Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

Yeah I thought he might restrucure and its not like he hasn't done this before. No point in making 18m+ and winning an (singular) important game against Rex Grossman.

Does anyone know how much cap space the Pats have? or will have.

Part of this is marketing too. If Kraft wants to market the top selling jersey internationally (Brady) and turn his team into an enormous brand money=making machine (think Beckham Man U) who is going stop him.

Brady is unlike most athlete: his competitiveness is not exceeded by his greed or ego.

Two questions is Mallett dangled as trade bait (seems like yes) do the Pats draft a QB (when).

This also kind of insures Pats against Bradycam ( see horror that was Farvrecam, Payton Cam) in the future.

Sorry to be terse guys combating a nasty head cold.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

This news will devastate RKrap, Leon and Phat REx. Mt Hurl won't be far behind.

Hey, can we get a Jets cap update?  lmao

Oh wait, 5.7 under?  That's superb!  FAs are banging down their door in NY right now.

:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

3 yrs 27 mil, sounds like a bargain!

Brady did a massive solid for the Pats. Looking at the contracts on the market 9mil for Brady over 3 years and essentially cutting his cap hit by a 1/3rd is way, way below market value (see Manning for comparison age and talent wise)

This was massive on Brady's point, he did right by the team and the fans now that money can be put towards Welker and getting a big WR like Nelson and let the rest of the cap space spent on D (Vollmer signed to of course)

I wonder if we will see Wilfork do the same and look at a massive spending spree

agreed,  thanks Tom.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

TFB does it again!!  This guy is a freaking stud!  I see pros for both sides but once again, just shows how TFB is a team first guy!  Now move that money around and get us some key players to win at least 2 more SB's!!!!

Now you guys have to put up with me TFB12 for 5 more years!!

Keep the photo shop stuff coming and it's not so bad!:)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Incredible news! I jumped out of my chair and almost put my fist through the ceiling here at work! Brady will retire a Patriot! Hopefully when he is 43!!!! Get Freeny, Welker, Talib, and Ed Reed signed right f'n now!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

rusty i used to like u because it seemed like u were outcasted here by a lot of people but it looks like u look for arguements with those same people

No. I get attacked by trolls or irrationals and yes, I do like to point out that I was correct after the fact.

Maybe if I didn't get attacked in the first place, I wouldn't to call those loony birds out on the flipside?

Come on, now. RKrap was on here JUST YESTERDAY with Phat Rex roaming in and out of threads telling us there was no way out from the 2013 and 2014 Brady 22 mil cap hit.

I couldn't make up the hilarity and timing of their stupidity if I sat down and brainstormed with Larry David.

He didn't say that at all .  Why do you lie.  He said he would have to extend, which is true and what he is doing.  He is extending and taking a massive pay cut, something that was not expected.

He was saying you can't restructure the 2 remaing years on the contract without a bigger hit in 2014.  He was right and you don't have a clue.

Pretty much Brady made 15 dissapear for 2 years and is taking a huge cut for the 3 yr extention to make it work.

Once again, TB is the reason for this teams success and there's no debating that.

Still you bash him by saying he realizes he is not worth the money???  You're one sick biotch.

Show us his quote where he said that. He kept telling people Brady cannot restructure again.

Brady now needs to show up in the postseason. This only means something if he doesn't underwhelm again in January and February, Pezzy.

We'll still be wondering which Brady will show up, but this certainly was a good move by him.

Insufferable little man.  You have no clue.

Go back and read his post.  Can you read?  Do you know the difference between restructuring and extending?    Several of tried to explain it to you yesterday.

I honestly think you don't.

What will be your excuse for the D, blowing this year?

If it is any good at all, it will be because of the one man that made it possible to get some talent.  The one man you bash constantly and the only constant that has kept this team in it for the past decade. 

You make us sick.

The board!

I just think Rusty can't ever admit he is wrong even partially.  All this flap because he doesn't want to admit what terms are being used.   He can make very valid point at times, but others he is just too stuborn to admit he is wrong.  Worst is when people show him he is wrong he keeps fighting and changing his wording to seem like he never said the orginal statements.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

LOL.  If I am the Ravens I tell Flacco "we will give you Tom Brady money".  Take it or leave it.

lmao

This is even better because Flacco will be MORE SO overpaid than it was going to appear, the next 2 seasons in the AFC by comparison. Ozzie Newsome is currently very uncomfortable knowing Brady is better at age 36 than Flacco at age 28, but Flacco will be commanding almost 10 mil more in the next 2 years. lol

I didn't think Brady would restructure, but the extension made it possible. I love it. RKrap exposed again. He came on here telling us Brady couldn't restructure in any way, shape or form, just literally 24 hours ago.

Absolutely priceless. Cannot be made up.

That guy says something and the complete opposite is true. lmao

Brady did not restructure.  Learn the terminology.  He signed an extension and took a huge pay cut of market value in his last few years.  All the while you continue to bash Tom Brady.  What a complete tool you are.  What other player would take a 10 mil+ per year hit?  Question is, will Queenie still blame him for the defense being awful?  Yes he will. 

