Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!

Oh I know your goona hate me and say, No WAY Tom is still terrific, but breath deep for a moment and read this and then think, then you may comment.
    There are things about Brady that no one has mentioned here..... First his expressed desire to get into politics, second his marriage, third, his soon to be baby, and forth a new life in and of itself.
    Brady use to eat sleep and dream football, thus he bacame an incredible quaterback by living this and pushing himself, same as Peyton Manning. But, with the injury, a year off, a new wife, a new child on the way and a whole new way of life, without the time to cram football football football, he as any human being would be, has lost his edge and thats just a simple fact showing itself. And remember this, he has 3 rings already, Peyton still has the burning desire to be that monster out there, Tommy boy has lost his (Im gonna get em) and now in his interviews he says, well we have to get better.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the game for Mr Brady is over and done, its just now a matter of time until he realizes what his deep thoughts are telling him and decides to retire. Im not saying he wont play and stay with the Pat's for a while, but take this into consideration, when you have a master craftsman that is on a level 3 higher than anyone else, and he takes time off, creates a new life and a way of thinking, has been injured and no longer can or wants to put the time he did into his craft becasue there are now more things and more important things to do, then he will never be the same. Im sorry but the Pats should have traded him, got someone to stpe up and give a tremendous deal for him, kept Cassel who proved he could move this offense, and rebuilt a team ready to win for 5 more years. Face it, the Patriots are only a littel better than average right now, and not going in a good direction. I hate it to but I see the writing on the wall.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!

In Response to Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!:
    [QUOTE]Oh I know your goona hate me and say, No WAY Tom is still terrific, but breath deep for a moment and read this and then think, then you may comment. There are things about Brady that no one has mentioned here..... First his expressed desire to get into politics, second his marriage, third, his soon to be baby, and forth a new life in and of itself. Brady use to eat sleep and dream football, thus he bacame an incredible quaterback by living this and pushing himself, same as Peyton Manning. But, with the injury, a year off, a new wife, a new child on the way and a whole new way of life, without the time to cram football football football, he as any human being would be, has lost his edge and thats just a simple fact showing itself. And remember this, he has 3 rings already, Peyton still has the burning desire to be that monster out there, Tommy boy has lost his (Im gonna get em) and now in his interviews he says, well we have to get better. Ladies and gentlemen, the game for Mr Brady is over and done, its just now a matter of time until he realizes what his deep thoughts are telling him and decides to retire. Im not saying he wont play and stay with the Pat's for a while, but take this into consideration, when you have a master craftsman that is on a level 3 higher than anyone else, and he takes time off, creates a new life and a way of thinking, has been injured and no longer can or wants to put the time he did into his craft becasue there are now more things and more important things to do, then he will never be the same. Im sorry but the Pats should have traded him, got someone to stpe up and give a tremendous deal for him, kept Cassel who proved he could move this offense, and rebuilt a team ready to win for 5 more years. Face it, the Patriots are only a littel better than average right now, and not going in a good direction. I hate it to but I see the writing on the wall.
    Posted by MudCityManglers[/QUOTE]

Tommy boy has lost his (Im gonna get em)

What games have you been watching? lol

As for your claim that because he has a new wife and a child on the way, then he [essentially] isn't focused on football...well all I can say is that is about the most preposterous thing I've ever read. lol With that logic 1/2 the players in the NFL would be ready to retire because of similar circumstances.

C'mon buddy, at least make some logical arguements.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!:
    [QUOTE]Oh I know your goona hate me and say, No WAY Tom is still terrific, but breath deep for a moment and read this and then think, then you may comment. There are things about Brady that no one has mentioned here..... First his expressed desire to get into politics, second his marriage, third, his soon to be baby, and forth a new life in and of itself. Brady use to eat sleep and dream football, thus he bacame an incredible quaterback by living this and pushing himself, same as Peyton Manning. But, with the injury, a year off, a new wife, a new child on the way and a whole new way of life, without the time to cram football football football, he as any human being would be, has lost his edge and thats just a simple fact showing itself. And remember this, he has 3 rings already, Peyton still has the burning desire to be that monster out there, Tommy boy has lost his (Im gonna get em) and now in his interviews he says, well we have to get better. Ladies and gentlemen, the game for Mr Brady is over and done, its just now a matter of time until he realizes what his deep thoughts are telling him and decides to retire. Im not saying he wont play and stay with the Pat's for a while, but take this into consideration, when you have a master craftsman that is on a level 3 higher than anyone else, and he takes time off, creates a new life and a way of thinking, has been injured and no longer can or wants to put the time he did into his craft becasue there are now more things and more important things to do, then he will never be the same. Im sorry but the Pats should have traded him, got someone to stpe up and give a tremendous deal for him, kept Cassel who proved he could move this offense, and rebuilt a team ready to win for 5 more years. Face it, the Patriots are only a littel better than average right now, and not going in a good direction. I hate it to but I see the writing on the wall.

