Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Most importantly....How many SB's has Sanchez won?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

More importantly, how many years is Sanchez in the league as compared to Brady?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : More importantly, how many years is Sanchez in the league as compared to Brady?
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Your point?  Tom won the the SB in his first season......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

These posts go so off topic its not even funny.

To NYC Fans.
    He hasn't won anything yet, he has shown flashes of potential but for you to compare him to Brady its not even fair to Sanchez. He has lot of growing up to do before he reaches Brady level and if you can't see that I feel sorry for u. Rex Ryan's D won that game not Sanchez.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Since coming into the league, Sanchez 4 Playoff Victories, 2 losses, Brady 2 one and dones.  Brady can have the Stats and all the Off POY awards.
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Since Marky Mark has entered the division, NE has been rebuilding their team and NY went for the jugular, desperate to make a splash.

Don't expect the Jets to be some juggernaut in the upcoming years.

They have massive FA questions, age problems and some poor drafts to recover from.

Whether you want to admit or not, the last two seasons were the best window you'll see in the next 5.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

We will just have to see there Rusty.  You had us imploding this year and the fish being better than us so I will take your predictions at face value.  How old is TB?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]We will just have to see there Rusty.  You had us imploding this year and the fish being better than us so I will take your predictions at face value.  How old is TB?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Good point!  I think they should trade him! He is so old!  Go with Hoyer!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]We will just have to see there Rusty.  You had us imploding this year and the fish being better than us so I will take your predictions at face value.  How old is TB?

Your team did implode.  You didn't win the SB like your entire organization predicted.  So, by not winning the SB and playing your SB against NE in the divisional round, NY failed in the small window they had.

Like I said, NE is winding down with their rebuilding process and NY just tried to go for the jugular.

That's why the collapses in both AFC title games in back to back years are so devastating for the Jets.

I was wrong picking Miami above NY, yes.  I was not wrong about NE winning the division.

NE will win the division next year as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

lol!!

I posted this at the end of the year and the Jets trolls never addressed it. He actually had the worst compl% and rating of any QB starter since Week 1.

This is what Jets fans are apparently looking for in a QB of the future. To be the worst, statistically.

lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

see what I did there?  Do I think the Sanchize is better than TB this year????  Who would you rather have start a post season game for you????  Stats are great man, I wish Sanchize was a regular season stat monster so Rusty and fishtaco would think he was good.  Actually, I dont.  He is fine and getting better.

RKPLAYERPCTYDSTDINTRATE
    1Aaron Rodgers, QB7179062109.2
    2Peyton Manning, QB69.222510108.7
    3Matt Hasselbeck, QB59.353071102.4
    4Mark Sanchez, QB60.76165195.5
    5Drew Brees, QB654042095.4
    6Joe Flacco, QB64.13903190
    7Tom Brady, QB64.42992189

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

most gay QB

#1~ Mark Sancheese

HOW ARE YA? WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]see what I did there?  Do I think the Sanchize is better than TB this year????  Who would you rather have start a post season game for you????  Stats are great man, I wish Sanchize was a regular season stat monster so Rusty and fishtaco would think he was good.  Actually, I dont.  He is fine and getting better.   RK PLAYER PCT YDS TD INT RATE 1 Aaron Rodgers, QB 71 790 6 2 109.2 2 Peyton Manning, QB 69.2 225 1 0 108.7 3 Matt Hasselbeck, QB 59.3 530 7 1 102.4 4 Mark Sanchez, QB 60.7 616 5 1 95.5 5 Drew Brees, QB 65 404 2 0 95.4 6 Joe Flacco, QB 64.1 390 3 1 90 7 Tom Brady, QB 64.4 299 2 1 89              

But as you can see, your boyfriend wasn't good enough to really do anything other than stumble into the AFC Title game again.

Your only argument is he is gaining some experience.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself. this is a football chat board.  I knew that some of you were threatened by him...

cue up the this is a PATRIOTS chat board retorts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You're the one who is infatuated with Marky Mark.  Not us.

Enjoy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I'm with p-mike on this one.

Someday trolls will post and no one will bother to answer.  I look forward to that day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself. this is a football chat board.  I knew that some of you were threatened by him... cue up the this is a PATRIOTS chat board retorts.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE

You and your playmate are hillarious. You spend so much time raging with jealousy on this board as you try to convince yourself that despite having not played in a Super Bowl since before the moon landings the Jets deserve our respect. You're either too dumb or too delusional to realize that until your joke of a football organization actually wins the Lombardi trophy they will remain a laughingstock like you are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]wow, you cant see it can you....   The guy makes plays when he is asked to.  He has more than a handful of comeback wins already.  That speaks for itself.  Rusty, you can "hide" in the statistics all you want.  If you could see past your fandom, you would see a QB that has a winning percentage against your team.  How many losses did you have last year?  How many were to the Jets...Maybe that is why you cant see him for what he is.  A young QB that does what is asked of him and does it well enough to win, AND win when it matters.  Big games, he comes out big.  By the way you speak about the Sanchize you would think that he is a loser.  He is not and he proves it to you and I hope he continues to prove it until you cannot hide in the stats. If by downhill from here means the same thing you said before this season started, I'll take it.

