Brady playing old?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady playing old?

I don't know if he is. It's very hard to tell with the mess BB has left the supporting cast in.

This team has struggled in all but one of its 5 games against teams with a combined 8-14 record.

Face it. It is possible, even likely that your freakin little homer party is over. As BB has squandered the years with poor decision after poor decision, the ace in the hole has been withering. And too many of you have sat on your homer hands and whistled through the graveyard through it all without even making a peep.

Of course, those of us with a clue have known the party was over for a while and the only thing keeping us viable was Brady. Even those days may be gone, because this guy can't build champions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Brady playing old?

BB has officially jumped the Shark. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I don't know if he is. It's very hard to tell with the mess BB has left the supporting cast in.

This team has struggled in all but one of its 5 games against teams with a combined 8-14 record.

Face it. It is possible, even likely that your freakin little homer party is over. As BB has squandered the years with poor decision after poor decision, the ace in the hole has been withering. And too many of you have sat on your homer hands and whistled through the graveyard through it all without even making a peep.

Of course, those of us with a clue have known the party was over for a while and the only thing keeping us viable was Brady. Even those days may be gone, because this guy can't build champions.

Stop watching them then. I for one will be fan - 16 and 0 or 0 and 16. Just let the season play out and enjoy the ride. If it means so much to you perhaps you need a life with more purpose. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

[QUOTE]

Stop watching them then. I for one will be fan - 16 and 0 or 0 and 16. Just let the season play out and enjoy the ride. If it means so much to you perhaps you need a life with more purpose. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh just zip your yap. I've been a fan for almost half a century. DON"T tell me to do otherwise short-timer. I'll tell it like it is about my team whenever I want.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

i agree brady had a bad game but his supporting cast is made of converted QB , glass man , rookies and butter hand RB 

even gomer couldnt do better with thme year after year we draft a CB but not a wr ,

good thing we have brady or else we mightvgo for the first round pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh just zip your yap. I've been a fan for almost half a century. DON"T tell me to do otherwise short-timer. I'll tell it like it is about my team whenever I want.

[/QUOTE]

And because you have been a fan for half a century that means your entitled to be right? How long have I been a fan? Thats right you have no clue - its been a very long time but that does  not make all my thoughts /opionions right. I am however a fan and not a cry baby. You are rooting for other grown adults that care very little about you. Just relax and enjoybthe season. If the loss bothers for more than 15 min after the game you may need to check yourself. Dont you have family member to hug? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And because you have been a fan for half a century that means your entitled to be right?

[/QUOTE]

Don't try and dishonestly weasel out of what you did.

You told me to stop following my team because I didn't want to guzzle the kool-aide you swig all day. You didn't say anything about me being right or wrong. You questioned my loyalty like a sniveling kool-aide swilling homer.

I've been a fan long enough to never have my loyalty questioned by the likes of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And because you have been a fan for half a century that means your entitled to be right? How long have I been a fan? Thats right you have no clue - its been a very long time but that does  not make all my thoughts /opionions right. I am however a fan and not a cry baby. You are rooting for other grown adults that care very little about you. Just relax and enjoybthe season. If the loss bothers for more than 15 min after the game you may need to check yourself. Dont you have family member to hug? 

[/QUOTE]

Love this, you are absolutely right, length of fan time does not give anyone's opinion more or less weight. I had the boys soccer games and volunteered for a blind baseball team so unfortunately was unable to watch. I have read though that the offense stunk and the defense played well. What  a surprise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And because you have been a fan for half a century that means your entitled to be right?

[/QUOTE]

You told me to stop following my team because I didn't want to guzzle the kool-aide you swig all day. You didn't say anything about me being right or wrong. You questioned my loyalty like a sniveling kool-aide swilling homer.

I've been a fan long enough to never have my loyalty questioned by the likes of you.

[/QUOTE]

Well then contiune to pout and enjoy your missery. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am however a fan and not a cry baby. You are rooting for other grown adults that care very little about you. Just relax and enjoybthe season. If the loss bothers for more than 15 min after the game you may need to check yourself. Dont you have family member to hug? 

[/QUOTE]

You're the crybaby. I gave a reasoned reality check analysis about our status and you're the one crybabying about how I should stop following the team.

The loss doesn't bother me for even one minute after the game. It's not the SB.

I've plenty of family and friends if I need a shoulder to cry on. Thanks for caring, LMAO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

he's not developing his receivers.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well then contiune to pout and enjoy your missery. 

[/QUOTE]

You're the one pouting. LMAO I'm not miserable in the least.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Brady looked good last week with a committed run game and this week he tried to chase his TD stats from the 1/2 yard line for us to lose.

^ Making things up again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Shut your yap and go bandwagon elsewhere. Real fans like him don't have numerous Brady dolls lubed up ready for action like you and your ilk do every night.