Congratulations! This might be the single dumbest post I've seen in this forum in two years. You had some stiff competition, but you got it done! You da man!!

When you're done celebrating, I'd suggest you look up two words in the dictionary; "fact" and "opinion".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : Tommy boy has lost his (Im gonna get em) What games have you been watching? lol   As for your claim that because he has a new wife and a child on the way, then he [essentially] isn't focused on football...well all I can say is that is about the most preposterous thing I've ever read. lol With that logic 1/2 the players in the NFL would be ready to retire because of similar circumstances. C'mon buddy, at least make some logical arguements.  
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]
    I didnt make any arguements, I stated facts. Yes Im sure more than half of the NFL players have new wives and children, my statement is about Brady not them. Many things affect people in different ways. Fact, Brady is off and has been off! Fact, Brady is frustrated on the field with ohters and mainly himself. Fact, Brady is recovering physically from and injury, but also mentally, you can see a physical wound heal, not a mental one in the same way. Fact, this team is not rallying around Brady the way they use to. Fact, when a team is on constant change as are the Patriot's as of late it makes it very difficult to gel.  Now those are just some of the facts, here's another for you, Brady is not scoring, not throwing well, and now the same. If you cant see that and that Mr Brady is having a tough time, then there is nothing wrong with Tom Brady in yoru mind. Lets check back in 2 weeks and see where he stands

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

You are a moron!  Please keep your dumbness to yourself! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

The writing on the wall is:

Tommy + Giselle = Loser QB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

These kinds of speculatons can be a little chancey, but this does not make them dumb.  I rather think that Tom is nursing a couple injuries and is still not in the groove.  But he may well be thinking about a new life...  it's possible.  (doubt wife and child have anything to do with it, tho)

What are his political interests?  I missed that info. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : Congratulations! This might be the single dumbest post I've seen in this forum in two years. You had some stiff competition, but you got it done! You da man!! When you're done celebrating, I'd suggest you look up two words in the dictionary; "fact" and "opinion".
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Once again I stated facts with some added opinion, as for the Dumbest post lol, thats an opinion, and your welcome to it. I will even go this far with a prediction for you. The Patriots, will never agin with the quaterback TOM BRADY win a superbowl. That is a Fact.  I could go into many many reasons why this will come to pass, but I will let you enjoy your opinion of glory, At the end of this football season we will see where the Patriots stand and your opinion of Brady. This reminds me of the city of Boston when the Bruins traded Bobby Orr. Bobby was ruined because of his knees and no one wanted to believe that he was human or that he woudl never be the same player. Brady is older, he's been playing hurt for a long time, and he is not that same on the field as he once was and never will be again. You may not want to face it, yo dont have to like it, and can get as mad at me and call me what ever you like but thats just a simple fact. We are at the last page of the Super Hero Tom Brady book, it was a great book, gave us great reading and years, but this chapter is now over. Time for a new book. Unfortunately Bill B traded the wrong quaterback, and could have continued to build another monster Patriot team, but it didnt happen and all things now change. Sorry you cant accept it or deal with it, but just watch every week, and your let down instead of a total shock, will be gradual enough for you to handle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]You are a moron!  Please keep your dumbness to yourself! 
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

Wow, looks like we see who the real moron is here dont we lol. Did you have to take time to come up with this statement or did someone help you with it?  Dumb is only what your response was, as for anything else we can see what to expect from you, which is nothing.  Im sorry did you have feelings for Tom as your Super Hero? Maybe its time for you to put the comic books away and get into the grown up world.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

