember when you threw faster than any other QB in the league... that was awesome"

Sometimes I think if Brady ever read the forums he'd file for a restraining order. Yes we all love Brady (except Rusty) you don't need to point out how awesome he is. Just remember Brady is human and does make mistakes every so often. Critizing those mistakes (ala the safety in the SB) doesn't mean we don't love him, but we are holding him to the same standard he holds himself. Which, imo is showing him respect.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Most NFL players hate praise. Just like the rest of us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

But I thought Fetus Head had the quick release and that's why he didn't get sacked. ESPN must have a broken stopwatch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Praise is one thing but stalkerish devotion is another

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

But I thought Fetus Head had the quick release and that's why he didn't get sacked. ESPN must have a broken stopwatch.

[/QUOTE]

you know its a shame for an old guy like you to attempt to belittle people with name calling.  I thought elders were supposed to be our youth's guides.  You must be like Charles Barkley. 

Anyway - here's some info for you.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/under-pressure/2011/under-pressure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Quickness isn't all that it is cracked up to be, just ask Giselle ;o)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Praise is one thing but stalkerish devotion is another

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is stalking Brady. Defending him from attacks is normal for a loyal fan. You're just being silly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you know its a shame for an old guy like you to attempt to belittle people with name calling.  I thought elders were supposed to be our youth's guides.  You must be like Charles Barkley. 

Anyway - here's some info for you.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/under-pressure/2011/under-pressure

[/QUOTE]

I didn't call anybody names troll.

http://www.impactlab.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fetus.jpg

http://media.nj.com/super_bowl_blog/photo/drew-brees-peyton-manning-pro-bowl-2010-3f08e0a3b5dace3e_large.jpg

Whatever on your link. Sacks have much to do with O-line play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Anytime you don't believe Brady is in the absolute best in one area, Mighty gets upset.

Brady and Manning are the top 2 in terms of quickest release for a QB.

The stat Mighty posted has just as much to do with the gameplan as much as it does with Brady.

For example, Manning has two receivers in Decker and Thomas who can thrive in the deep passing game. Therefore, Manning needs to hold the ball a bit longer to let those deep routes develop.

Go back to '07, and Brady's average time before pass to Welker was probably shorter than his average time to Moss.

Nevertheless, Brady and Manning are the two best with this

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Brady stinks, I mean what has this guy done is his career? And I'd be ashamed to show my face if I had lead my offense to the third highest point output in NFL history! I mean third?? Didn't anyone see that interception this guy threw in the Super Bowl? No quarterback has ever done that - yeah it essentially was a punt, but disgraceful non the less. Can't wait till we get rid of this guy and bring someone in like Alex Smith...  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he's definitely quick at getting rid of the ball and whats amazing is how few interceptions he throws. his quick decisions and release save a lot of sacks from the opponets defense.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn't

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn't

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I heard Giselle say in an interview (before they were married) that the things she loved about him was his niavity and the fact that he was an athlete and had "staying power".

That's exactly what I said.  " oh, No she didn't"  !!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

It also may be that he doesn't have the receivers to go deep anymore the way Moss could. Even if he had someone who could stretch the field you wonder whether the "O" line could give him the added time he'd need. But he does what he has to do with the talent he has and he keeps doing it year after year. I think he's the best ever.