BRADY FINALLY ORGANIZES TEAM WORKOUTS +SHOWS OFF HIS FORM WITH MORE MASCULINE HAIR AT CHARITY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BRADY FINALLY ORGANIZES TEAM WORKOUTS +SHOWS OFF HIS FORM WITH MORE MASCULINE HAIR AT CHARITY!

again, this comes down to leadership. we are the ONLY team that still hasnt had organized team workouts. the airwaves are slowly buzzing about this. wes welker keeps saying how he and brady have discussed this. yep, they are STILL having discussions about having more discussionss in different time zones for our leader, the most high profile, the highest paid, the ayatollah of footballah is STILL all over the world booty-shaking, finding new wines to taste, finding more man-bags  and man-purses to buy and collect and new hair salons to primp his hair. this is what i've been fearing for a while now. 

while our guys wait for their preening , distracted leader all the other nfl teams esp our competitors like the jets are heavily practicing on their own and running plays and getting ready for the season while keeping in maximal playing shape. while we run a UN talk campaign, those guys are actually DOING things. thise guys have leaders who are all about football and the TEAM. perhaps tom should consider giving up his captaincy. let welker or big vince take it over. 

frankly, tommy may as well invite ryan over on one of his water slide trips. perhaps as they are going up to the slide or sliding down together on tommy's lap, the boy wonder can share some tips with mallet on how to run a 2-minute drill in the nfl and what the nuances are with the pats...

now brandon is following our qb into the world of distractions with what he calls rapping:

addendum: glad our national team nightmare is over. glad they will be all together tomorrow at bc around 1p and we can talk and hear some football. hopefully the majority of poll respondents saying we should be doing OTAs was a prime factor if only in karma.

more like it:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T THE BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS SLIDE?

I'd answer yes but it is only May 28. If it comes around to the end of June and they have not then I might start being concerned. However the pre season games do not start till mid Sept. I suspect most players are doing some sort of work outs on their own and if they are not then they are dumb.
    So what is a practice with other players in May going to give you over having them in July or Aug just prior to the games?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T THE BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS SLIDE?

Mallett will most likely do nothing this year.  He'll learn to take the snap from center, and very late in the fourth quarter when the score's a joke he'll learn how to hand off the ball to Stefan Ridley, and how to take a knee so that everybody can head for the locker room. 

I'm just a little hopeful that, with 3 seconds left in the first half and the ball on the Patriots' 25 yard line.  Mallett with the stronger arm is brought in to run the tip-vee drill 70 yards in the air and into the endzone.  A 1/20th chance of scoring a touchdown is worth more than kneeling at the end of the first half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE?

In Response to Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE?:
    [QUOTE]again, this comes down to leadership. the airwaves are slowly buzzing about this. wes welker keeps saying how he and brady have discussed this. yep, they are STILL having discussions about having more discussionss in different time zones for our leader, the most high profile, the highest paid, the ayatollah of footballah is STILL all over the world booty-shaking, finding new wines to taste, finding more man-bags  and man-purses to buy and collect and new hair salons to primp his hair. this is what i've been fearing for a while now.  while our guys wait for their preening , distracted leader all the other nfl teams esp our competitors like the jets are heavily practicing on their own and running plays and getting ready for the season while keeping in maximal playing shape. while we run a UN talk campaign, those guys are actually DOING things. thise guys have leaders who are all about football and the TEAM. perhaps tom should consider giving up his captaincy. let welker or big vince take it over.  frankly, tommy may as well invite ryan over on one of his water slide trips. perhaps as they are going up to the slide or sliding down together on tommy's lap, the boy wonder can share some tips with mallet on how to run a 2-minute drill in the nfl and what the nuances are with the pats...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

IF it is so that the Pats are the ONLY team in the NFL not haveing some type of organized workouts PLEASE post LINKS to back up this fact, OR MABY this is just irate blathering. Links to the other 31 teams organized workouts and links refuteing the posts of groups of Pats who are and have been working out together. Please defend your statement and not ask other to prove you wrong because YOU made the effort to make a point with NO FACTS.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE?

Ummmmm they are.... they are just not public about it.  I believe Mayo organized the Defense, while Gronk organized the offense. 

Haven't you read articles about this. 

Wilfork even had like 80% of the dline over his house. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats are working out, Brady's on vacation. 