How many Leon/bugboy names today? This makes 3

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]These kinds of speculatons can be a little chancey, but this does not make them dumb.  I rather think that Tom is nursing a couple injuries and is still not in the groove.  But he may well be thinking about a new life...  it's possible.  (doubt wife and child have anything to do with it, tho) What are his political interests?  I missed that info. 
    Posted by jcappy[/QUOTE]

Thank you for being civil. Mr Brady over the last 3 years has said that he is and will run for some type of Political office once his football career is over, thats all I said about that meaning he is at least looking ahead. 6 years ago if you asked Brady anything about the future his response was about football. Again just stating that he is changing as a human being and thinks about other things other than just football. He is wand was a great quaterback, he studied and made it his life, but as you know when someone chooses or is starting to choose antoher avenue for themself then they start to leave the past behind. He has accomplished it all n football, is hurt, has a wife and child on the way and its time to look at a new way, thats all im saying, it happens to everyone. But he is not the same on that field and I doubt he ever will be again. He has outside sources now in his life that he will have to focus on, something he has never done, and so now we will have to wait to see if he goes back to the quaterback he was. Remember this, we never had really great recievers, it was Brady that made them better, now we have great recievers, and Brady cant seem to fine them in the Red Zone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : The writing on the wall is: Tommy + Giselle = Loser QB
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]
    I hate to say it but its the truth and part of it, its just too bad the fans cant accept that and become angry thinking people dont change.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]How many Leon/bugboy names today? This makes 3
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]
    No No No Im not Leon, Im a Patriot fan living in Florida and have posted on Leon's and PurpleKoolaids posts.
    Im giving my facts and statements, why is it that you can trade every player on the Patriot team and have a reason why its ok to do it. But when its Brady, everyone goes stupid. I honestly thought after watching Bill B (The Real Grand Wizzard of Football) as I call him, all these years of his incredible insight to players that he was grooming Cassel the way he did Brady when Bledsoe got hurt. Everyone was furious when Bledsoe was traded even me. So I figured heres Cassel, running just as smooth as Tom, Big Bill is gonna trade Brady and get a WhOPPER deal and rebuild this team even more. It didnt happen.  So now that Brady is subpar to the old Brady, and be honest, with the recievers that he has , that he never really had, hes off and cant rack up the points i see a downward trend and everyone goes nuts lol.  I guess we will have to wait to see, but this is gonna happen like it or not

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

And I have to mention one other thing, What kind of moron are you that you would stick your head up a bulls azzzzzz?  Let me guess, you were raised on a farm in Maine and the bull was yoru first true love!
    Seriously, that statement on your blog shows what kind of idiot you reall are. Now go find some people to help you create a response more than 3 sentences long!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Hey MudCityMangler... first of all it's a Tommy Boy quote so you are the idiot and your reply is about as mature as the response from a two year old.

Secondly, your OPINION is respected but full of holes.

Tom Brady "we're on a mission this season"
    "I want to play till I'm 40"

Sure sounds like someone who is ready to give up on football, so until you have facts and stop using hearsay to support your OPINION reel it in.

Also, if after five games you are ready to jump off the bandwagon then go ahead and jump off because we don't need you. Just don't try to jump back on when Tom is lighting it up with a clicking offense week after week.

You learn more from your greatest losses than your greatest victories. The Pats have a bit to learn on this young season and watch out when they're acing the exam. You, like the rest of us can watch from the outside in but with one difference, you'll be left in the dust.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