LOL! Here is, folks!  A mere 24 hours after telling us Brady would definitley be paid 22 million in 2013 AND 2014 (that's the important part) and me mocking him with a "restructure" comment, voila, Brady makes sure he restructures off the new extension.

Hey, do you think Mark Sanchez making 8 million on or off the team will hurt or help your Jetsies!

LMAO

Not a very good offseason so far for you, is it, Phatty Virgin? Busy at the theater today? Take a load off and rest those cankles of yours. Mommy will have that tv dinner ready shortly.

definitley what?  Are you saying that because Brady extended his contract today that what his cap hit was yesterday was not true yesterday?  Are you really that dumb?  Question is, will you still blame Brady for that awful defense?

Nice try!  The timing of the threads yesterday and this news couldn't be any funnier for Pats fans who cannot stand you and your arrogant NJ self.

LOL!

BYe bye Phatty Virgin! Worst nightmare unfolding!

What nightmare is that?  The QB that you have been bashing for 3 years extendinh his contract is my nightmare? God, you're an idiot.

Tom Brady, the opposite of Revis!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

And now, here is, RKrap's comment. I have done no editing, that's his whole response:

• rkarp
    • First: 1/29/2008
    • Last: 2/25/2013

"You can't extend Brady if he does not have a contract. Why can't you comprehend that? After 2014 Brady will not have a contract. "

^^This statement here makes it seem like no extension could be done ahead of the 2013 offseason to generate the restructure for this offseason.

His comments almost made it seem like there was a new CBA rule that you can't restructure in back to back years.

RKrap caught again!

OMG, what is wrong with you?  Restructuring and extending are two different things.  They are not interchangeable as you use them.. One EXTENDS the contract from  2 to 5 years the other places money in other years for the term of the original contract.  He actually did both and took a huge pay cut to boot.  WOW. His statement was correct.  He could not simply restructure the 2 remaining years because there is no where to put the money except the last of the 2 years.  Good GOD!

152 IQ my azz, more like 52.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This news will devastate RKrap, Leon and Phat REx. Mt Hurl won't be far behind.

Hey, can we get a Jets cap update?  lmao

Oh wait, 5.7 under?  That's superb!  FAs are banging down their door in NY right now.

Pretty cool huh? Belichick is in agreement that Brady is NOT the problem, but the solution (like most of us have been telling you the last three years). Also in a mtter of minutes the Patriots saved themselves 8 million dollars off that scary salary cap.

Win win. Well, not for you, but for Patriot fans.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

rusty i used to like u because it seemed like u were outcasted here by a lot of people but it looks like u look for arguements with those same people

No. I get attacked by trolls or irrationals and yes, I do like to point out that I was correct after the fact.

Maybe if I didn't get attacked in the first place, I wouldn't to call those loony birds out on the flipside?

Come on, now. RKrap was on here JUST YESTERDAY with Phat Rex roaming in and out of threads telling us there was no way out from the 2013 and 2014 Brady 22 mil cap hit.

I couldn't make up the hilarity and timing of their stupidity if I sat down and brainstormed with Larry David.

He didn't say that at all .  Why do you lie.  He said he would have to extend, which is true and what he is doing.  He is extending and taking a massive pay cut, something that was not expected.

He was saying you can't restructure the 2 remaing years on the contract without a bigger hit in 2014.  He was right and you don't have a clue.

Pretty much Brady made 15 dissapear for 2 years and is taking a huge cut for the 3 yr extention to make it work.

Once again, TB is the reason for this teams success and there's no debating that.

Still you bash him by saying he realizes he is not worth the money???  You're one sick biotch.

Show us his quote where he said that. He kept telling people Brady cannot restructure again.

Brady now needs to show up in the postseason. This only means something if he doesn't underwhelm again in January and February, Pezzy.

We'll still be wondering which Brady will show up, but this certainly was a good move by him.

Insufferable little man.  You have no clue.

Go back and read his post.  Can you read?  Do you know the difference between restructuring and extending?    Several of tried to explain it to you yesterday.

I honestly think you don't.

What will be your excuse for the D, blowing this year?

If it is any good at all, it will be because of the one man that made it possible to get some talent.  The one man you bash constantly and the only constant that has kept this team in it for the past decade. 

You make us sick.

The board!

Are you stupid?   The new deal creates the opp to restructure! This was what PatBandwagon1976 introduced and it was shut down by RKrap and Phat Rex. RKrap and your buddy Phatty Virgin made it seem like that wasn't an option.

They coudn't have gotten caught any worse since these debates happened just yesterday. Absolutely priceless.

What makes everyone else here sick is you and your little selfish group allowing a platform for people like Phat Rex.

No but you are.  He could not restructure WITHOUT extending his 2 year contract.  He NEVER said he could not extend.  Get it?

It's very funny that you have no clue that the one poster people are sick of is YOU.

How many posters have to tell you that and how many more times do you have to be banned  before you get a clue?  Please get a clue.  Thanks!