Gronk said 'We are working out, we're just not telling you guys about it'.

Keep in mind that Brady is on top of the world and he doubts that any QB can challenge him. Mallet has more pure talent than Brady, just give them a chance to do some throwing drills together and Brady will get his sh*t together. Mallet wants Tom's job, Tom is 34 years old. It's Mallet's to lose in a couple of years. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Eat a bowl of d@#%$ commie

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE OR STOP ME...

It's the OFFseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE OR STOP ME...

for anyone who hates this thread go look at my thread bilicheck ready to go on short camps it says what he thinks preety much discreidts what cc is saying here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?:
    [QUOTE]It's the OFFseason.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]i live in the baltimore area. ray lewis and the other leaders are here everyday on tv talking about how he's pushing his guys even harder than they would usually be at this point. i know for a fact that they are all training together at least once every 2 weeks as a team. they are building coherency, getting on the same page as a unit. the linebackers have trained together as a separate group as have others likewise but again, its ultimately about getting the whole freakin team out on the field and running plays and doing football things. we are far behind at this point. hopefully it wont matter but i dont like my team falling behind anyone esp in the LEADERSHIP department. 

like it or not, the pats have a player leadership issue. here the most visible and established guy is in clearcut control and on the ground all about football with his guys. good luck not being accountable to him or with him around. with pats, that clearly isnt the case. who cares what big vince does. tommy "boy wonder, ayatollah of footbollah" brady is the face of the franchise and he's clearly not as committed!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?

Boy, do you love to stir the pot!!!  And it is working....  I can see you smiling all the way to the Inner Harbor.  Wouldn't surprise me you are a closet Ravens fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y ARE MY PATS THE ONLY TEAM STILL NOT ORGANIZED FOR PLAYER WORKOUTS, CAN'T BRADY FIT MALLET ON HIS WATER SLIDE OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING? : i live in the baltimore area. ray lewis and the other leaders are here everyday on tv talking about how he's pushing his guys even harder than they would usually be at this point. i know for a fact that they are all training together at least once every 2 weeks as a team. they are building coherency, getting on the same page as a unit. the linebackers have trained together as a separate group as have others likewise but again, its ultimately about getting the whole freakin team out on the field and running plays and doing football things. we are far behind at this point. hopefully it wont matter but i dont like my team falling behind anyone esp in the LEADERSHIP department.  like it or not, the pats have a player leadership issue. here the most visible and established guy is in clearcut control and on the ground all about football with his guys. good luck not being accountable to him or with him around. with pats, that clearly isnt the case. who cares what big vince does. tommy "boy wonder, ayatollah of footbollah" brady is the face of the franchise and he's clearly not as committed!
    On the field Ray Lewis is an amazing player. I wish we had eleven of him, but the Ravens have not fared any better than the Patriots in the playoffs the last few years.

I may have agreed with you on the leadership issue a couple of years ago but not now. The Patriots played awesome in the regular season last year against the best of the best in the NFL.

The playoff losses had nothing to do with lack of leadership or missing practices in May. They had everything to do with execution and coaching.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?

Ever think maybe Brady is recovering from foot surgery? Seem like a lot of jealous folks begrudging the fact that he has a life and isn't holed up in his mothers basement during his recovery.
    Is there any Pats fan who doesn't think Belichick has the team doing what he wants.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As long as they are training on their own or with other NFL players.....Who cares?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING? : i dont aim to stir pots. i just tell it as it is and as i feel or see it. nothing more, nothing less. as proof, i've been called a homer, a belichick/brady butttt boy, a jets fan. a giants fan, a colts fan, a bears fan, a philly fan, a packer boy, a steel man and now a new low in being called a ravens fan. i am the guy walking around with my pats cap and brady jersey or troy brown throwback jersey just to rub it in a bit esp when they are about to play our pats. considering that baltimore was recently still the murder capital of states, i would think that was a strong sign of a real fan but then again who knows.. perhaps i just like stirring the pot. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE] Hey CC sorry about that bruise on your head I didnt mean to hit you so hard

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

another example of what other teams are doing. here is an OTA organized by richard seymour, their LEADER (remember him?:

more details of others' OTA organizing:

you see patriots mentioned anywhere in there? oh its a deep CIA secret, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Yes I remember Seymour well he held out got him a big contract and then immediately took it to the next level(of course it was the next level down) Then just when he was gonna try and extort us for more money we shipped his goldbricking @$$ to the Raidahs. What a great leader.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

