Brady is #8....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Brady is #8....

on Forbes most disliked NFL players list.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/10/forbes_names_new_england_patri.html

Vick is #1

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45mehh/feeling-the-fans-wrath/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Brady is #8....

What did you expect?  Love for any player on the Pats is not exactly gushing outside of NE, let alone love for the team overall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did you expect?  Love for any player on the Pats is not exactly gushing outside of NE, let alone love for the team overall.

[/QUOTE]

and, why is that ...exactly?  Football fans like players like Bradshaw or Montana...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

I am surprised he is not higher on the list.  I remember watching First Take a while after the Suggs comments, and all three agreed that jealousy is the root.  Jokingly saying whats not to hate about Brady.....pretty boy, very hot wife, $$$$$$ up the you know what, HOF'er, if not the greatest QB of all time, top 2 or 3......I mean seriously whats not to hate about him....he has it ALL.

And no one is suppose to have it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I dunno, I thought it was because he behaves like a Prima Donna QB at times. Although I'm sure that envy is also part of the equation. He didn't kill dogs or fight dogs; which was the main reason why Vick ended up #1.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dunno, I thought it was because he behaves like a Prima Donna QB at times. Although I'm sure that envy is also part of the equation. He didn't kill dogs or fight dogs; which was the main reason why Vick ended up #1.

[/QUOTE]

Give us examples where he acts like a "prima donna" QB?  I do not recall any and he is VERY down to earth when giving interviews.  He is not all over the TV in commercials like we see other NFL players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

It amazes me

He never says anything bad about anybody

He never makes excuses when we lose

He really isnt in that many commercials. Except for games he really is pretty quiet

Can that many people be jealous becasue of his looks and who he is married to?

I do know that fans in NYC,BAlt,Miami,Denver and Pittsburg Hate all Pats. theyve lost too many games to the Pats. I have a very nice customer who said she HATED TB,when I asked why - she couldnt tell me

Meanwhile PM is loved but he isnt really the face eveyone sees. his folksie commercials are not the real guy. He is very respectd and maybe feared by his teammates but not loved. He really doesnt have a sense of humor. Listen to Mathis from the colts - doesnt sound like he loved him too much. Madden is another one who has really managed his public persona. But there relly is no reson to hte TB

And then there are all the punks like Suggs, Cromartie etc. And AP is no great guy either. Everybody said how he should have not played cause of his murdered son. Hell he never even saw the kid nor did he pay the mother suporty - shw is sueing - No you can have him too. along with probably maybe half?? the league.

But then i have seen comments about Jeter on this blog - He is just like Brady- he never says the wrong thing, but someSox fans hate him.

I undertand
    Vick - you just cannot kill puppies

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

and, why is that ...exactly?  Football fans like players like Bradshaw or Montana...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because most NFL fans nowadays (myself included) weren't old enough to watch Montana and Bradshaw play...therefore they dont have a first hand look on how dominant they were. People 20 years from now will have lots of respect for Brady mainly because they know he was a great QB or they are just happy he isn't tearing up the league anymore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

Give us examples where he acts like a "prima donna" QB?  I do not recall any and he is VERY down to earth when giving interviews.  He is not all over the TV in commercials like we see other NFL players.

[/QUOTE]

AGC, quite a few pats fans would characterize Peyton's on field behavior (crying to refs, yelling at teammates, cockiness) as being a prima donna.  Other's call that behavior competitive.

Brady has been very demonstritive on the field for at least 4-5 years now, exhibiting the same on field behavior as Peyton has in the past.  Many patriot fans call that being competitive - others call it being a Prima Donna. 

And, yes, he is in t.v. commercials, viral videos, and is a papparazi fav - yeah, sorta like Peyton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, because most NFL fans nowadays (myself included) weren't old enough to watch Montana and Bradshaw play...therefore they dont have a first hand look on how dominant they were. People 20 years from now will have lots of respect for Brady mainly because they know he was a great QB or they are just happy he isn't tearing up the league anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Good point.  I don't recall people hating Montana and/or Bradshaw back in their heyday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Frankly, a lot of Pats fans, and BB, fuel the fire of that hate.

Across the league, the Pats homers are reviled for their lack of objectivity. Some of that rubs off on Brady. BB's spygate BS and ridiculous lack of PR skills add to that as well.

You can't really blame those other fans for how they see things. You would probably feel the same way in their shoes, be it unfair to Brady or not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It amazes me

He never says anything bad about anybody

He never makes excuses when we lose

He really isnt in that many commercials. Except for games he really is pretty quiet

Can that many people be jealous becasue of his looks and who he is married to?

I do know that fans in NYC,BAlt,Miami,Denver and Pittsburg Hate all Pats. theyve lost too many games to the Pats. I have a very nice customer who said she HATED TB,when I asked why - she couldnt tell me

Meanwhile PM is loved but he isnt really the face eveyone sees. his folksie commercials are not the real guy. He is very respectd and maybe feared by his teammates but not loved. He really doesnt have a sense of humor. Listen to Mathis from the colts - doesnt sound like he loved him too much. Madden is another one who has really managed his public persona. But there relly is no reson to hte TB

And then there are all the punks like Suggs, Cromartie etc. And AP is no great guy either. Everybody said how he should have not played cause of his murdered son. Hell he never even saw the kid nor did he pay the mother suporty - shw is sueing - No you can have him too. along with probably maybe half?? the league.

But then i have seen comments about Jeter on this blog - He is just like Brady- he never says the wrong thing, but someSox fans hate him.

I undertand
    Vick - you just cannot kill puppies

[/QUOTE]

I agree he never says anything bad about anybody, but he does act like he's entitled to be spoiled since 2007. I think some fans see that as arrogance.

I remember a buddy of mine in 2007, as a Packers fan, saying he though Brady was arrogant. I was surprised at that then, but I can see it now.

[/QUOTE]

Facts in blue.

Your made up BS in red.