Brady Feels Good About His Mechanics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Brady Feels Good About His Mechanics

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/10/tom_brady_on_his_throwing_mechanics_i_feel_really_good

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/10/despite_struggles_on_offense_t.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Brady Feels Good About His Mechanics

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/10/tom_brady_on_his_throwing_mechanics_i_feel_really_good

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/10/despite_struggles_on_offense_t.html

[/QUOTE]

I think 2 things were possible agsinst the jets

1)I still wonder about the hand he keptrubbing 

2) the wind in metlife is horrible. Did you see the ball blow off the tee? The winds are diabolical.

that said the jets Qb was more accurate

I agree with TB on the law of large numbers catching up to you, In TBs case Gronk didn't come up with the sun ball and the one handed catch, whereas Nelson came up with a few. reverse them and it's a pats blowout. this goes the same as having all close games, very hard to win them all

It just  hurts with a lousy Ref & Ryan call to lose it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You mean the ones who work on his Ferrari? Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a Rolls Royce Ghost - lol. Yeah, those mechanics too.

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/celebrity/tom-brady/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's a Rolls Royce Ghost - lol. Yeah, those mechanics too.

http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/celebrity/tom-brady/

[/QUOTE]

You sure it's not that Subaru Forrester? Surprised

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I gave up on believing anything Brady tried to sell me in the press a LONG TIME AGO.  I am a show me kinda guy.

Brady has been duping our fans for quite some time.  Working the press with a smile and the nice guy routine is all over. All over.

[/QUOTE]

IT'S BELICHICKS FAULT!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I gave up on believing anything Brady tried to sell me in the press a LONG TIME AGO.  I am a show me kinda guy.

Brady has been duping our fans for quite some time.  Working the press with a smile and the nice guy routine is all over. All over.

[/QUOTE]

IT'S BELICHICKS FAULT!!!!

[/QUOTE]

now that is true. cant deny that. its BB's 'policy'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rusty, what did Brady do to you?  He can't do right by you at all.  Even when he acknowledges he needs to improve you pound on him and consider it trying to "fool the masses".  It appears to me he needs to have a QBR of 152.0 every single game to even satsify you!

Yeah, yeah, you are all about "honesty" and telling the truth.  Well your truth is YOUR truth and it is consistently bashing Brady.  He has his faults as do ANY player in the NFL, but, for some reason, you put Brady in a class by himself as being all wrong and the issues with the Pats start with Brady.  You have this delusion BRady is controlling the team and the play calling.  I think you even have said he is into personal stats like Manning.  What is amazing to me is somone who claims to have some "football" intelligence has yet to put two and two together and combine all the factors that are going on with the overall Pats' personnel has something to do with what is going on.  But, yeah, I know, you are being "honest" it is Brady at issue and not the team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, what did Brady do to you?  He can't do right by you at all.  Even when he acknowledges he needs to improve you pound on him and consider it trying to "fool the masses".  It appears to me he needs to have a QBR of 152.0 every single game to even satsify you!

Yeah, yeah, you are all about "honesty" and telling the truth.  Well your truth is YOUR truth and it is consistently bashing Brady.  He has his faults as do ANY player in the NFL, but, for some reason, you put Brady in a class by himself as being all wrong and the issues with the Pats start with Brady.  You have this delusion BRady is controlling the team and the play calling.  I think you even have said he is into personal stats like Manning.  What is amazing to me is somone who claims to have some "football" intelligence has yet to put two and two together and combine all the factors that are going on with the overall Pats' personnel has something to do with what is going on.  But, yeah, I know, you are being "honest" it is Brady at issue and not the team.

[/QUOTE]

He can't blame the other personnel because if he did, he would be admitting.........

IT'S BB'S FAULT!!!Yell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Rusty, what did Brady do to you?  

[/QUOTE]

He's jealous of the close relationship TB has with BB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, the guy chases stats and loses games for our TEAM. He makes 17 million per year.

He did nothing to me except forget how to play QB for our team after he got spoiled beyond belief in 2007, losing focus on how to play a good, cerebral QB position.

Why can't you accept this?  It's not like I am making up what is happening on the field?

I am done with his talk, his kissing of the media's asss and our stupid fans buying it. Put up or shut up.

[/QUOTE]

IT"S ALL BB'S FAULT!!!Yell

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2013/10/tom_brady_confident_in_his_technique.html

BDC article also about Brady and his accuracy. 

I have posted this stuff about downfield accuracy and how difficult it is.  Its great when you hit those throws but when they don't connect you just hope that they aren't picked.  This plays in since if he's just being too careful, hes throwing it away from coverage and hoping his guy can get it. 

Confidence can be fleeting and the confidence is affected by receiver performance too.   Saw the pissed off Brady again last week when Dobson dropped a back shoulder throw. 

That play is another one to analyze ....    The throw was catchable and Dobson either was being pushed or just lost his balance while adjusting to the throw which is supposed to cause him to stop and make the catch.   This one is definitely on Dobson IMO and it makes me wonder if the guy can even see the dam ball.  Turn around, see the ball adjust and catch it.  Guys that do it well like a Boldin for example make it look easy.  Guys that don't, drop a lot of passes.....  DOBSON.   This is a fatal flaw if not corrected soon. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty, what did Brady do to you?  

[/QUOTE]

He's jealous of the close relationship TB has with BB.

[/QUOTE]

WOW!  I think someone has finally nailed it!  Well done Bungalow-Bill.  I think you may have figured it out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Mike Sando wrote an article for ESPN insider called

Tom Brady's 'deep' issues

Anyone read it and find out what they concluded? I am not an espn insider but thought it would be relevent. The goal was to take expert analysis of the Pats offense and try to figure out how much of the problem is Brady and how much is the new recievers.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mike-sando/post?id=1818

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike Sando wrote an article for ESPN insider called

Tom Brady's 'deep' issues

Anyone read it and find out what they concluded? I am not an espn insider but thought it would be relevent. The goal was to take expert analysis of the Pats offense and try to figure out how much of the problem is Brady and how much is the new recievers.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mike-sando/post?id=1818

[/QUOTE]

it would have been an interesting read

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Brady was limited in practice today (Thursday, 10/24) with a right shoulder injury. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady was limited in practice today (Thursday, 10/24) with a right shoulder injury. 

[/QUOTE]

Could be something, could be nothing, could just be an aging QB needing extra time to recover :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Captain Comeback does it again!