Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Brady

Brady is product of BB system.A mobile quarterback like steve young,steve mcnair or doug flutie will always be far better its just that simple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Brady

Ignored

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

what are you talking about? Also, those are not even complete sentences.

Brady is still wearing a knee brace which although strengthens your knee, it does decrease mobility. Your not a real fan, so why even bother watching football and wasting our times with your ignorant remarks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

I am a real fan, GE model 535sr,but why hate mobile quarterbackers, what have they done to you but carry a team which tom brady never has.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Your such an idiot
    ....................../´¯/) 
    ....................,/¯../ 
    .................../..../ 
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
    .........\.................'...../ 
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
    ............\..............( 
    ..............\.............\...
    I don't really want to read anything you write ever again

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Oh yeah Doug Flutie! 

When Doug Flutie wants to see a Super Bowl ring he has to ask Jim Kelly to ask Tom Brady to see one of his. 

Ignore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

yawn.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Brady:
    [QUOTE]  Brady is product of BB system.A mobile quarterback like steve young,steve mcnair or doug flutie will always be far better its just that simple.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

I would not take anything away from Young, McNair, and Flutie, but between them they have one third as many Super Bowl rings as Tom Brady.  So in what way are they far better?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Brady:
    [QUOTE] I am a real fan, GE model 535sr,but why hate mobile quarterbackers, what have they done to you but carry a team which tom brady never has.

Hmmm white trash,
    Are you the same "white trash" that "lurks by the shore" or near the "rapids, balling" as you "sail at night"?  Give it up Sybil!  There are places for you, bottom dweller, but it's not here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Wow the ignorance is amazing and I guess america invaded Iraq for oil enjoy your 10 trillon debt,well really 30 sleep well keep hope alive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady : Hmmm white trash, Are you the same "white trash" that "lurks by the shore" or near the "rapids, balling" as you "sail at night"?  Give it up Sybil!  There are places for you, bottom dweller, but it's not here.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]Your wrong and I feel sorry for you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady : Your wrong and I feel sorry for you.

Wrong about what Sybil?  Funny how you understood what I was talking about.
    Also funny how you created another alter ego today to defend yourself.
    I feel sorry for your mother!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Ignore

Can't imagiine anything worth reading will EVER come from this poster

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

lick my nuts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

an obituary, maybe.  I'd love reading THAT

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

In Response to Brady:
    [QUOTE]  Brady is product of BB system.A mobile quarterback like steve young,steve mcnair or doug flutie will always be far better its just that simple.

So, by your logic, Michael Vick and Tavaris Jackson are better quarterbacks than Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, who also isn't very mobile.

Do you also believe that the Cowboys are going to the playoffs?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]an obituary, maybe.  I'd love reading THAT
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LOL
    You'd need 6 pages to cover all his personalities.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady : So, by your logic, Michael Vick and Tavaris Jackson are better quarterbacks than Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, who also isn't very mobile. Do you also believe that the Cowboys are going to the playoffs?
    Posted by TheCommittee[/QUOTE]Vick certainly is,the playoffs are just more likely with vick then brady.