Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

Question: How does anybody turn into a pissing match the feel good subject of the greatest QB ever giving his team a huge hometown discount?

Answer: Only one way. Be Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hey Rusty, I wonder if Bob Kraft said to Brady...now Tom, before you sign this contract I want you to get back under center and stop dictating the offense, you really have ruined our playoff chances the last three years. Tom, you really have no idea how close I came to trading you after that Cardinal's game - I was going to start the Mallett revolution right there!! I'm doing you a personal favor because we both know that Mallett is a franchise quarterback - he shoeld be the guy starting - so consider yourself lucky, I'm only doing this because Myra had a crush on you. LOL!

What's it been like for you today Rust? Here Belichick lets the whole world know how important Brady is to this team. And on the other hand you have Brady (who you called selfish) taking less than market on his deal. What's that like for you? Oh, and you can throw in the FACT that it took 2 hours for the Patriots to effortlessly shave 8 million off our cap. Boom! There goes three years of debating down the drain for you:(

It's ok rust, you always have Tylenol.

It all means nothing unless Brady performs better in the postseason. It's been great here today.

Holmes is being asked to "restructure" for your Jets, as if that will do anything considering now FA in their right mind wants to go into that mess ayway.   And Brady wisely admitted his play hasn't justified 22 million in 2013 and 2014, as I have been saying.

Nice to see Brady agree with me.   You  lose again, Hurl.

Say, hey, can you give us a Jets cap cutting update? 

Hahahhaaa! I love it, because that is all you got...trying to paint people as jet trolls and saying took less because of performance!! Bawahahaha!!

No seriously, I honestly feel bad for the beat down you probably took on these boards today, but at least you came and faced the music. When someone is wrong, that's what they are suppossed to do. See...you grew up since you hid for two weeks after the jets kicked our heads in during the playoffs two years ago. That was a rather strange time - for two weeks all the jet's fans you pissed off leading up to the game came around here looking for your head. All us faithfull stayed and took the heat for you against those trolls...davesdone nearly had a nervous breakdown. Good to see you've improved:)

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

rusty i used to like u because it seemed like u were outcasted here by a lot of people but it looks like u look for arguements with those same people

I agree with you. I am at mild dislike now with Rusty because he can't admit he is wrong and a attacks the same few people whenever he can.

For the love of god, please show me where I am wrong on this! I was the one who actually introduced the idea of BB needing to make a deal, the thin QB market which would make Mallett's value higher now probably more than ever, etc.

And, the fact that Brady's 22 million in 2013 is way too high based on his quality of play in the postseason.

The people who are wrong are the trolls.  Their jealousy or warped brainwashed anger towards BB make them wrong.

It's rather simple - you have bashed Brady for three years in all sorts of ways - today the greatest GM of all time decided to extend the player YOU bashed. Which means that the greatest GM of all time feels quite differently about Brady than YOU do. Get it? Then you spent two days telling us that Mallett should of been a first round pick and has first round talent - if that were true then the greatest GM of all time would of traded Brady and started tha Mallett revolution, saving millions, upon millons.

That is how you're wrong...your opinion/assessment of Brady...your assessment of Mallett...your assessment of the defense (how much do you think they spend to upgrade that group of averageness?).

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Uh oh, just like a second round pick....rusty is gone.

Now this is a crying shame. We need him back here tonight...the guy he has bashed for three years has been extended by the greatest GM ever!!!!!

Quick rusty! Create a new account...face the music!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

For the last time, try to understand.  Should I type slowly?

He said he couldn't UNDER THE CURRENT CONTRACT (yesterdays) without it creating a higher cap hit in 2014.   He did not say he couldn't extend, in fact he said he would have to.  He was right!  Read and try to understand.  My 13 year old understands it.  Why don't you?

How can you be this dumb?

"Just to be clear, Brady cannot renegotiate his contract, because after this year, he has 1 year left on his deal. "

THAT IS HIS DIRECT QUOTE AND STATEMENT! He even puts "just to be clear" in front of it!

What does 1 year after this year after to do with the act of renegotiating?

[/QUOTE]

Uggh.  He was talking about the existing 2 year contract.  That statement is qualified be the next sentence.  He never said he could not extend in fact he said he must to make it work.

It's like talking to a rock skull.  Nevermind, I am! 

You really need to go back to that handle.  It was the most fitting.

It's a sad, sad world when Pat's fans have to defend Jets fans against supposed Pat's fans.

I honestly DO NOT believe you are a Pat's fan.  You can't be.  The Jets fans know more than you about the Pats and their contracts.  Truth!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

LOL.  If I am the Ravens I tell Flacco "we will give you Tom Brady money".  Take it or leave it.

please-flacco just won the superbowl brady hasn't in 9 yrs

amazing that the ravens would give a damn what the patriots do-if flacco walks so does any chance of them being a contender for the next 3 plus years...sorry not every organization is as tight-fisted as the pats and tries to squeeze blood out of a stone

if i am flacco i tell them i dont give a damn what kraft paid brady cause when he opens his wallet dust and moths fly out-pay me what I've earned

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Another day of frantic posting for Rusty.

Using the Internet

Bawahahahahaaaa!!!!!

I can see it now...no Bill!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't extend Brady...I will look like a FOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Now this is a crying shame. We need him back here tonight...the guy he has bashed for three years has been extended by the greatest GM ever!!!!!

I have to admit, I chuckled.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Second round pick!!! LOL priceless.

Funny how he does just dissapear after proven a fool.  Like clock work!