CC...obviously you like to hear yourself talk...too bad nobody else does...you sound like a chick with a dick & totally jealous of Brady & his life...doing things on a social level is a tad different than going through workouts when it comes to rehabbing his foot...I think Tom knows a little more about the situation than either you or I do & how much to test it....
    Anyways, I'm perfectly fine with what is going on with the Patriots & who & where they are working out at...they are professional athletes & responsable for themselves durring this lockout....I have no doubt that they are disapplined in what they need or have to do to be ready for when the lockout is lifted...
    I look at all the pubicity from other teams as nothing more than the players trying to get sympathy/support from fans & hold the owners to blame for the lockout if it continues to last a long time...."Look at us, we're working out & wanna play but those mean nasty owners won't let us, it's their fault this is happening not ours"...TOTAL POLITICAL GRANDSTANDING AT THIS POINT

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Without the coaches these "workouts" have little or no value.
    They look like HS captains practices.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

1.  Tom Brady will go down as the greatest QB of all time.
    2.  Last year he was flipping amazing with one of his best accuracy ratings off all time.
    3.  We can expect to be as good if not better in 2011.

All that said...

I think workouts are taking place, but why isnt our leader leading them?  If he is hurt, fine.. but you should still get your butt in front of a camera and atleast show leadership.  I think Tom knows he's the best and will be for a while, but that doesnt mean he is making the men around him better.  Drew Brees is holding his camp and he's paying for all the 0-3 year guys to be there.  Thats a leader.  Toms the best, but he is disappointing me in the leadership category.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Bill Belichick sees the offseason progressing in a way he cannot control, frustrating for a man who prides himself on preparation. All the New England Patriots coach can do right now is plan for a season he assumes will come, but knows can't be guaranteed.

"At one point, we had to prepare for the offseason program, and that's not really a part of it now," Belichick www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/2011_0517resigned_to_reality_lockout_alters_belichicks_plan/" target="new">recently told the Boston Herald. "We talked about some kind of minicamp or (organized team activities), but now, we just turn our attention to training camp and get our teaching and organization straight there."

Belichick is entering his 12th season with the Patriots, an incredible run that's included a 126-50 record and three Super Bowl titles. He's spent the offseason cooking up gameplans for teams on New England's schedule, and has a list of available players on the ready, even though he cannot contact any of them.

A stunted offseason also means Belichick's playbook might not be as prolific as he'd like it to be. All part of headaches that come with the league's extended labor fight.

"Whatever the time frame is, if it's less than what we're used to having, which I agree it seems like it's going to be, (we'll adjust)," Belichick said. "We'll have to take the windows that we have to teach things and try to see how much we feel realistically we can get done. Something's going to have to go, I would think. The progression's got to stay the same, but the breadth of that amount of installation could be subject to being trimmed back, maybe drastically."

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady hasn't led any players-only workouts like Mark Sanchez, quarterback of the Jets team that knocked New England out of the postseason in January.

This apparently doesn't bother Belichick, who isn't sold that the workouts provide any tangible advantage down the road.

"None of us have observed those workouts and (know) what their idea of a productive workout is," Belichick told the Herald. "What a group of players on this team is doing relative to a group of players on another team, your guess is as good as mine."

While he waits for word that football is back in business, Belichick and his staff are doing whatever they can -- scouting teams, looking at old reports and compiling lists of possible free agents.

"We don't even know what we're working with, but we know more than we knew before the draft," Belichick said. "It's just a lot of odds and ends."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

