Brady will show the world why he's the greatest ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Brady will show the world why he's the greatest ever!

With a legit running game, I expect Brady to tear apart the Denver defense.  I also see Manning choking with this much pressure.  I wasn't impressed with Manning against SD, if Ryan Matthews wasn't injured, it would have been Pats vs. Chargers in foxboro.  Blount looks like the best RB in the league right now, and Denver isn't going to stop him and Ridley.

The only reason the last game between the Pats and Broncos was close, was because of two early fumbles, yet the Pats still shut down Manning in the 2nd half for the best comeback of the year.

I expect the Pats to put up 40 plus, at best I see the Broncs in the low 20's.

Patriots vs. 49ers in the Superbowl!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: Brady will show the world why he's the greatest ever!

Sunday can't come sooner, i'm literally just sitting here waiting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's hope the Defense plays to his level.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jamie Collins is playing awesome, and people outside NE are underestimating Dennard.  A. Luck didn't throw a bad pass, it was just a great play by Dennard.  The Pats will probably let the Broncos run the ball, but Peyton will get to impatient and go with Pass.  I expect some big picks for the Pats against Manning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with Dr. Doom on this. Lets face it, if the defense plays even mediocre, we probably lose this game. This team just broke every record in the book, they are at home, and they want revenge. 

With that said, I see a defense that despite the injuries has the personnel to match up with this defense. You have to believe that BB will have these guys prepared for what they will see. The only worry is that its the 1st road playoff game for most of these guys, but they have shown they can handle the big moment all year...no matter who is playing!

Stone wall the running game and force PM to make long throws. If he can beat us like that then so be it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Like the cell phone commercials:

What's quicker? Gomer going to the hiuse in 4 plays, or Blount/running game scoring in 14 plays? The Chargers kept Horseface on the bench for two games and forgot the formula last Sunday.  If Pats can't kill the T.O.P. and grind it out, AND take away the Brokeback passing game, then it's going to be a short game but a long plane ride back home. If allowed to play their best in their present physical conditions, no way the Pats D does well agaisnt the pass.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We won't be spotting them 24 points by halftime, though.

[/QUOTE]

The truth.. the total yards gained by the Broncos to get those 24 points was 115 yards.  People may have also forgotten the Pats turned over the ball on their 1st three possessions. Outside of the 2nd TD coming on an 80 yard drive, when you give a team like the Broncos a short-field, you'll lose most of the time.