Brady should sit vs. Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Brady should sit vs. Colts

I think he needs to play. If the Patriots have a huge lead, fine, pull him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

No, he should play, but it is a good chance to give snaps to guys like Ridley, Vereen, Price, and give them a chance to work with the 1st team offense and earn Brady's trust. I wouldn't be surprised to see Welker take every other series off once they get a lead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Brady should sit vs. Colts:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady should sit vs. Colts : Take down your Super Bowl V championship banner, then.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]
    Colts fans don't put up the banner, the franchise does. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Do you really believe thet BB is going to start a backup in a reg. season game with playoff implications. SILLY POST!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady should sit vs. Colts : LOL, Really?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, half the idiots in this thread saying to sit Brady would be crying if they did sit him and lost.

This is the NFL folks. Even bad teams win games sometimes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

wont happen, he could use the rest but no way will BB sit him. If its the blowout that we expect then maybe he comes out late in the game. I doubt he would ever have him sit unless they had their playoff birth and seed all wrapped up, no matter who the opponent is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Brady was sharp today, and you never want to sit a hot QB when he's hot. Let him rack up more positive vibes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

No way, BB does not want anyone getting Relaxed now... the team is playing good clean football = Few penalties, few drops, few mental errors.

Now is the time to get back some injured players, get others a chance like Vareen, Edelman as DB and i hope soon 85 or Price.

If you seat Brady. What message r u sending to the team?  not a good one.

Plus, Brady has not been perfect, he also needs more reps with the offense to be in top shape for the playoffs.

I hope he plays 3Qtrs this next Sunday and leave the game with a 24pts advantage

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB is not going to do anything different than he ever does. Brady will start and if they get a huge lead he may go out middle of the 3rd quarter or later. He doesn't sit people much even when the playoff seed is wrapped up. He sure as hell isn't going to do it at this point.

Is that a good idea? Sure. Brady loves to play football.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Do you remember when the Colts sat Manning against the Jets when they were ahead with a perfect season on the line? Guess what happened? You go all out to win the meaningless games because anything can happrn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

People can scream "sit Brady" all you want. Do you think for one minute Tom's going to stand for that? He's to much a competitor, loves the game and will be on the field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Let the back ups learn the same way Tom did, #1 goes down, NEXT!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Well, we certainly don't need a QB to beat the Colts but it would be nice to just go out and humiliate them as punishment for tanking a complete season. Brady will probably be out in the 4th quarter once we get up by 45-50 points anyway. That should be rest enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

It'll never happen. BB plays to win. Maybe late into the game if the Pats are up by multiple scores they'll pull him, but no way he sits if he can play.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I'm disappointed. How often have people here slammed the Colts for sitting starters? And now a topic suggesting they sit Brady against the Colts no less?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think that from Brady's and the teams perspective, they need this on field game time opportunity to continue to develop their offense.  brady'd dealing with players that are continuing to learn the system and each week, each game, is another step in their progression.  if they're up big, he'll sit the last 10 minutes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

BB showed his plan in the fourth quarter of the Philly game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfe. Show crawfe's posts

I can't believe this post. This is exactly the attitude that BB is trying to overcome, that the Pats can win by mailing it in. You want to get home field? Every game is a big game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

[QUOTE]Well, we certainly don't need a QB to beat the Colts but it would be nice to just go out and humiliate them as punishment for tanking a complete season. Brady will probably be out in the 4th quarter once we get up by 45-50 points anyway. That should be rest enough.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]
    I know it's your favorite thing to say that we are quitting, but if you really knew what you were talking about, you would know that we are that bad. I don't expect sympathy, but clearly you are not objective.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

What ever happended to that blogger "most people are stupid"...???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

I wouldn't write of the Colts just like that, and I don't think BB and and company will. If after 3 quarters the win is in hand then maybe see how Hoyer/Mallett look under center. But unless we have at least a 3 score lead in the 4th I expect to see Brady and Co running things

A team with nothing to play for is a very dangerous proposition. And if you think for one second that Mathis and Freeney don't want to rip Brady's head of despite their winless record you are sorely mistaken. Extra motivation for the Colts this week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from disorien. Show disorien's posts

never gonna happen  1) belichick does do stuff like that 2) brady wouldn't let it happen. i expect the pats will get indy's best effort of the season. i am not saying it will be enough to win but don't expect to see anyone but brady - perhaps a 44-7 score in the 3rd quarter would summon hoyer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from disorien. Show disorien's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady should sit vs. Colts : I know it's your favorite thing to say that we are quitting, but if you really knew what you were talking about, you would know that we are that bad. I don't expect sympathy, but clearly you are not objective.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

the colts have 4-5 all-pro type players arguably on both sides of the ball. i will never believe they didn't tank this season on purpose once they got into a 3rd or 4th loss. Tebow is winning games while completing less than 10 passes. this is calculated - karma is a b****

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

This quote from BB is the epitome of the attitude that he is trying to instill in his guys this week. Don't expect a mail in game.

"I don't even think about the big picture. Big picture right now is Indianapolis, that's the big picture. I'll leave that to all the experts to figure out. I know you guys spend a lot of time on that. Right now I think our focus is how to improve our team on a weekly basis and how to get ready for Indianapolis and be competitive against them."