Brady has not been clutch since '04!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Brady has not been clutch since '04!

Enough of this Brady coming back from injury...Brady from '07! He has not been clutch since the last SB win! He has lost the most important game every year since '04. If you remember the SBs we had a greatly underrated defense and a short/safe passing game. When Brady was allowed to open it up he had great stats but wasn't clutch in '07. Hollywood Brady + Gisele = no Superbowl wins. How long before she dumps him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Brady has not been clutch since '04!

In Response to Brady has not been clutch since '04!:
    [QUOTE]Enough of this Brady coming back from injury...Brady from '07! He has not been clutch since the last SB win! He has lost the most important game every year since '04. If you remember the SBs we had a greatly underrated defense and a short/safe passing game. When Brady was allowed to open it up he had great stats but wasn't clutch in '07. Hollywood Brady + Gisele = no Superbowl wins. How long before she dumps him?
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Brady was 7-0 in overtime games prior to Sunday and did not get an opportunity in that one. You saying he hasn't had an OT game since 04?

How about the last 5 mins of the Buffalo game? 2 TD's in less than 5 minutes. ... and that's just recent recollection. 

I should not have even wasted my time responding to these ludicrous statements.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Re: Brady has not been clutch since '04!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady has not been clutch since '04! : Brady was 7-0 in overtime games prior to Sunday and did not get an opportunity in that one. You saying he hasn't had an OT game since 04? How about the last 5 mins of the Buffalo game? 2 TD's in less than 5 minutes. ... and that's just recent recollection.  I should not have even wasted my time responding to these ludicrous statements.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

He couldn't score in the last 30 minutes(inncluding at the 50 with 2 time outs and 2 minutes left) so what makes you think he would have scored in OT! Stop living in the past and realize he doesn't have the focus or ability to win the big one anymore!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady has not been clutch since '04! : He couldn't score in the last 30 minutes(inncluding at the 50 with 2 time outs and 2 minutes left) so what makes you think he would have scored in OT! Stop living in the past and realize he doesn't have the focus or ability to win the big one anymore!
    I have been saying the same thing about Brady and these little babies in here just keep crying how wonderful Tommy is and how hes gonna come back. Listen, I like Brady too, but he should have been traded the same way Bellicheck traded Bledsoe. He could have gotten an incredible deal for Brady, Cassell could have run this offense the way he showed he did, and ran the ball to boot,! Bill Bellicheck coulda got some heavy weights on this team to make another 5 year run. Now all we have is Tom Brady fans living in the past and they cant see the future. Hes not ever going to be that great, and Big Bill missed the boat not trading him. Stupid mistake when hes trading every other player out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady has not been clutch since '04! : He couldn't score in the last 30 minutes(inncluding at the 50 with 2 time outs and 2 minutes left) so what makes you think he would have scored in OT! Stop living in the past and realize he doesn't have the focus or ability to win the big one anymore!

So what you're saying is that sole responsibility for that loss fell on Brady?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Brady has not been clutch since '04!:
    [QUOTE]Enough of this Brady coming back from injury...Brady from '07! He has not been clutch since the last SB win! He has lost the most important game every year since '04. If you remember the SBs we had a greatly underrated defense and a short/safe passing game. When Brady was allowed to open it up he had great stats but wasn't clutch in '07. Hollywood Brady + Gisele = no Superbowl wins. How long before she dumps him?

