Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: Brady Using Shoulder Excuse

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More like BB is using Brady's shoulder to try to explain why the WR corps in garbage...

[/QUOTE]

What does that even mean? "in garbage"?  Gronk returns last week and the WR corps looks worse than vs NOs?

That makes no sense. Try again. Gronk was targeted 17 times. Why not have Gronk do some blocking and run the ball with a lead?

Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman have all been improving and progressing at various levels all year long.  Far from garbage.

Dobson is wide open all the time.  These WRs are not the problem.  It's Brady's accuracy which actually has SUCKED all year.  These guys need to make circus catches, and when they don't, it's the WRs fault or a "drop". Baloney.

See, this is another excuse that you little anti-BBites use.    It's over, you can't use that excuse anymore. The WR corp is good and will be even better if Amendola is cleared.

You can't show balance vs Atlanta or NOs and then act like you don't know why you dicated those games the next week vs Cincy or the Jets and do it differently, not seeing why you lost.

Brady can barely hit the broad side of a barn with some fo these wide open receivers this year.

Deal with it. Only Brady can fix it.

[/QUOTE]

So post a picture of you and BB watching film and discussing whatt the issues are - otherwise shhhhhhhhh - cause you are clueless!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Next time you go to the kitchen from the basement, be sure to tell momma hello.

Harvey aka Owen and his momma.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2007/05/headache_ascii.jpg

[/QUOTE]

It's the truth.  The BBWS are using every excuse in the book this week from him supposedly hurting his finger, to Tom Martinez's death, and now this will be another.  They, and even Brady, cannot take full accountability, apparently.

The problem with Brady and his poor play is, the media coddles him, so he acts like he's not responsible.  Making excuses doesn't help.

Fans want good play and consistency. He was just fine in this area, in terms of protecting the ball and playing smart, vs the Saints.  Not sure why there is this wild Cutleresque inconsistency every other game like this.

It just gets beyond old at this point to not see him be consistent anymore.  

[/QUOTE]

First of all, Brady did not put himself on the injury report. BB does that so obviously BB thinks there is something wrong with his shoulder. Which is reasonable for a guy who is getting sacked just under three times per game (and 13 times in the last three games).

As for the inconsistency, perhaps he is hurt. The WRs have certainly not been consistent this season. McDaniels is still not a good play caller he made a name for himself calling in offense that literally had the best deep (Moss) and short (Welker) wide receivers in the game at the time. With Welker McDaniels's offenses have been 1st, 8th(without Brady) and 1st in scoring. Without Welker, his teams have been 7th (Pats '06), 20th (Denver '09), 19th (Denver '10), 32nd (Rams '11) and 20th (Pats this year). He got his job back in NE after running literally the worst offense in the NFL for St. Louis.

This reads like you may have written about playing calling it. Sticking with a balanced attack has never been a talent of McDaniels. When you read it remember that BB hired, trained and rehired McDaniels http://bit.ly/16yiq1k

[/QUOTE]

Or Brady just says "my shoulder hurts, Bill."

McDaniels is the OC, not BB.  Check the titles on Patriots.com.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly,so stop saying Brady calls the the plays - he is the QB not the OC or HC - dummy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BBW = Belichick Ball Washer

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Stands for Brady Ball Washer.   Do not change any acronyms I created. It's patented. Thanks, troll.

[/QUOTE]

No such US Patent exists.  Are you in the DR?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Can you imagine the self esteem issues Harvey must have.  He gets treated like a red headed step child here.

Sounds super, Bustchise. What time if the shift tonight at the theater?  Bad Grandpa looks pretty funny.

Get that film ready for the kiddies! lmao

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/MeadowlandMike/BungalowBill enjoying his career:

Thumbs up or thumbs down? Michael Ryan — known as Spider — is a movie expert who often shares some of his knowledge with customers at both the Marcus North Shore and Ridge cinemas.

Bravo!  Keep giving Bustchise the attention he seeks.  Oh, and at least he has a career!!  Bwahahaha!  Keep living off mothers SS funds.

How sad that you keep going along with him being me when you know I'm not.  Not only do you keep giving him attention without him doing anything but you look like a goof because you are wrong.

I have you going crazy, don't I.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's hilarious how you make excuses for every scrub on the team when they have an injury, but when it's Brady it's a coverup for his poor play.

You are a collossal joke. You are a fool. You are a pitiful troll. I would say, "Learn the game", but that would require you having a brain to begin with.

You are, without a doubt, the most worthless and clueless poster I have seen on any board at any time. You are virtually incapable of being right.

It is a disgrace that you call yourself a Pats fan. Any decent Pats fan should be ashamed someone like you exists.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's hilarious how you make excuses for every scrub on the team when they have an injury, but when it's Brady it's a coverup for his poor play.