What a shock. Another dumb thread by CC

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING? : NO! certainly doesnt seem to hurt his extracurricular and traveling activities and schedule. again, ray lewis and others are very visible during this time. they communicate with the medis and hence their fans as to what is going on they hold themselves accountable. its a new day. mr. brady has no twitter account or a web site where he communicates, and hasnt done interviews specifically on things that directly make his team better. every year is different. as a pats fan, at this point in time, i would much rather have a ray lewis as my leader. he's in the community, regularly holding functions, showing up to events and weighing in on the whole strike and lockout situation.  our ayatollah of footballah is seemingly AWOL from the fans. lets see apart from the booty-shaking and water slide moments, oh yep.. he did cry and cry and cry and whine and whine (with some cheese) to espn about the past about not getting his way and meeting his high entitlement expectations for once  in his life by being drafted in the 6th round. its over, get over it already. or if you will end your extensive travels and shopping excursions for that, give the fans and the team what they actually want in more pressing areas. the espn thing was all about the boy wonder per usual. ditto with his website. hey look at tommy in high school, look at how he got to michigan and so forth.  lastly, even if there is something still wrong with his foot or he just needs rest, there is no excusing why he can not show up and LEAD the practice. thats y i call him the ayatollah of footballah. as the ayatolllah, his presence in many ways is all that is needed. sends a message that he is doing all that he can to win and prepare his team. once more, in this arms war, if your competitors and their leaders are all on their a-s-s on vacation, then yes i would have no beef with it. we can call it even. there's a reason they are all out there. if they are enhancing themselves, means we have to get in on that.. period! even if its just to make sure the rooks start to grasp the pats way from the top or grasp the playbook or something. for those of you saying belichick would be all over tommy's case and coordinating things and what not, you are sadly delusional.  i believe mr. b has learned something from spy gate and other transgressions! as both the gm and coach and the man in charge of ALL football operations it would be highly inappropriate and a major violation for him to get involved with any player, to contact them or send surrogates. stuff like that will leak out. during that brief period when the lockout was lifted, it was fine and i'm sure everyone got their playbooks and study materials and instructions and so forth. but its been a while. no way a belichick will be cool about this situation just judging by history. by the way, guys like mark sanchez, drew brees and even peyton manning  fresh off neck surgery has been out there having OTAs with his boys.  yeah, lets drink the spiked homer kool-aid and say thet none of them have lives and i am just begrudging them. lets wake the f--- up! tommy just isnt as into us as he used to be, for whatever reason! its about time we start working around this cancer or just  risk having it engulf us. 

Have you every had surgery and had to come back from it? I've had a couple of knee surgeries. A month after surgery I was able to go to the beach or even attend a Pats game but there was no way I could run or ski. In fact, the Docs mentioned several times doing too much too soon would set back my recovery time. 
    Tom Brady seems to be a pretty good leader on the field. My impression is he wants to win as much/more then anyone else out there. I know we all have too much free time with the strike, but can't you cut the guy some slack. Name 1 other QB  that has brought us a ring?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Y CAN'T BRADY ORGANIZE TEAM WORKOUTS, WATER SLIDE WITH MALLET OR STOP MERRIWEATHER FROM RAPPING?:
    [QUOTE]again, this comes down to leadership. we are the ONLY team that still hasnt had organized team workouts. the airwaves are slowly buzzing about this. wes welker keeps saying how he and brady have discussed this. yep, they are STILL having discussions about having more discussionss in different time zones for our leader, the most high profile, the highest paid, the ayatollah of footballah is STILL all over the world booty-shaking, finding new wines to taste, finding more man-bags  and man-purses to buy and collect and new hair salons to primp his hair. this is what i've been fearing for a while now.  while our guys wait for their preening , distracted leader all the other nfl teams esp our competitors like the jets are heavily practicing on their own and running plays and getting ready for the season while keeping in maximal playing shape. while we run a UN talk campaign, those guys are actually DOING things. thise guys have leaders who are all about football and the TEAM. perhaps tom should consider giving up his captaincy. let welker or big vince take it over.  frankly, tommy may as well invite ryan over on one of his water slide trips. perhaps as they are going up to the slide or sliding down together on tommy's lap, the boy wonder can share some tips with mallet on how to run a 2-minute drill in the nfl and what the nuances are with the pats... now brandon is following our qb into the world of distractions with what he calls rapping: http://boston.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2Fredirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2Fd0%2Fd0%2FdX%2FdS%2FdY%2FdW%2FXSYW_3.MP3&podcast_name=Toucher+%26amp%3B+Rich%3A+The+Debut+Of+Brandon+Meriweather%27s+Rap+Song&podcast_artist=Toucher+%26amp%3B+Rich&station_id=20629&audio_link=true&config_file=config.xml&dcid=CBS.BOSTON
    I sometimes disagree with and at times find some sanity and reasons for your posts. yet you ban me from other globe forums. can't rap my brain around that. disappointed. we can't all be Boston area fans. sorry.