The epitome of stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Thank you sir, for making me feel smart today!  If only more of you would post such BS, I might become a freaking genius.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All the clowns come out at night, don't they? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]All the clowns come out at night, don't they? 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Whenever the Pats have a bad game, a gazillion folks from the Sox board come over to post doom and gloom.  Nearly every such post is from a heavy Sox board poster or from a troll.  What's up with the Sox board?  If I ever become a billionaire I'm going to send the Sox board posters over to Amsterdam for a little red light action.  These guys are just grumpy old men.  I'm not even sure they'd be happy with a little red light action in Amsterdam.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady has not been clutch since '04! : Whenever the Pats have a bad game, a gazillion folks from the Sox board come over to post doom and gloom.  Nearly every such post is from a heavy Sox board poster or from a troll.  What's up with the Sox board?  If I ever become a billionaire I'm going to send the Sox board posters over to Amsterdam for a little red light action.  These guys are just grumpy old men.  I'm not even sure they'd be happy with a little red light action in Amsterdam.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    Gee and here I was thinking you were smart, how dumb was that lol! Looks like Brady is on a downward spiral and you just cant accept the truth, your living in La La land thinking all is well.... Just click your heels 3 times pumpkin, and think your really smart, and guess what, your not lol! But you look nice in those red heels dorothy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]All the clowns come out at night, don't they? 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    Is that a question? or a statement! your really not sure of this are you! Same thing as the way you look at your hero tommy!  You need a 12 step program because you cant handle the truth about him and th fact that he cant score with this offense. Oh I know your gonna say we are crazy and that Tommy will come out of his funk, most people in denial do this because it upsets them so deeply. But you rest now and kiss yoru picture of Tommy Brady on your pillow, nighty night

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I disagree that Brady has not been clutch since 2004.  He was clutch on the last scoring drive in the SB, on a bad ankle.

However, looking at Brady this season, he is playing like an average QB.  I look around at all these other QBs and some of them remind of Brady when Brady was on his game, back in 2007.  But he looked rocky even in game one last year, for the time he played. In fact, he has not had a completely solid game since before the AFC championship game for 2007.  Since then, he has struggled in parts of every game.  Yesterday was a prime example.  He simply was the main reason they lost.  Some thing is wrong with him.  The knee?  The shoulder? His menatility?  Family distraction? How are we to know, but something is definitely wrong.  We may have to get used to the idea that Brady will never again be what he once was.  For a variety of reasons, some great QBs lose it sooner than others.  Bledsoe was pretty awesome for a while, but he lost it pretty early, maybe with the responsibilty of a family of six. Culpepper was very good for a while, but he hasn't not been good in years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Brady comebacks

Ravens 07
    Eagles 07
    Giants 07 pre superbowl
    Giants 07 postseason (Driving against a D and scoring and putting your D in a chance to win the game all they have to do is not allow a TD isnt by any means Bradys fault)

Bills 09

Bradys fine. The line gets a pass because it played 3 quarters of football its a 60 minute football game and Logan Mankins slacked while the Pats were locking it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fhlail. Show fhlail's posts

He need s to borrow Marcia Brady's skirt, and just shut up and play like a real man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Yeah because Tom Brady plays D and special teams. Hell remember 04 Brady used to catch his own passes. This is a team game moron

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

The Patriots have played maybe the most difficult schedule of any team in the NFL.  Tom Brady has been out for a year with a bad injury.  The team has a lot of new faces.  Yet they are 3-2, and they have the talent and the time to get better.  If you are thinking of abandoning the team, go ahead, but it would be hypocritical of you to jump on the bandwagon later in the season.  And anyone who accuses Brady of being unmanly should try standing in while a 300-pound lineman or two are getting ready to flatten him.     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]I disagree that Brady has not been clutch since 2004.  He was clutch on the last scoring drive in the SB, on a bad ankle. However, looking at Brady this season, he is playing like an average QB.  I look around at all these other QBs and some of them remind of Brady when Brady was on his game, back in 2007.  But he looked rocky even in game one last year, for the time he played. In fact, he has not had a completely solid game since before the AFC championship game for 2007.  Since then, he has struggled in parts of every game.  Yesterday was a prime example.  He simply was the main reason they lost.  Some thing is wrong with him.  The knee?  The shoulder? His menatility?  Family distraction? How are we to know, but something is definitely wrong.  We may have to get used to the idea that Brady will never again be what he once was.  For a variety of reasons, some great QBs lose it sooner than others.  Bledsoe was pretty awesome for a while, but he lost it pretty early, maybe with the responsibilty of a family of six. Culpepper was very good for a while, but he hasn't not been good in years.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Some posters lose it sooner than others.  I think we are seeing a fatal lack of sense in your posts.  Is it something at work?  Family responsibilities?  Carpal tunnel syndrome acting up?