You are a collossal joke. You are a fool. You are a pitiful troll. I would say, "Learn the game", but that would require you having a brain to begin with.

You are, without a doubt, the most worthless and clueless poster I have seen on any board at any time. You are virtually incapable of being right.

It is a disgrace that you call yourself a Pats fan. Any decent Pats fan should be ashamed someone like you exists.

[/QUOTE]

Us Patriot fans are embarrassed by him.  I'm sure if the players and coaches and owner looked at this forum and all Harvey's silly posts they would ask him  to please go cheer for some other team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am "incapable of being right"?  LOL!

I am right all the time with this team. All the time.  Funny how we stopped running it by choice in Cincy and in NY and we lost, huh?  

How am I not right?  Look around, Diapers. The national media is starting to wonder if it is Brady, if it has been Brady this whole time.

Jig is up and the only guy can fix it with his buddy McDaniels, is Tom Brady himself.

[/QUOTE]

Great point, the hall of fame head coach cannot fix the issues with the offense. That is what makes him a legend... his inability to control his team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

More like BB is using Brady's shoulder to try to explain why the WR corps in garbage...

[/QUOTE]

Boom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Us Patriot fans are embarrassed by him.  I'm sure if the players and coaches and owner looked at this forum and all Harvey's silly posts they would ask him  to please go cheer for some other team.

[/QUOTE]

You using the term "us" is a bigger joke than you are, and you are a HOF joke dumbkoff.

Give it up fool. The whole place laughs at you. The only reason every last poster here doesn't mock you mercilessly is because they foolishly agree on a couple of points on your cornucopia of smelly BS.

If there ever was a troll on a board, you are it. LMAO@U

How does it feel to be the board joke Megatool?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Great point, the hall of fame head coach cannot fix the issues with the offense. That is what makes him a legend... his inability to control his team.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe this is the problem??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Hahaaaaa

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pathetic thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Huh?  No more of an excuse than Arrington ith a hammy or Kelly with a knee. I don't get your constant need to jump,on Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, we have a board filled with anti-BB threads about this player or that, while they ignore Brady.

If they would just stop bashing BB every single game Brady sucks, this thread wouldn't be necessary.

It's their choice.  

Jay Shizzles/Triple OG just 2 days ago claimed that BB had bad "team management" because Brady sucked vs the Jets. Gronk returns and looks quite good, but Brady and McDaniels got away from the run is which is ALWAYS the trigger point as to why we lose games we should actually win.

When will the media ask Brady point blank why they choose to stop running the ball? Ask McDaniels and then ask Brady. Match up their answers and then you'll know.

I know why.  Gronk returned last week, so Brady and McDaniels wanted to use the toy.

Result? Loss.

You can't have it both ways.  Brady is 36, so dropping back more and more and then looking to blame the OL and saying "my shoulder hurts" is becoming VERY annoying.

WHy on earth do I know more than McDaniels and Brady with what they need to be doing in a game on the road with a lead?

[/QUOTE]

Okay, so your constant attack on brady is to set the record straight on bb and instead shoulder Brady with the loss vs the team and bb..i get it. 

Your last sentence is telling. its actually why I think you bash Brady. Because you think you know more than he, and mcd in terms of what they should do vs what they do. I guess that means you are smarter than bb as well, because if bb knew what you claim to know, he would sit Brady and can mcd for going against his gameplan. But I guess you know more than all three. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BBW = Belichick Ball Washer

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Stands for Brady Ball Washer.   Do not change any acronyms I created. It's patented. Thanks, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Here's an acronym for you Megatool. RIAFM.

I'll spot you the Rusty, the is, the a... and moron. You figure out the rest dumbkoff. LMAO@U

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Huh?  No more of an excuse than Arrington ith a hammy or Kelly with a knee. I don't get your constant need to jump,on Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, we have a board filled with anti-BB threads about this player or that, while they ignore Brady.

If they would just stop bashing BB every single game Brady sucks, this thread wouldn't be necessary.

[/QUOTE]

Your level of stupid is unprecedented in the annals of planet Earth.

Has it occurred to you dumbkoff, that every time you bash Brady, you're bashing BB, the guy who pays him megabucks to run his offense?

No, it hasn't, because you are too dense to grasp that. LMAO@ how stupid you are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I mean it's not like BB has ever put Brady on the injury report with a shoulder before.  LMAO @ this thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

This is pathetic. We have Pats fans mocking the greatest coach and GM of all time

[/QUOTE]

Your inability to comprehend anything is astonishing. I've said over and over that BB is the best coach in the business.

So, okay moronchild, let's say Brady is the big problem you say he has been for years now. Why has "the greatest coach and GM of all time" re-signed him to extensions for big $$$ twice since you've been griping? Hmmm, Megatool? LMAO@U

Another day, another bludgeoning of the village imbecile. Each and every single day I own you; always have, always will; because you're an imbecile.

