BRADY or FARVE:?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

BRADY or FARVE:?

Who will go down as the best quarterback EVER!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: BRADY or FARVE:?

Favre's numbers are all driven by longevity.

It's important to stay healthy, and we shouldn't denigrate those accomplishments, but I don't see how you can argue with the Brady hardware.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Your joking......right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can't say it will be Brady yet, but I can be sure it is not Favre.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

There's a whole bunch of QBs who were better than Farve. Although I must admit when it comes to being a drama queen he may be on top. Besides Brady's career isn't over. Farve's is it's just that neither him nor the Vikes front office realize it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to BRADY or FARVE:?:
    [QUOTE]Who will go down as the best quarterback EVER!
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

mebbe neither...Brady if he can get two more SB rings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

If you like SB wins you pick Brady. if you like Interceptions you pick Farve

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Who is Farve..?  lol 

learn how to spell a guy's name

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Neither, Montana holds that honor. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Is this a real question? Seriously?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

They both Stunk up the joint this week. Cheatriots haven't won anything since spygate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

I have to admit, there is something not right with Brady ever since Moss and Welker showed up.  I can't remember the last time we were able to come from behind in a game.  When was the last time?  We were always in any game he played, being behind only meant that we would make a run and be back in the game, always with a chance to win.

The defense wasn't great today, but the offense after the first period was pretty bad.  Way to many throws down field to Moss, and that is not good.  He was covered to easily, and no pull on hamstring, and no Moss TD.  The offense needed to sustain drives, and after the first quarter, we had none, allowing the Jets to remain on the field, tiring out our defense.

This Brady not being a comeback player for years drops him from the top of the list of great ones.  Since Moss, Brady is too into scoring fast, and not spreading the ball around more.  If you don't look for others to throw to, you won't find them.

All I know is we never have the ball in the 2nd half for any length of time, always 3 and out, or a TO or something that always brings our defense back on the field.  One or two sustained drives in the 2nd half and we may have one this one.  The defense is still young, but our offense is our strength, and if we don't use it to score, and/or to keep the other team off the field, this team will not go anywhere.  Sustained drives that run out the clock and also puts some points on the board will win ball games and allow the D to stay sharp, knowing our offense can score.  It is early, but where is Brady hiding?  Where is the comeback kid?