Brady not as good as advertised!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Brady not as good as advertised!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/7523084/super-bowl-2012-tom-brady-not-great-think It's amazing how much the NY media has come together in support of the giants. Luckly, we have the Harold and Globe on our side. Wait! Aren't they own my the NY media? Well, at least we have Ryan and Shank on our side...LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Brady not as good as advertised!

Well other than this year, Eli made it to the playoffs exactly once since Super Bowl 42, and I'm pretty sure he got his a** handed to him by the Eagles.

Brady has made it back to the playoffs every year as a starter since Super Bowl 42. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: Brady not as good as advertised!:
    [QUOTE]I didn't click the link but is that the Rich Crimini piece? As in piece of shlt.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE] It is, he's cherry picking facts to support his theory. He forgot to mention who was MVP last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Brady not as good as advertised!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady not as good as advertised! : It is, he's cherry picking facts to support his theory. He forgot to mention who was MVP last year.
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

Ya, just like the guy that left out Brady's best games to calculate his PR for the past 4 years of play-offs.
    Wonder if they think the whole world is as stoopid as them.  probably! Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Brady is the only constant on the roster for all 5 super bowls (there will be at least one more in the future I believe also). As long as Brady and Belichek are together this team will be hated by the media. Brady is the best and all the Brady bashing on these boards this year was pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I just have to say that as usual I find the terminology used shows a writers true intentions and belief.
    Brady was intercepted because was rattled and seeing ghosts.

The fumble was a gift that allowed them to win.

So the fumble was not because of a good hit or some other defensive move it was pure luck.
    However Brady is rattled and that is why he is mediocre. It has nothing to do with the other teams play other than a good pass rush.

Doesn't all of this take away from the good play of players who do make the INT or cause the fumble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Brady not as good as advertised!:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/7523084/super-bowl-2012-tom-brady-not-great-think  It's amazing how much the NY media has come together in support of the giants. Luckly, we have the Harold and Globe on our side. Wait! Aren't they own my the NY media? Well, at least we have Ryan and Shank on our side...LOL
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

wow.. it may have been at least 35 years since i last saw an image of sgt rock... awesome.