ESAD Megatool. I was a fan before your parents made that big mistake with the one night stand that became you.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

The question was "Is Brady playing old?". And the answer is, yes, he is playing old. His skills have atrophied with age, like it happens with all athletes (and humans).  Sometimes, one can compensate through wisdom acquired over the years.  But that also needs a decent supporting cast and weapons which Brady has lacked.  

Having said that, he is not exactly playing with the "bottom of the barrel" players. The blame for poor offense can be laid at the feet of several people: BB, JM, TB12, new WRs not yet in sync with TB12, etc..  In brief, there are many involved in the current mess.  But, help is on the way.  Gronk will be back against the Saints, Ridley maybe back next week or the week after, and Vereen will follow a few weeks later.

At the start of the year, most expected the Pats to be 2-4, so 4-1 is not the end of the world.  Let's all enjoy the Patriots ride, boys and girls, men and women.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well his age is going to catch up with him sooner or later. I know it was raining, but I've never seen the ball come out of his hand like it did today. I've seen him play plenty of times in those conditions and his ball handling skills are usually top notch - there was a game against the Ravens 6 or 7 years ago that was like a monsoon and I don't remember the ball ever getting away from him like it did today. And I don't remember ever seeing him throw behind receivers as much as I've seen him over the last five games. Now maybe the talent around him is the reason for it - and it probably is - but I am starting to wonder. Truthfully even playing like he is right now, he is still better than 90% of the quarterbacks out there.

I wonder if some of those huge hits off play action messed with him early? There just seemed to be no rythem in his play today...he didn't look confident and he didn't look like he knew where the ball needed to go. It was just kind of all over the place today. He would focus on Amendola for a while, force it, etc. He didn't even look Dobson's way until late - forcing things to Amendola and Edelman is not going to cut it...neither of those guys are Welker. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're a fraud for saying you've been a fan all this time. What did you do in the 1980s or earluy 1990s? Slit your wrists every Sunday with Tommy Hodson at QB?

No real fan here believes a word of your garbage, Diapers. You are an older gay man still in the closet who used to be Giants fan who then transitioned over because you liked the Brady story in 2001. Once the second SB came, you decided to continue bandwagoning.

We're not fooled.

Go be miserable somewhere else and let the real fans discuss the positives and minuses of  our team in peace.

Whenever Brady sucks, you come out of the woodwork and try to deflect blame elsewhere, whether it be BB or some player on the defense.

You're a loser. A lonely old man with a sick, sick infatuation with an NFL QB.  You're Frank Fitts hiding behind that old school military shield and your bible.  lmao

Fan since the 60s dum bass. Read it and realize I was doing this before the mistake that is you existed. LMAO@U

You're the bendover boy dumbkoff. You're the nearly 40, never been married, got no kids, gay rights champion, atheist, doochbag, imbecile, drunk, banned 30+ times, loser.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Well his age is going to catch up with him sooner or later. I know it was raining, but I've never seen the ball come out of his hand like it did today. I've seen him play plenty of times in those conditions and his ball handling skills are usually top notch - there was a game against the Ravens 6 or 7 years ago that was like a monsoon and I don't remember the ball ever getting away from him like it did today. And I don't remember ever seeing him throw behind receivers as much as I've seen him over the last five games. Now maybe the talent around him is the reason for it - and it probably is - but I am starting to wonder. Truthfully even playing like he is right now, he is still better than 90% of the quarterbacks out there.

I wonder if some of those huge hits off play action messed with him early? There just seemed to be no rythem in his play today...he didn't look confident and he didn't look like he knew where the ball needed to go. It was just kind of all over the place today. He would focus on Amendola for a while, force it, etc. He didn't even look Dobson's way until late - forcing things to Amendola and Edelman is not going to cut it...neither of those guys are Welker. 

• mthurl
    • First: 1/31/2010
    • Last: 10/6/2013

Well his age is going to catch up with him sooner or later. I know it was raining, but I've never seen the ball come out of his hand like it did today. I've seen him play plenty of times in those conditions and his ball handling skills are usually top notch - there was a game against the Ravens 6 or 7 years ago that was like a monsoon and I don't remember the ball ever getting away from him like it did today. And

I agree, it just didnt look right

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

All of you guys are pathetic whiners who are probably living in mommy's basement. 

Bashing each other for the same stupid crap over and over again doesn't get old? 

Its you high horse hypocritical whack jobs that occasionally make me feel 

Embarrased to be a fan of the best team in the nfl.

Babe, rusty, etc you're all jokes whose lives revolve around bashing each other

On this board. For once just talk football on this board without insulting everyone who has a

Different opinion than you just to make yourself feel like a tough guy.

Pathetic.