The guy is a moron, but we need to face up to one fact: Teams are going to concentrate on more pressure on Brady, and he is less likely to be effective when having to make the quick decision. He will destroy any team allowing him to scan the field and pick his target, whether into 8 man coverage or 15 man coverage. Ryan's way of dealing with Brady is becoming the league norm. It happens to work against Brees, Manning, et al.... I do not understand why more defenses don;t get ultra-aggressive and quit the lay-back into coverage game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]Hey MudCityMangler... first of all it's a Tommy Boy quote so you are the idiot and your reply is about as mature as the response from a two year old. Secondly, your OPINION is respected but full of holes. Tom Brady "we're on a mission this season" "I want to play till I'm 40" Sure sounds like someone who is ready to give up on football, so until you have facts and stop using hearsay to support your OPINION reel it in. Also, if after five games you are ready to jump off the bandwagon then go ahead and jump off because we don't need you. Just don't try to jump back on when Tom is lighting it up with a clicking offense week after week. You learn more from your greatest losses than your greatest victories. The Pats have a bit to learn on this young season and watch out when they're acing the exam. You, like the rest of us can watch from the outside in but with one difference, you'll be left in the dust.
    Posted by prophet[/QUOTE]
     LMAO! Who's the idiot here? My response is as mature as a two year olds? LOL I didnt know a 2 year old could get on a computer and type. As for facts, mine are all facts, Brady may have said hes on a mission, but let me ask you there genius, what mission is that?   He cant find recievers in a red zone. He's overthrowing open recievers, hes frustrated on the field, so which part of that am I making up? Please tell me.  You say here that Tom is lighting it up with a clicking offense, really did you just say that, I didnt know 17 points is lighting it up, espically when many of those points are comming from field goals.  Also Moron, I said that due to the other factors now in Brady's life, (wife, child, injuries) that he No longer can sit and think just football like he did in the past. No only are you an imbesile, but you need to learn how to read what is written. You are one of the Knotheards that cant move foreward in life espically when its unfloding right before his eyes.  I will make a note to come back to you in 2 weeks and ask you how come Tommy boy cant find the recievers in the end zone still.  
    Now as for a Band Wagon, no I dont jump on those, Ihave eyes that see Mr. Brady is having more than just throwing issues, as well as this team having injuries, and personel that should ahve been either traded or cut 2 years ago. The only thing the Pats are this year are a slightly better than average football team, period. Now go back into your Tom Brady Year Book and dream of what use to be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Blame it on Rio.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : Once again I stated facts with some added opinion, as for the Dumbest post lol, thats an opinion, and your welcome to it. I will even go this far with a prediction for you. The Patriots, will never agin with the quaterback TOM BRADY win a superbowl. That is a Fact.  I could go into many many reasons why this will come to pass, but I will let you enjoy your opinion of glory, At the end of this football season we will see where the Patriots stand and your opinion of Brady. This reminds me of the city of Boston when the Bruins traded Bobby Orr. Bobby was ruined because of his knees and no one wanted to believe that he was human or that he woudl never be the same player. Brady is older, he's been playing hurt for a long time, and he is not that same on the field as he once was and never will be again. You may not want to face it, yo dont have to like it, and can get as mad at me and call me what ever you like but thats just a simple fact. We are at the last page of the Super Hero Tom Brady book, it was a great book, gave us great reading and years, but this chapter is now over. Time for a new book. Unfortunately Bill B traded the wrong quaterback, and could have continued to build another monster Patriot team, but it didnt happen and all things now change. Sorry you cant accept it or deal with it, but just watch every week, and your let down instead of a total shock, will be gradual enough for you to handle.
    Um, that's not a fact, it's a prediction.  Thank you for playing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : Um, that's not a fact, it's a prediction.  Thank you for playing.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]
    Actually it is a fact, nad based on his playing or lack of, its just a fact ahead of its time, once it happens and comes to pass as stated, then it will become a fact in writing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You keep writing "fact". To paraphrase Inego Montoya, I do not think this word means what you think it means.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]You keep writing "fact". To paraphrase Inego Montoya, I do not think this word means what you think it means.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    I know, I knwo facts when I see them, and I know facts when I give them, and thats a fact!  As for Inego Montoya, Im not the man with the 6 finger glove, and you killed my father, prepare to die.
    Now thats a fact!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady No Longer has what it Takes to Win the Big Ones!!!! It's just a fact! : Actually it is a fact, nad based on his playing or lack of, its just a fact ahead of its time, once it happens and comes to pass as stated, then it will become a fact in writing

Again, it is not a fact as of this or any writing.  It is a prediction based on your opinion or whatever it is you're thinking about at this particular time.  Thank you for playing.

24. This post has been removed.