Brady won't be the first...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Brady won't be the first...

Elite QB that leaves his team because of F/A. No elite/franchise QB has ever left because of it. And Kraft isnt going to let 12 be the first. Absolutely all of Pats. Place rest on his shoulders. Do you know how many season tickets , boxes , packages get solded because of 12? You realize how many sponsors/advertizers are directly linked to a team that has a franchise QB? I hate to do it to ya and usaully try to stick to just football here , but do you know that the Cleveland Cavs are worth 300 million more dollars when L.B.J is on there team. And he's never even won a game in the Finals , nevermind 3 titles! Brady has all the leverage in the world. Who are you going to replace him with? What if he doesnt win and you just got rid of Tom f'in Brady? How are you going to sell that to your fanbase? You expect people to pay 3600-5000-10,000 for season tickets and boxes w/out a franchise QB. And do you realize that going to a Pats game can be the most expensive event out of every other team in SPORTS , not just football? Are you going to shell out that sort of money if Cassell is playing QB? The same Cassell that just got benched for Brady Croyle. You pay a guy 73 million and then bench him 6 months later , yea that screams " We made the right move " to me! Listen Im not saying Brady hasnt changed , Im not saying he's not a different guy , but Im ridin' w/ 12 until he hangs it up. Last year was his worst since 02' and he still put up great numbers. And lets not forget that it was his FIRST coming back off an extremely brutal injury and extremely hard rehab. It took McNabb two years to get back to normal and Carson hasnt been the same guy since. Brady wasnt that far off at all , in fact  every week we thought ok , " this is the week he's back to 100% ". He looked like he was 1-2 steps away from returning to full Bradyism! And lets not forget that unlike every week for the last 7 years his shoulder really was hurting him and also his ribs. I guess thats what happens when a 355 lb freak like Haynesworth drives you into the ground like Brady was golf tee. If you were building a team to win now and had to pick between Brady or another QB in the NFL , who would you pick? As much as I love Rogers , Rivers , Big Ben , Manning and Russell , Im taking 12 every time. And when I say win now , Im talking about right now and the next 4-5 years. Brady ...ALL DAY!

Just phucking w/ ya about Russell too!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Re: Brady won't be the first...

nice block of text
    tl;dr

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I stopped at "get solded."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

In Response to Brady won't be the first...:
    Last year was his worst since 02'

Hate to break it to you, but statistically, last season would have been a Career High season in several categories had the 2007 season not happened. Coming off a season-ending injury and having your 2nd best season of your career statistically is not something that happens often.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Brady won't be the first...:
    Elite QB that leaves his team because of F/A. No elite/franchise QB has ever left because of it. And Kraft isnt going to let 12 be the first. Absolutely all of Pats. Place rest on his shoulders. Do you know how many season tickets , boxes , packages get solded because of 12? You realize how many sponsors/advertizers are directly linked to a team that has a franchise QB? I hate to do it to ya and usaully try to stick to just football here , but do you know that the Cleveland Cavs are worth 300 million more dollars when L.B.J is on there team. And he's never even won a game in the Finals , nevermind 3 titles! Brady has all the leverage in the world. Who are you going to replace him with? What if he doesnt win and you just got rid of Tom f'in Brady? How are you going to sell that to your fanbase? You expect people to pay 3600-5000-10,000 for season tickets and boxes w/out a franchise QB. And do you realize that going to a Pats game can be the most expensive event out of every other team in SPORTS , not just football? Are you going to shell out that sort of money if Cassell is playing QB? The same Cassell that just got benched for Brady Croyle. You pay a guy 73 million and then bench him 6 months later , yea that screams " We made the right move " to me! Listen Im not saying Brady hasnt changed , Im not saying he's not a different guy , but Im ridin' w/ 12 until he hangs it up. Last year was his worst since 02' and he still put up great numbers. And lets not forget that it was his FIRST coming back off an extremely brutal injury and extremely hard rehab. It took McNabb two years to get back to normal and Carson hasnt been the same guy since. Brady wasnt that far off at all , in fact  every week we thought ok , " this is the week he's back to 100% ". He looked like he was 1-2 steps away from returning to full Bradyism! And lets not forget that unlike every week for the last 7 years his shoulder really was hurting him and also his ribs. I guess thats what happens when a 355 lb freak like Haynesworth drives you into the ground like Brady was golf tee. If you were building a team to win now and had to pick between Brady or another QB in the NFL , who would you pick? As much as I love Rogers , Rivers , Big Ben , Manning and Russell , Im taking 12 every time. And when I say win now , Im talking about right now and the next 4-5 years. Brady ...ALL DAY! Just phucking w/ ya about Russell too!
    Posted by ONE-TIME

Why did it take you so long to write about nothing? We knew your a moron as soon as we looked at your name, you didnt have to write all this garbage to prove it. Didnt I tell you to get back to your comic books and shut it? If I have to call your mommy and tell her you annoying us again your gonna be in big trouble WALDO... Now get off Al Gore's internet!Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Brady won't be the first...:
    Posted by p-mike

Me too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Brady won't be the first... : Me too.
    Posted by Salcon

I made it to the next sentence but I can't remember what it was.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

You guy's lasted that long, I left after "Elite QB that leaves".

First: 9/16/2006
    Last: 6/7/2010
    In Response to Re: Brady won't be the first... : Me too.
    Posted by Salcon

I made it to the next sentence but I can't remember what it was.

First: 8/31/2008
    Last: 6/7/2010
    Posted by p-mike

Me too.

First: 1/21/2010
    Last: 6/6/2010

Posted by p-mike

Me too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If you're going to right a post as long as Laz you need to add some bold, underline, italics, quotation marks and sarcasm to make it readable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If you're going to right a post as long as Laz you need to add some bold, underline, italics, quotation marks and sarcasm to make it readable.
    Posted by shenanigan

And perhaps multiple paragraphs.  On the subject of Laz, millions of sufferers of Attention Deficit Disorder like myself have never made it through a complete Laz post...  What I managed to read was eloquent though.  He is the master of all things written.