Brady looked pi**ed in the post game presser

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Brady looked pi**ed in the post game presser

Brady's demeanor and his comments were very telling. He was not happy the way the offense performed. I think he was looking to humiliate the Jets the way he did in MNF last year (45-3). It seems like he is still not over the loss we took in the playoffs. it was very uncharacteristic of Tom. He just hates Jets! Seems like he has a fire in his belly, which is not going to be good for opposing team!
    Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Brady looked pi**ed in the post game presser

GOOD!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i just hope we can get healthy after the bye... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Brady's pissed and I'm happy. Does that make me a bad person? I don't care. Watch out Cowgirls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Remembe he walked off after being asked about Crowmartie's comments? I think he had it with these Jets yapping and wants to shut them up for good! And he felt that it wasn't enough to just win against them. I think we are in for an awesome season!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I just watched his postgame press conference. If I had the volume on mute and not known the outcome, I would've thought we had lost the game. Like Ocho said, Brady is just wow. I really don't know if there is a ceiling to how good Brady can play. He can have the perfect game and focus only on fixing the smallest of flaws.

You know Brady is going to go hard this week in practice because our offense sputtered at times in this game. I'm sorry but I see no chance of the Cowboys winning next week. 

Seriously, watching Brady actually motivates me to work harder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Brady looked pi**ed in the post game presser:
    [QUOTE]I just watched his postgame press conference. If I had the volume on mute and not known the outcome, I would've thought we had lost the game. Like Ocho said, Brady is just wow. I really don't know if there is a ceiling to how good Brady can play. He can have the perfect game and focus only on fixing the smallest of flaws. You know Brady is going to go hard this week in practice because our offense sputtered at times in this game. I'm sorry but I see no chance of the Cowboys winning next week.  Seriously, watching Brady actually motivates me to work harder.
    Posted by kevin13130[/QUOTE]
    Strange how no one gives the Jets D any credit for shutting down Welk. When in the 4th quarter the hurry up had the Jets two biggest beefcakes on the sidelines because of exhaustion, the Pats decided to run the ball and grab large chunks at a time. Good coaching strategy. And the 73 yarder to Wes, that was SS Smith's responsibility not Revus'. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Next time we play the Jets Tom blows them out at there stadium. Sweet

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I noticed this too and I actually started to think maybe he got hurt during the game or something, but then he was asked a question about Rex's defdense and dissed him. Priceless. He was asked how he prepares to face a Rex Ryan defense, he responded by saying like he prepares for any other defense, be it the Bills or Cowboys. He then went on to say that they left a lot of points out on the field there today...he wouldn't give them one ouce of respect. My god he must really hate them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Good thing our running game stepped up or we might be having a whole different convo right now.  at least he's pissed after a win and not the other way around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xavie2r. Show xavie2r's posts

I hope the rest of the team feels the same way,especialy fat albert

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

really only worried baout one team, and thats Green Bay.  Not sure if our Defense can stand up to their offense like their defense will stand up to ours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

They showed him running into the tunnel by himself right after the game, wonder what happened. did he shake Sanchez s hand anybody know?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't think anybody is as critical about Tom, as Tom is and you get the impression he was not satisfied with his performance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

I, too, noticed the shot of Brady almost immediately running down the tunnel, post-victory.  I thought maybe he was hurting.  But hearing about the presser, his hurting may have been emotional.  I sure hope the dude is pissed. 
    Pissed post-victory.  Now that's a competitor.
    Great to see he still has "the fire in the belly."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

I bet that Cromartie interception left a bad taste in his mouth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Until the Jets make a switch at the QB spot, they have zero chance of making the playoffs. 

So while I'm glad that our run game was excellent, the worst thing that can happen to the Jets is to put the ball in Sanchez's hands.  He had exactly two moments of decent quarterbacking yesterday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I think he was upset to having lost his consecutive games with 2 or more TD passes which he would've extended if Hernandez hadn't tipped the TD into a pick.  What was he, 1 game behind Manning's record?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]really only worried baout one team, and thats Green Bay.  Not sure if our Defense can stand up to their offense like their defense will stand up to ours.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

I get a kick out of the Packers ballwashers on here.

Maybe you hadn't noticed, but Green Bay's defense is right down there at the bottom of the league with the Pats . . .  and yet, all you hear about is what an unstoppable juggernaut Green Bay is.

Bosh, I say.

True enough, there doesn't look to be anyone in the NFC to challenge them . . .  N'awlins certainly isn't going into Lambeau in January and coming out anything but broken, but the Pats can certainly score with them and Baltimore would break Aaron Rodgers up into several small pieces.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Good thing our running game stepped up or we might be having a whole different convo right now.  at least he's pissed after a win and not the other way around.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be erring about the running game bailing out the reigning MVP. Despite the botched TD catch turning into an INT he still put up a 100 passer rating and threw for over 300 yards despite being sacked 4 times.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Brady alluded to players being under the weather; Gronkowski being one of them.   Perhaps he was also sick.  That could also explain his presser.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady looked pi**ed in the post game presser : And barring Brady's 4 INTs in Buff, NE is also 5-0. Let the media and pink hats pretend GB is unstoppable, etc.   Atlanta totally blew it in the second half. Their coach was outcoached.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Barring the D's non existence on the last drive in Buffalo, we would be 5-0.