Brady has a bidet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Brady has a bidet

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/wes_welker_sings_the_praises_of_tom_bradys_awesome_toilet/9730444

This is just flat out hilarious.  How euro of him.  Sorry - couldn't let this one go by.  It does fit his image. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Brady has a bidet

Bidets rock. I guess laughing at personal hygene works for some. LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Well underpants you win this round,I would prefer your outhouse hands down.Mind you at one point all I had was a 7-11 bag and a strong throwing arm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: Brady has a bidet:
    [QUOTE]Bidets rock. I guess laughing at personal hygene works for some. LOL.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

If one is still getting used to indoor plumbing, I imagine a bidet does sound ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I heard the Mannings use corn husks and also use the stringy things for dental floss.  It is unclear whether he flosses before or after.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Brady has a bidet:
    [QUOTE]http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/wes_welker_sings_the_praises_of_tom_bradys_awesome_toilet/9730444 This is just flat out hilarious.  How euro of him.  Sorry - couldn't let this one go by.  It does fit his image. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You never done something you wouldn't normally even think of for a chick? We're talking Giselle here man if she wants a bidet she gets it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The point in posting this was????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In Response to Brady has a bidet:
    [QUOTE] How euro of him. [/QUOTE]

You do realize that Brazil is not in Europe, right?  I mean I know hicks from the midwest ain't all that up on geography and stuff, but I mean, you have access to google earth.

and don't tell me bidets are some kind of european-inspired device simply because the US doesn;t have them and because Hoosiers don't know how to use them. 

You sound like Morroccans making fun of Americans for using toilet paper.  I ,of course, don't mean to insult the 99% of Indiana not using toilet paper, though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Much better than just toilet paper alone.

You must not care about leaving a racing stripe in your underooos.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Can you just imagine the expressions on the other guests' faces, when at a small diiner party at the Brady household, Big Vince excuses himself, and gets up from the table to go use the bidet.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Brady has a bidet:
    [QUOTE]Can you just imagine the expressions on the other guests' faces, when at a small diiner party at the Brady household, Big Vince excuses himself, and gets up from the table to go use the bidet.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Now THAT'S funny!  lol

14. This post has been removed.