Right, but you keep missing this fact:

1. NY just made a series of desperate short term moves to mask Sanchez's defeciencies.

Is Joe McKnight the answer behind LT and Shonn Greene? Is Shonn Greene a #1 back?  

Will Edwards and Holmes be back next year?

How good is Dustin Keller? Is Keller a top 10 TE in this league?

NY has a lot of questions to answer on offense.

LT just said he would retire if cut.  So, he's already whining.

2.  NE is now finishing up its rebuilding movement. This means NE will be even better next year.   This is bad news for the Jets and their expectations with Sanchise.

Translation: NE is trending UP, NY down.  NY has caught both Indy and NE in mini-rebuild modes.

And this is where you are pointing to post season successes.   That's fantastic. I am happy for you.   This is the difference between edcuated Boston fans and deluded NY fans. 

We would acknowledge our team getting lucky and having work to do to put it over the top.

YOU, on the other hand, think you are knocking on the door. 

So, this is the best you'll see from Sanchez.

Book it.  

His mechanics are terrible, they feel a need to keep conservative with his playcalling in his second year and he's still not good enough to ride into the SB with as a starting QB.  For every one good throw, he makes 3 bad ones.

WHy do you think his compl% is 54?  It's horrendous, dude.  Bradford was over 60% as a rookie with the Rams. Granted, that's very good for a rookie, but this is the point.

Sanchez is not that good.

He can't win you a game. He needs protection.   He's had a top 5 run game in his first two seasons. Will he get that next season?

I give him credit for giving 100% out there, but he's not impressive.

Ask any fan from any team across the league and they'll say the similar things when you look at other QBs like Rodgers, Ryan, or even QBs like Flacco, Cutler, Bradford, etc. 

He's a poor man's Cutler. That's exactly what he is.  Over-confident, comes off unprepared at times, makes boneheaded decisions and is inconsistent.  Each QB looks good on the run, though. Each can make a play when scrambling.  I just dont' think that is enough.

The better young QBs show things. They show they have the ability to use their skills to win games, not stumble into victories against Detroit or Cleveland. 

With every other young QB, 1 or 2 years in, he's clearly the worst of the QBs.

Not debatable.

This eerily reminds me of the Chad Pennington thing from 5-7 years ago when Jets fans claimed he was as good as Brady.

You just can't make it up.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE].....  2 years and I could not ask for much more from the kid.....
    Ahem... what did Brady do in HIS second year in the NFL?  Or did you skip NFL history from 2000 to 2008?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : And for the second time in two years he played his best football in the post season (rating of 95)and was a play or two from the superbowl -and I think it was pretty cold in NE and PA.  You, of course claimed that he would be worse in his second season (as you claimed all QBs are). Not to mention, you claimed that the loss of TJ and Faneca would ruin the Jets offense.  It didn't.  The plan and the the reality was to transform their offense into something less dependant upon the run, as proven by the virtually identical pass/run attempts in 2010 after about 60/40 run/pass in 2009.  You may want to look at the type of offense Brady was allowed to run in his first few years.  Sanchez has just now gotten to the level of experience as most college seniors coming into the NFL.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Nope. I said most QBs hit a brick wall and some regress in their second season.
    I didn't say "All" whatsoever.  Nothing is 100% true in sports, so there is no way I ever said that.

You read what you want to read as a troll and put words in people's mouths, as usual.

The fact remains that the reason why Sanchez has a 54% compl% in 2010, which is TERRIBLE, by the way, is because he has poor mechanics.

It's likely these will never be fixed because he isn't coachable. This is another flaw of his.

He needed armbands with color codes to help him, he is mediocre with a top 3-5 run game which protects him and he's inconsistent after his first two seasons.

Also, his 1:1 TD/INT ratio is POOR.

Any QB worth  anything should be targeting 2:1. Not 1:1. And that is with a GREAT running game that he hides behind.

So, do the math with your small brain if you can.  If the Jets run game fades outside of the top 10 and they ask him to be better, what are the chances he gets better when he has to throw more?

Have you looked at his numbers when he throws more than 25 times per game?

Yeah. Not so good, is it?    Red flag #3, drippy.

The giveaway with him is when they came off the Bye week and opened up the playbook and he wasn't ready.    They scored ZERO points.

Case closed.

The Jets just peaked.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : And for the second time in two years he played his best football in the post season (rating of 95)and was a play or two from the superbowl -and I think it was pretty cold in NE and PA.  You, of course claimed that he would be worse in his second season (as you claimed all QBs are). Not to mention, you claimed that the loss of TJ and Faneca would ruin the Jets offense.  It didn't.  The plan and the the reality was to transform their offense into something less dependant upon the run, as proven by the virtually identical pass/run attempts in 2010 after about 60/40 run/pass in 2009.  You may want to look at the type of offense Brady was allowed to run in his first few years.  Sanchez has just now gotten to the level of experience as most college seniors coming into the NFL.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

And for the second year in a row, the Jets lose in the conference game! Great accomplishment! My '01, '03, '04 Superbowl Championships hats off to you and your team! Losers!

And for the 42nd year in a row...You have what the bottom pic suggests...An epic drought. Answer me this PhatRex were you even born prior to '69?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

haha

I bet PhatRex is some 20 something living in mommy's basement in Jersey.