No way you graduated from any college. I doubt you finished high school. You're a liar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^ - WORD!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What does that even mean? "in garbage"?  Gronk returns last week and the WR corps looks worse than vs NOs?

That makes no sense. Try again. Gronk was targeted 17 times. Why not have Gronk do some blocking and run the ball with a lead?

Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman have all been improving and progressing at various levels all year long.  Far from garbage.

Dobson is wide open all the time.  These WRs are not the problem.  It's Brady's accuracy which actually has SUCKED all year.  These guys need to make circus catches, and when they don't, it's the WRs fault or a "drop". Baloney.

See, this is another excuse that you little anti-BBites use.    It's over, you can't use that excuse anymore. The WR corp is good and will be even better if Amendola is cleared.

You can't show balance vs Atlanta or NOs and then act like you don't know why you dicated those games the next week vs Cincy or the Jets and do it differently, not seeing why you lost.

Brady can barely hit the broad side of a barn with some fo these wide open receivers this year.

[/QUOTE]

Running the ball seems like a great idea until you factor in that the Jets have the best D line in football at about 3 yards per carry.  It seems more difficult for you than most everyone else to grasp why Belichick wanted Gronk, the best TE in football targeted so often. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not getting in the middle of this pissing contest but you do realize the Pat's ran the ball for 4.5 yds per carry against the Jet's last week.

[/QUOTE]

SHHHHHHHH....   regardless of any other good things happening, it is ALL BRADY's fault.  He is a stat glory hound.  Brady ignores McD's play calls to audible out and have plays that cater to his need for stats.  Rusty knows it all.  Listen to him, or rather, read his posts,  He is all knowing and has blinders to all else happening on this team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

The funniest part of this thread is seeing how the two factions do not even see how what they say against either Brady or BB is equally applied to the other.

The two guys are linked together. Every time the Pats win or lose they both get the same W or L in the column.

Very amusing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This is pathetic. We have Pats fans mocking the greatest coach and GM of all time while the HOF QB who hasn't been good in a postseason since 2006, is getting a pass as his career fades away.

Babe has abused 6 Brady dolls already today.  Cool it, Babe. Save a fresh one for tonight. lol

I seem to recall Brady in the last two SB's the Pats played in, led the offense to go ahead FGs late in each game only to see the D give it up.  I also recall Brady did the same thing in the first 3 SBs which the Pats won when the D kept the other team from coming back.  Hmmmm...   so Brady in 5 SBs has led the Pats to leads late in each game, Pats won 3 with a solid D and then lost the last two for poor late D play, BUT, he alone has s*cked in playoffs since 2006?  OK, Rusty..  gotcha!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Running the ball seems like a great idea until you factor in that the Jets have the best D line in football at about 3 yards per carry.  It seems more difficult for you than most everyone else to grasp why Belichick wanted Gronk, the best TE in football targeted so often. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not getting in the middle of this pissing contest but you do realize the Pat's ran the ball for 4.5 yds per carry against the Jet's last week.

[/QUOTE]

SHHHHHHHH....   regardless of any other good things happening, it is ALL BRADY's fault.  He is a stat glory hound.  Brady ignores McD's play calls to audible out and have plays that cater to his need for stats.  Rusty knows it all.  Listen to him, or rather, read his posts,  He is all knowing and has blinders to all else happening on this team.

[/QUOTE]

AAH yes, it's Brady fault, it's Belichiks fault. The bottom line is this team is 5-2 and offensively they are starting to get guys back while getting the rookies reps under fire. If they can figure out the DT issue this team will be a SB contender. I have confidence the O line will settle down, the receivers will and are getting better and Brady will be as always his usual fantasctic self. They need to get to the break at 7-2 get healty because the 2 games coming out of the break will be a good indication of what kind of team they will be come playoff time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

.. and the glass is ALWAYS half empty, Rusty!!!!  Some folks here have confidence things will get better.  You do not seem inclined to share the same feelings as long as TB is around.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

All you troll or Brady nay sayers are pathetic! For the trolls in the room you are lower than pond scum...the fact that you have to be on a Patriots forum just clearly illustrates that point. As for the nay sayers....you sound so fickle, every player goes through slumps and considering this guy has won 3 rings for us and taken us to 5 Super Bowls it makes me sad to think you guys are giving up on an all time Great! One day after Brady retires you fickle clowns will be left clamoring for someone 1/2 the Qb Brady has been for this team. As for the shoulder being announced as the reason ehybhebwas limited in practice...I'd bet its his hand...why tip your opponents to an injury..classic BB

Now for all us believers...lets go fry some fish this weekend ..

Go Pats!