Brady had a bad day but can someone catch the damn ball !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Brady had a bad day but can someone catch the damn ball !

onesof the worst brady outings itd like the 2009 season all over again brqdy sint feeling secure in the pocket and no chemistry with his WR.

in two games against the jets we couldnt run the ball. all but the worst part is we have 3 slot recievers on the field one handed TE , one dropson rookie ,and no deep threat to opje the field no move TE or even a FB who can catch the ball.

as bad as brady was it's a team's game can watch it week after week BB the gm who gave bradt this crappy WR core should trade for someone nickd or gordon or this will be a long season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Brady had a bad day but can someone catch the damn ball !

PLEASE he had Gronk for the win and overthrew him badly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

PLEASE he had Gronk for the win and overthrew him badly

can gronk catch only with one hand tom needs to work on his timing with gronk but the rest of the WR core is trash cant anyone get seperation or are the jets CB the best in the leauge 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Your targets can't catch balls that are sailing all over the place.  Nope.  It's all on Brady.  Period.  

He was missing everyone in the 2nd half.  And then tried to be "superman" in OT when they could've run the ball for some yards, and stop with 20+ yd throws that he CANNOT complete any more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

suddenli in one season the number one offense turns into a pop warner team , take away all bradys weapons and see how it works out .

thank you BB for this offensive juggarnet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I thinI the team has one drop, and that's if you want to count Dobson's back shoulder pass as a drop. 

I love how nothing is ever Tom's fault. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

look at the mirror bud Tom missed many throws. i recall two overthrown to Gronk and two missed bombs to Dropson where he had a step

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Gronk use 2nd hand.Welk uses 2 hands., but Braddy aint Brasdy anymore. Old at 36 Hurts, but true

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Typing too fast cause I,m so pissed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Look at our receivers.  They wouldn't start on any other team with excpetion of the Jags,  maybe!

We let Brandon Lloyd go and low balled Welker, pissing him off to go to the Broncos.  Worst receiving corp I have watched on the field for the Patriots over the last 20 years. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

look at the mirror bud Tom missed many throws. i recall two overthrown to Gronk and two missed bombs to Dropson where he had a step

[/QUOTE]

Two overthrows to Dobson, one against Cromatie and another on Milner. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

cant sugarcoat these misses but i fell that even after 7 games there is still no chemistry between brady and the WR/TE the OL play all seadon isnt helping either 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Brady, the line and the WRs are all to blame equally. Nothing is working together!  We have never fielded a fully healthy team for one game. Brady I expect to be better, he must be to help this team win. But Gronk just one handed a pass instead of getting his other arm up there. That pass to Dobsons back shoulder should of been PI, if we don't turn our head its PI when the Jets defender is looking the wrong way and jusfilth rowing his arms up in the way of Dobson its just good coverage. Ticky tack by the refs all day!

if we can ever get Amendola healthy and on once we get Vereen back with everyone else on the field, this offens can run a lot better!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your targets can't catch balls that are sailing all over the place.  Nope.  It's all on Brady.  Period.  

He was missing everyone in the 2nd half.  And then tried to be "superman" in OT when they could've run the ball for some yards, and stop with 20+ yd throws that he CANNOT complete any more.

[/QUOTE]

It sux, but it is so evident

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thinI the team has one drop, and that's if you want to count Dobson's back shoulder pass as a drop. 

I love how nothing is ever Tom's fault. 

[/QUOTE]

:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady, the line and the WRs are all to blame equally. Nothing is working together!  We have never fielded a fully healthy team for one game. Brady I expect to be better, he must be to help this team win. But Gronk just one handed a pass instead of getting his other arm up there. That pass to Dobsons back shoulder should of been PI, if we don't turn our head its PI when the Jets defender is looking the wrong way and jusfilth rowing his arms up in the way of Dobson its just good coverage. Ticky tack by the refs all day!

if we can ever get Amendola healthy and on once we get Vereen back with everyone else on the field, this offens can run a lot better!

[/QUOTE]

can amenodla and vereen avoid IR will see , its a team win and loss i agree but how the hell can top 3 qb look like david carr not enough time and a bad WR core