Brady Mentally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Brady Mentally

The mental errors that he's making are critical.

His first pick to McKenzie last week was terrible, and the pick to end today was also terrible.  At least take the sack and don't force the throw.

But, the biggest mental error was not calling the time out on the Davis end-zone interception.  The were not ready, Brady saw the play clock about to run out, and he forced the play and the throw.  With better composure, he ought to have called a TO in that situation.

Where is the clutch, calm, come-from-behind twenty-five year old?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireobrien. Show fireobrien's posts

Re: Brady Mentally

Its hard when your line gets DEMOLISHED by a 3 man rush

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

The clutch, come from behind QB is gone. What's missing from this QB, coach and team is the desire to win. They have 3 super bowls, they have $$ millions, they have celebrity status...what difference does it make if they win or lose??

I think the Seymour trade was about his effort. The A Thomas benching was the same. I agree that TedY B and Vrabel were getting old, but they gave it all they had on every play. Maybe its time to let some of these fat cats go and get some hungry players in here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jints - someone else here said that since the 06 afccg the nfl was scripting everything.  so the 16-0 does not matter.  Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How do you think Brady would do if he had the time in the pocket Henne had?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Yes Brady is the leader of the offense and team for that matter but you can't place all the blame on Brady. It is not just Brady.  First he is still coming off a sever knee injury. Second do we have any type of running game.  If you add both those issues up it leads us right to the Phat Phucks up front.  The five layers of protection are sloppy in pass protection against three and four man rushes. I Can't seem to recall the Pats dominating any team up front (offense and defense) at all this season.  Brady is not this Teams #1 problem, there are several.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FIJISOXFAN. Show FIJISOXFAN's posts

When is the last time Brady ran on the field.  He is a head case right now . . . kind of like Agassi with Brooke Shields.  I kind of feel like he should maybe prepare for football a little more then worry about the fame and image.  This is not 2004 Brady.