Brady to Dobson Play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Brady to Dobson Play

Wow, nice to see someone here give credit to the other side of their constant argument.

BBW! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, nice to see someone here give credit to the other side of their constant argument.

[/QUOTE]

I go by what I see. I refuse to be a hypocrite or lie about how a player plays on gamedays.  The guy has been atrocious in recent postseasons, mostly in AFC title games.

I don't know why he's so erratic, but what we saw in the NOs game, Atlanta, second half of Miami and pretty much all of last night, THAT is the QB we need.  Take care of the ball, lean on the run game, get to playaction, under 35 passes preferably, and voila.

Look at the confidence in him.  Go watch his other games where he struggled. People say "get to him early", but really that should not matter how an offense wants to play.  Standing there in a shotgun allows D Lines or front 7s to cheat, so to speak.   They know it's a pass or a draw and can just stunt into the backfield,, where they dictate.

When he and McDaniels go with the shotgun spread crap and slow the game down, it's a detriment to Brady.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, with the running game and throwing less.  I like to compare it to the Broncos of the late 90's.  Elway leaned on TD but showed he could still win down the stretch. Pats need to replicate that.

Just ribbing you about the BBW

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Looked like Dobson kicked it into 5th gear in a serious hurry, too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Dobson, had he not raised his hand and lost momentum, would have been way more open. He also slowed down to get under the pass. 

Hope Brady can continue to instill trust in him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You like Big Beautiful Women?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only late night

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the Brady to Dobson long ball was simply a WR being where his QB thought he would be. Bradys mechanics have been perfect all season. Thats a bunch of BS, and Harveys back handed compliment to the best QB in football playing a great game.

If you want to throw a compliment, look at the other Dobson TD. that back shoulder catch shows how much and how hard Dobson has been working to get his route running correct, and how hard he has been workling to get on the same page as TB and get his trust. The snaps Dobson has been getting, were not given to him. He took those snaps by working his butt off in practice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only late night

[/QUOTE]

For me, you just need to get a shot of Vodka in me and I'm going whaling. =)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady said today that Dobson gave him a look while lined up outside that indicated to Brady that he was pretty sure he'd beat the coverage and he wanted the ball...he said it was like Dobson was Branch or Moss in the way they have this "look" thing down, that they are very much getting on  the same wavelength...

Dobson showed a 5th gear I haven't seen before...the kid can fly when he needs to...it was a great play and gives hope for future games...

[/QUOTE]

Cool, where'd you hear that, I'd like to check it out.